Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Angels of Darkness
[center][size=6][b][font=times new roman]Subspecies: Angels of Darkness[/font][/b][/size] _______________________________________________________________[/center] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/348132458564419588/552324903651639316/image0.png[/img][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/348132458564419588/552322235562459136/image0.png[/img] [center][b][size=4]Tonight, we rise...[/size][/b] [i]11 shining white dragons bowed before a massive figure. [b]From this day forward, you all will be my missionaries.[/b] Within an instant, dark runes flashed along their scales and identical shadowy scars appeared on their backs. [b]When I return, all who stand against us will fall.[/b] The figure whispered as it dissapeared. Without a word, the dragons flew off in seperate directions towards the clans they will lead until the Shade finally returns.[/i][/center] [center][size=6][b][font=times new roman]General Requirements[/font][/b][/size] _______________________________________________________________ [columns][color=transparent]aaaaaaaaaaaa[/color][nextcol][size=5][b][font=times new roman]Primary Genes[/font][/b][/size] [size=4]Crystal Falcon Lionfish Jaguar Metallic Python Savannah Speckle Tiger Wasp[/size][nextcol][color=transparent]aaaaa[/color][nextcol][size=5][b][font=times new roman]Secondary Genes[/font][/b][/size] [size=4]Alloy Bee Facet Freckle Hex Hypnotic Morph Noxtide Rosette Spinner Striation[/size][nextcol][color=transparent]aaa[/color][nextcol][size=5][b][font=times new roman]Tertiary Genes[/font][/b][/size] [size=4]Runes[/size][/columns] [b][font=times new roman][size=5]Ancient Genes[/size][/font][/b][/center] [columns][color=transparent]aaaaaaaaaaaa[/color][nextcol][size=4]Shaggy Phantom Chevron Marble Ragged[/size][nextcol][color=transparent]aaaaaaaaaaa[/color][nextcol] [size=4]Streak Spirit Arrow Mottle Tear[/size][nextcol][color=transparent]aaaaaaaaaaaa[/color][nextcol] [size=4]Wraith[/size]
Subspecies: Angels of Darkness

11 shining white dragons bowed before a massive figure. From this day forward, you all will be my missionaries. Within an instant, dark runes flashed along their scales and identical shadowy scars appeared on their backs. When I return, all who stand against us will fall. The figure whispered as it dissapeared. Without a word, the dragons flew off in seperate directions towards the clans they will lead until the Shade finally returns.
General Requirements

aaaaaaaaaaaa Primary Genes

Crystal
Falcon
Lionfish
Jaguar
Metallic
Python
Savannah
Speckle
Tiger
Wasp
aaaaa Secondary Genes

Alloy
Bee
Facet
Freckle
Hex
Hypnotic
Morph
Noxtide
Rosette
Spinner
Striation
aaa Tertiary Genes

