Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Krese Rates
1 2 3 4
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34288955] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/342890/34288955_350.png[/img] [/url] Daze [I]thought[/I] he was pretty. "Everyone likes pink right?" He wasn't too keen on fashion, and it shows. Yet, this morning he put on his best ribbons, clashing leggings, and tried his best to fix his crumpled paper mask (I guess it did look a little better). Using a sharpie, he made the smile wider. "Gotta look good for Krese!" But he hid for a while out of nervousness, and watched a few dragons come and go. Krese was so... much larger than he thought! And beautiful! And a lot harsher to dragons than he thought... In Krese's confidence, his own one shattered. But it's fine, he had a mask to hide his fear, right? Slowly coming out of his hiding place, Daze made a fake confident pose.

34288955_350.png

Daze thought he was pretty. "Everyone likes pink right?"
He wasn't too keen on fashion, and it shows. Yet, this morning he put on his best ribbons, clashing leggings, and tried his best to fix his crumpled paper mask (I guess it did look a little better). Using a sharpie, he made the smile wider. "Gotta look good for Krese!"
But he hid for a while out of nervousness, and watched a few dragons come and go. Krese was so... much larger than he thought! And beautiful! And a lot harsher to dragons than he thought... In Krese's confidence, his own one shattered.

But it's fine, he had a mask to hide his fear, right? Slowly coming out of his hiding place, Daze made a fake confident pose.
62f3af8f9c30ad46fdb41be086b0831afd120d29.png I live in a fae-rytale.
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35311488] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/353115/35311488_350.png[/img] [/url] Icetalon was mildly interested by Krese's demeanour. Oh, the imperial bore all the surefire marks of an idiot, and for a dragon who seemed to think he was the universe he looked rather average... But that wouldn't be polite to say. And who knows, maybe he wouldn't be too bad? He shoved one paw in his pocket, sitting back and looking at Krese curiously. "Y'know, if you're really so happy with yourself --and I can see why-- then why are you here? It's not like any other dragon could possibly match what you've got going on." the lie felt sour through his teeth, but he cared more for the reaction than the truth. "I mean, at best you're going to find a..." he raised his other front paw and pretended to examine it closely, before looking back at Krese with a cheeky grin. "...a close third." Setting his paw back down, he tilted his head slightly and looked up at the imperial. "So what are you really here for?"

35311488_350.png

Icetalon was mildly interested by Krese's demeanour.
Oh, the imperial bore all the surefire marks of an idiot, and for a dragon who seemed to think he was the universe he looked rather average...
But that wouldn't be polite to say.
And who knows, maybe he wouldn't be too bad?

He shoved one paw in his pocket, sitting back and looking at Krese curiously.

"Y'know, if you're really so happy with yourself --and I can see why-- then why are you here? It's not like any other dragon could possibly match what you've got going on." the lie felt sour through his teeth, but he cared more for the reaction than the truth.

"I mean, at best you're going to find a..." he raised his other front paw and pretended to examine it closely, before looking back at Krese with a cheeky grin. "...a close third."
Setting his paw back down, he tilted his head slightly and looked up at the imperial.

"So what are you really here for?"
@GreyH0und

//I'm just gonna say, I like that boy akdmfjw

Nookington. Hm- No-king-thone? Noking-tone? Eh, I'll just call him Nook. Krese just didn't understand why anyone would name their child something that long, but eh, at least he didn't look bad. "Don't worry little fairies, I know who could make this shy boy quite talkative. Who, me of course!" He posed for a little second, stepping closer to the annoyed Skydancer. "You might wanna tell your clan that he's busy tonight - we'll be in my lair, talking about me, and maybe him too."

Krese rates: 6/10
@GreyH0und

//I'm just gonna say, I like that boy akdmfjw

Nookington. Hm- No-king-thone? Noking-tone? Eh, I'll just call him Nook. Krese just didn't understand why anyone would name their child something that long, but eh, at least he didn't look bad. "Don't worry little fairies, I know who could make this shy boy quite talkative. Who, me of course!" He posed for a little second, stepping closer to the annoyed Skydancer. "You might wanna tell your clan that he's busy tonight - we'll be in my lair, talking about me, and maybe him too."

