Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Krese Rates
1 2 3 4
@GayScreeching
When Eserk first arrived, Krese was not excited. As he was ready to tell Leslie to leave him alone - the dragon spoke. He's not Leslie? Now, that was a good thing to know. - He hoped they weren't related, but they probably were, as a dragon that perfect had to be related to him. As the dragon spoke, hr nodded. Of course, he was right. "I know, some of them really need my help, don't you think?" When the dragon mentioned looking up, Krese lowered his head to save him from that trouble - a dragon this beautiful, a brother of his was worth getting closer to the ground- "I didn't knew mom and dad kept filling the world with beautiful dragons after me - good for them!"
Krese Rates: 12/10
@GayScreeching
When Eserk first arrived, Krese was not excited. As he was ready to tell Leslie to leave him alone - the dragon spoke. He's not Leslie? Now, that was a good thing to know. - He hoped they weren't related, but they probably were, as a dragon that perfect had to be related to him. As the dragon spoke, hr nodded. Of course, he was right. "I know, some of them really need my help, don't you think?" When the dragon mentioned looking up, Krese lowered his head to save him from that trouble - a dragon this beautiful, a brother of his was worth getting closer to the ground- "I didn't knew mom and dad kept filling the world with beautiful dragons after me - good for them!"
Krese Rates: 12/10
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
[columns][color=goldenrod][size=4][font=georgia]Fulla strode up to the dashing imperial, her small sprite Hoede fluttering around her antlers. While she knew of her own unique beauty, having been graced with several Imperial traits without the curse of that particular species, but hearing what another dragon thought may be fun. [nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8961568] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/89616/8961568_350.png[/img] [/url]
Fulla strode up to the dashing imperial, her small sprite Hoede fluttering around her antlers. While she knew of her own unique beauty, having been graced with several Imperial traits without the curse of that particular species, but hearing what another dragon thought may be fun.

8961568_350.png
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50977177] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/509772/50977177_350.png[/img] [/url] Lee tilted his head and rubbed his chin in curiosity. As he analyze the imp before him, a lightbulb in his thoughts lit up. He gave the imp, a playful smirk and snarky eyes. He chuckled at him. "Oh, hello brother who looked like my father. I see that you did some criticism on other dragons' appearance. How [i]great.[/i]", he said with a hint of sarcasm. "My name's Lee. Nice to meet you here, the [i]most beautiful dragon[/i] I ever seen. I was here looking for my-", he added. He shook as another claw touched his back a bit. Lee looked around to see that it was his plague doctor friend, Erente. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11863171] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/118632/11863171_350.png[/img] [/url] "Surprise! And who is this guy?", he said to the bright skydancer underneath his plague mask. His voice was ridden with disease. "That's my arrogant brother.", Lee whispered to his friend's tiny ear. "Ah, okay. Hey, nice to meet ya. Never seen your brother before? Wanna say something to him or to me? Or maybe both?", Erente said to the imperial.

50977177_350.png

Lee tilted his head and rubbed his chin in curiosity. As he analyze the imp before him, a lightbulb in his thoughts lit up. He gave the imp, a playful smirk and snarky eyes. He chuckled at him. "Oh, hello brother who looked like my father. I see that you did some criticism on other dragons' appearance. How great.", he said with a hint of sarcasm.

"My name's Lee. Nice to meet you here, the most beautiful dragon I ever seen. I was here looking for my-", he added. He shook as another claw touched his back a bit. Lee looked around to see that it was his plague doctor friend, Erente.

11863171_350.png

"Surprise! And who is this guy?", he said to the bright skydancer underneath his plague mask. His voice was ridden with disease.

"That's my arrogant brother.", Lee whispered to his friend's tiny ear.

"Ah, okay. Hey, nice to meet ya. Never seen your brother before? Wanna say something to him or to me? Or maybe both?", Erente said to the imperial.
O2CQckQ.png8uFuUMu.png
@Skittlebow

When a tiny Fae approached him, Krese was getting ready to take a nap. That's why he thought what he saw was a nightmare for a second. Shaking his head to both sides, he jumped up onto his feet. -He could move, so he wasn't asleep- "Uhmm...?" A sleepy purr escaped from his mouth, and he could no longer ignore the creature. "Why are you here?" - His next question would be "How do you even fly with those ribbons on your wings?" But when the Fae told him that he was here to hear his judgement with a shaky voice, Krese forgot to ask that- "Oh, of course you are, everyone in here comes to see me." He chuckled a little. "Now now, how can I make a judgement about you when I cam't even see you. Don't be shy, take your silly mask off - There we go, already looking better than before." That technically wasn't a lie, but "looking better than before" wasn't a big achivement either. Even though, seeing the familiar stripes on the Fae's face made him happier "Enough talk about you though, I was about to take a nap - and a tiny Fae like you could fit between my beautiful antlers. Whaddaya say, will you join me?" He didn't know why he felt like being nicer to that dragon - was it because the smaller one was vibrating? Or was it because at least he'd put some effort into his outfit. - He didn't know, nor care. He was gonna have his beauty sleep, and then maybe give the poor dragon some tips about confidence.

Krese rates: 2/10 with mask, 4/10 without mask
@Skittlebow

When a tiny Fae approached him, Krese was getting ready to take a nap. That's why he thought what he saw was a nightmare for a second. Shaking his head to both sides, he jumped up onto his feet. -He could move, so he wasn't asleep- "Uhmm...?" A sleepy purr escaped from his mouth, and he could no longer ignore the creature. "Why are you here?" - His next question would be "How do you even fly with those ribbons on your wings?" But when the Fae told him that he was here to hear his judgement with a shaky voice, Krese forgot to ask that- "Oh, of course you are, everyone in here comes to see me." He chuckled a little. "Now now, how can I make a judgement about you when I cam't even see you. Don't be shy, take your silly mask off - There we go, already looking better than before." That technically wasn't a lie, but "looking better than before" wasn't a big achivement either. Even though, seeing the familiar stripes on the Fae's face made him happier "Enough talk about you though, I was about to take a nap - and a tiny Fae like you could fit between my beautiful antlers. Whaddaya say, will you join me?" He didn't know why he felt like being nicer to that dragon - was it because the smaller one was vibrating? Or was it because at least he'd put some effort into his outfit. - He didn't know, nor care. He was gonna have his beauty sleep, and then maybe give the poor dragon some tips about confidence.

Krese rates: 2/10 with mask, 4/10 without mask
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49329477] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/493295/49329477_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=1]sorry there isn't a lot of flavor text I'm not good at these things ;v; it's totally not taken from his bio pftt--[/size] Em is under the firm belief that he isn't [i]pretty[/i]. He also absolutely despises the apparel he has on, but begrudgingly dresses up because-- "I think you look brilliant," [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=362160&did=47792565]Ren[/url] insists, setting a red flower crown atop Em's head to match his own, "very pretty--" [i]"No."[/i] [s](but he still wears the flower crown anyway)[/s] "Ah, but I'm biased, and your opinion doesn't count. Maybe a second opinion is necessary?"

49329477_350.png

sorry there isn't a lot of flavor text I'm not good at these things ;v; it's totally not taken from his bio pftt--

Em is under the firm belief that he isn't pretty. He also absolutely despises the apparel he has on, but begrudgingly dresses up because-- "I think you look brilliant," Ren insists, setting a red flower crown atop Em's head to match his own, "very pretty--"

"No."

(but he still wears the flower crown anyway)

"Ah, but I'm biased, and your opinion doesn't count. Maybe a second opinion is necessary?"
Psst. Hey. Wanna buy some accents?
1 2 3 4