Runes

Ancient Genes
aaaaaaaaaaaa Shaggy
Phantom

Chevron
Marble
Ragged
aaaaaaaaaaa Streak
Spirit

Arrow
Mottle
Tear
aaaaaaaaaaaa Wraith
unknown.png
[columns]High Angels are very rare sights to most dragons, including their own Warriors and Messengers. They commonly hide themselves away in places where no other dragons can reach them. These dragons are often tasked with returning Faded dragons to their clan, where they are taken care of. It is extremely rare to see two High Angels in the same clan, so to continue their legacy they mate with other Angels or High Messengers. [center][size=4]Requirements[/size] XXY White-Smoke Primary and Secondary, Black-Midnight Tertiary[/center][nextcol][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=17&breed=7&element=4&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=11&tertgene=14&winggene=21&wings=2&auth=452f3fd2bc124d5d7f99b81d898f3fcb7a984835&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/columns] [center]_______________________________________________________________[/center] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=118&bodygene=25&breed=13&element=7&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=131&tertgene=14&winggene=9&wings=118&auth=4f28ba6c593ca0060f4a30089c81bdd22de614e1&dummyext=prev.png[/img][nextcol]Angels are rarely seen in combat, however all marked dragons know how deadly they can be. These dragons are known to empower themselves or nearby dragons at will. Angels are able to hide their marks easily, but only while they aren’t empowered. It’s common to see a small group of Angels in each clan, however they rarely leave their territory. These dragons never mate with Soldiers and rarely with Messengers. [center][size=4]Requirements[/size] XXY Gloom-Midnight Primary and Secondary, White-Orca Tertiary[/center][/columns] [center]_______________________________________________________________[/center] [columns]High Messengers are capable of leading large groups of Soldiers or Messengers into combat, however they lack the ability to empower others. The groups that these dragons lead can become the end of most clans, however they primarily lead their groups to hunt down Faded dragons. There is usually only a few of these dragons in each clan. It’s rare for a High Messenger to mate with a Soldier. [center][size=4]Requirements[/size] White-Smoke Primary and Secondary, Gloom-Midnight or Storm-Caribbean Tertiary[/center][nextcol][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=5&bodygene=7&breed=12&element=6&eyetype=7&gender=1&tert=23&tertgene=14&winggene=20&wings=3&auth=37735f5939ea1ab6fbd8cbb77c416d7c188890f6&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/columns] [center]_______________________________________________________________[/center] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=98&bodygene=19&breed=11&element=8&eyetype=7&gender=0&tert=161&tertgene=14&winggene=23&wings=129&auth=91005467f815eff5cc7fc05e9d716c5547437633&dummyext=prev.png[/img][nextcol]Messengers are often seen tricking ordinary dragons into becoming Warriors for their clan with promises of power beyond their imagination. They are very elusive, so their targets are often the only ordinary dragons that even know they exist. There are plenty of Messengers in each clan, however most of them aren’t very skilled at fighting. [center][size=4]Requirements[/size] Gloom-Midnight Primary and Secondary, White-Smoke or Tomato-Carmine Tertiary[/center][/columns] [center]_______________________________________________________________[/center] [columns]Soldiers are skilled fighters that excel in combat while they’re empowered, but are usually unable to control that skill themselves. Until they become empowered they act similar to ordinary dragons, however they have a hard time hiding their marks. Dragons that become marked at a young age usually remain loyal to the clan that marked them, however some Soldiers become traitors to their kind, Faded dragons that resent their clan. [center][size=4]Requirements[/size] Any Primary and Secondary, White-Midnight, Storm-Caribbean or Tomato-Carmine Tertiary[/center][nextcol][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=48&bodygene=4&breed=2&element=11&eyetype=4&gender=1&tert=62&tertgene=14&winggene=24&wings=23&auth=8d664fb3a4eea5e502d6f46d6ccae6f74bfa6b60&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/columns] [center]_______________________________________________________________[/center] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=91&bodygene=20&breed=8&element=5&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=14&winggene=17&wings=90&auth=681b4f39877018b97f21d2a708b2f91325d82bca&dummyext=prev.png[/img][nextcol]The Faded are traitors to both their clan and their kind, hunted by all of them. To other marked dragons, it can almost be considered an honor to strike one of these down. To most ordinary dragons and untrained Soldiers, there is no difference between one of these dragons and those that raised them. The Faded have more experience in empowering themselves and hiding their marks then most Soldiers, making them tough opponents. [center][size=4]Requirements[/size] Any Primary and Secondary, Shadow-Iris, Teal-Rust or Brick-Antique Tertiary[/center][/columns]