Krese rates: 6/10
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
@GoldieFazbear

Normally, Krese would consider someone not being aware of him rude - or extremely ignorant to beauty - but, the dragon seemed to be really busy, maybe not even taking care of himself? Grabbing some of the feathers that dropped, Krese approached this new guy. He smelled like a... Garden? Eh, flowers are okay "You look too tired to be cute - and need some help with those feathers, hm?" Placing the feather in his claw on his head, he made a slight gesture towards a path in front of them. "There's a nice forest - and a lake that reflects my face quite well, for a lake - that we can go and not be burdened by whining babies."
Krese rates: 7/10
@GoldieFazbear

Normally, Krese would consider someone not being aware of him rude - or extremely ignorant to beauty - but, the dragon seemed to be really busy, maybe not even taking care of himself? Grabbing some of the feathers that dropped, Krese approached this new guy. He smelled like a... Garden? Eh, flowers are okay "You look too tired to be cute - and need some help with those feathers, hm?" Placing the feather in his claw on his head, he made a slight gesture towards a path in front of them. "There's a nice forest - and a lake that reflects my face quite well, for a lake - that we can go and not be burdened by whining babies."
Krese rates: 7/10
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
@Straka

Krese watched as a dull Coatl tried to encourage a clearly shy Skydancer to meet him. That wasn't a new sight -dragons often required some confidence boost before standing in front of him- and the Skydancer was kinda cute too, so he didn't mind, and patiently waited for them to greet him. "You heard that I am beautiful? Oh, I know sweetwings, thank you." As he heard the Coatl talk, he sighed, not even looking at the puffier dragon. "Why don't you go and - I don't know, hide in shame? Is that what ugly dragons do? ? And leave us alone?" He was getting tired of those dragons, going out of their way to show him how ugly they are - y i k e s - He turned his attention to the more beautiful one of the duo. They were... not that bad looking, although it was clear that they were uncomfortable. "Why are you here if you don't wanna be here - don't tell me that dragged you here..." Krese shook his head in disbelief. "She's - clearly - the uglier one, so I'm lost at why do you follow her lead." That poor dragon... They really needed a lesson on how to use their beauty into their advantage. Luckily, Krese -like every other thing- was a master of that. "You have so much to learn, and I'll be tutoring you. Lessons start now, you're welcome."

Krese rates: 6,5/10
@Straka

Krese watched as a dull Coatl tried to encourage a clearly shy Skydancer to meet him. That wasn't a new sight -dragons often required some confidence boost before standing in front of him- and the Skydancer was kinda cute too, so he didn't mind, and patiently waited for them to greet him. "You heard that I am beautiful? Oh, I know sweetwings, thank you." As he heard the Coatl talk, he sighed, not even looking at the puffier dragon. "Why don't you go and - I don't know, hide in shame? Is that what ugly dragons do? ? And leave us alone?" He was getting tired of those dragons, going out of their way to show him how ugly they are - y i k e s - He turned his attention to the more beautiful one of the duo. They were... not that bad looking, although it was clear that they were uncomfortable. "Why are you here if you don't wanna be here - don't tell me that dragged you here..." Krese shook his head in disbelief. "She's - clearly - the uglier one, so I'm lost at why do you follow her lead." That poor dragon... They really needed a lesson on how to use their beauty into their advantage. Luckily, Krese -like every other thing- was a master of that. "You have so much to learn, and I'll be tutoring you. Lessons start now, you're welcome."

Krese rates: 6,5/10
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
@Virtue

Krese was looking forward to meet this "Son of Flamecaller" mostly because he could feel that the dragon had similar interests as himself. Someone who appreciates true beauty was hard to find these days. Taking one look at the dragon, he snickered. "You're hot, I'll give you that."

Krese rates: 8/10
@Virtue

Krese was looking forward to meet this "Son of Flamecaller" mostly because he could feel that the dragon had similar interests as himself. Someone who appreciates true beauty was hard to find these days. Taking one look at the dragon, he snickered. "You're hot, I'll give you that."

Krese rates: 8/10
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39095574] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/390956/39095574_350.png[/img] [/url] Nimbus had spent all day in the water, searching for trinkets for her collection. She had always thought the ocean held the most beautiful things in Sornieth, and she had set out to find them all. No matter how long she had been away from the water, her scales always seemed the shimmer with a wet-like appearance. As soon as she had spotted Krese, she blurted out rather impulsively "WOW, your scales remind me of the Leopard Coralclimber!" [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/20147.png[/img] She then walked around, looking him over enthusiastically. [/center]

39095574_350.png

Nimbus had spent all day in the water, searching for trinkets for her collection. She had always thought the ocean held the most beautiful things in Sornieth, and she had set out to find them all. No matter how long she had been away from the water, her scales always seemed the shimmer with a wet-like appearance. As soon as she had spotted Krese, she blurted out rather impulsively "WOW, your scales remind me of the Leopard Coralclimber!"
20147.png
She then walked around, looking him over enthusiastically.
@Kataracts

"Oooooh?" Krese excitedly looked at the dragon. Now, that's a shiny one! He could feel the dragon was intereated in him too - Let's be real, who isn't? - and that just meant they could be good together. "I really like your tattoos, wow." He didn't expect to actually be impressed by the dragons that paid him a visit. "Why don't we go watch the stars? I'll have my time watching you closer before I have a verdict."

Krese rates: 9/10
@Kataracts

"Oooooh?" Krese excitedly looked at the dragon. Now, that's a shiny one! He could feel the dragon was intereated in him too - Let's be real, who isn't? - and that just meant they could be good together. "I really like your tattoos, wow." He didn't expect to actually be impressed by the dragons that paid him a visit. "Why don't we go watch the stars? I'll have my time watching you closer before I have a verdict."

Krese rates: 9/10
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
@Avessa

(Well, I'll just go for all three too nslgsnsljf)

When the three ladies showed up, Krese was excited to say the least. Sure, the dragons weren't the most beautiful things he's seen today -but that was a hard thing to be anyway since he always looked at his mirror in the morning- Starting with the friendly grandma, he passed his judgements on them.

"Worry not, these two are not causing a nuisance to me." Nuisance, really? Old folks have weird words For some reason, he felt like he wanted to be on the good side of this dragoness. "I'm big and strong, I can carry all those, just for you." He sent her a confident smile, walking over. Even though Krese never needed apparel to be beautiful, he could still appreciate this lady's dressing choices. She looked elegant - and old- Too old, in fact, Krese never knew Pearlcatchers grew antlers just like he did! "If you're tired, you can take a nap on my back too."

Krese rates: 3/10

Turning his attention to the Skydancer, he was quick to shake his head in disapproval. "The offer's not up for you - you're soaked, and you look like you drank a whole lake - you could at least try to cover that, ugh." You're gonna have to fly for yourself - wait, don't move, there's a spider on your wing." He said, getting closer to eat that said bug. How could one be completely soaked, and still have a bug on themselves, ew.
Krese Rates: 2/10

The Nocturne was eye catching, for sure. She definately was the shiniest member of their pack - all the gold surrounding her might've helped too. "Maybe you could teach the other one how to dress, hm? - I would, but I'd really prefer not being around her, y'know." He had more important stuff to do - like admiring himself. "And when you're done, maybe you'd like to join me? I have two mirrors with me, I could lend one of them to you."
Krese Rates: 6/10
@Avessa

(Well, I'll just go for all three too nslgsnsljf)

When the three ladies showed up, Krese was excited to say the least. Sure, the dragons weren't the most beautiful things he's seen today -but that was a hard thing to be anyway since he always looked at his mirror in the morning- Starting with the friendly grandma, he passed his judgements on them.

"Worry not, these two are not causing a nuisance to me." Nuisance, really? Old folks have weird words For some reason, he felt like he wanted to be on the good side of this dragoness. "I'm big and strong, I can carry all those, just for you." He sent her a confident smile, walking over. Even though Krese never needed apparel to be beautiful, he could still appreciate this lady's dressing choices. She looked elegant - and old- Too old, in fact, Krese never knew Pearlcatchers grew antlers just like he did! "If you're tired, you can take a nap on my back too."

Krese rates: 3/10

Turning his attention to the Skydancer, he was quick to shake his head in disapproval. "The offer's not up for you - you're soaked, and you look like you drank a whole lake - you could at least try to cover that, ugh." You're gonna have to fly for yourself - wait, don't move, there's a spider on your wing." He said, getting closer to eat that said bug. How could one be completely soaked, and still have a bug on themselves, ew.
Krese Rates: 2/10

The Nocturne was eye catching, for sure. She definately was the shiniest member of their pack - all the gold surrounding her might've helped too. "Maybe you could teach the other one how to dress, hm? - I would, but I'd really prefer not being around her, y'know." He had more important stuff to do - like admiring himself. "And when you're done, maybe you'd like to join me? I have two mirrors with me, I could lend one of them to you."
Krese Rates: 6/10
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
XD
XD
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
1 2 3 4