High Angels are very rare sights to most dragons, including their own Warriors and Messengers. They commonly hide themselves away in places where no other dragons can reach them. These dragons are often tasked with returning Faded dragons to their clan, where they are taken care of. It is extremely rare to see two High Angels in the same clan, so to continue their legacy they mate with other Angels or High Messengers.
Requirements
XXY White-Smoke Primary and Secondary, Black-Midnight Tertiary
dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=17&breed=7&element=4&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=11&tertgene=14&winggene=21&wings=2&auth=452f3fd2bc124d5d7f99b81d898f3fcb7a984835&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=118&bodygene=25&breed=13&element=7&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=131&tertgene=14&winggene=9&wings=118&auth=4f28ba6c593ca0060f4a30089c81bdd22de614e1&dummyext=prev.png Angels are rarely seen in combat, however all marked dragons know how deadly they can be. These dragons are known to empower themselves or nearby dragons at will. Angels are able to hide their marks easily, but only while they aren’t empowered. It’s common to see a small group of Angels in each clan, however they rarely leave their territory. These dragons never mate with Soldiers and rarely with Messengers.
Requirements
XXY Gloom-Midnight Primary and Secondary, White-Orca Tertiary
High Messengers are capable of leading large groups of Soldiers or Messengers into combat, however they lack the ability to empower others. The groups that these dragons lead can become the end of most clans, however they primarily lead their groups to hunt down Faded dragons. There is usually only a few of these dragons in each clan. It’s rare for a High Messenger to mate with a Soldier.
Requirements
White-Smoke Primary and Secondary, Gloom-Midnight or Storm-Caribbean Tertiary
dragon?age=1&body=5&bodygene=7&breed=12&element=6&eyetype=7&gender=1&tert=23&tertgene=14&winggene=20&wings=3&auth=37735f5939ea1ab6fbd8cbb77c416d7c188890f6&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=98&bodygene=19&breed=11&element=8&eyetype=7&gender=0&tert=161&tertgene=14&winggene=23&wings=129&auth=91005467f815eff5cc7fc05e9d716c5547437633&dummyext=prev.png Messengers are often seen tricking ordinary dragons into becoming Warriors for their clan with promises of power beyond their imagination. They are very elusive, so their targets are often the only ordinary dragons that even know they exist. There are plenty of Messengers in each clan, however most of them aren’t very skilled at fighting.
Requirements
Gloom-Midnight Primary and Secondary, White-Smoke or Tomato-Carmine Tertiary
Soldiers are skilled fighters that excel in combat while they’re empowered, but are usually unable to control that skill themselves. Until they become empowered they act similar to ordinary dragons, however they have a hard time hiding their marks. Dragons that become marked at a young age usually remain loyal to the clan that marked them, however some Soldiers become traitors to their kind, Faded dragons that resent their clan.
Requirements
Any Primary and Secondary, White-Midnight, Storm-Caribbean or Tomato-Carmine Tertiary
dragon?age=1&body=48&bodygene=4&breed=2&element=11&eyetype=4&gender=1&tert=62&tertgene=14&winggene=24&wings=23&auth=8d664fb3a4eea5e502d6f46d6ccae6f74bfa6b60&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=91&bodygene=20&breed=8&element=5&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=14&winggene=17&wings=90&auth=681b4f39877018b97f21d2a708b2f91325d82bca&dummyext=prev.png The Faded are traitors to both their clan and their kind, hunted by all of them. To other marked dragons, it can almost be considered an honor to strike one of these down. To most ordinary dragons and untrained Soldiers, there is no difference between one of these dragons and those that raised them. The Faded have more experience in empowering themselves and hiding their marks then most Soldiers, making them tough opponents.
Requirements
Any Primary and Secondary, Shadow-Iris, Teal-Rust or Brick-Antique Tertiary
unknown.png
Sales and Breeding Pairs
Sales and Breeding Pairs
unknown.png
Registered Dragons [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/498143/49814281.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/433713/43371274.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/492278/49227770.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/529615/52961418.png[/img]
Registered Dragons
49814281.png43371274.png
49227770.png
52961418.png
unknown.png
Pinglist?
Pinglist?
unknown.png
and one more res just to be safe
and one more res just to be safe
unknown.png
@Mediumdee Hiya! Are you still running this? I have this fella who I think fits quite well as an angel of darkness :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43371274] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/433713/43371274_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Mediumdee
Hiya! Are you still running this? I have this fella who I think fits quite well as an angel of darkness :D

43371274_350.png
96Hu3ST.png Please no travelling dergs.
@FelinaeFatale
yea, this is still going. I'll update the registry
@FelinaeFatale
yea, this is still going. I'll update the registry
unknown.png
Is still being updated?
Is still being updated?
5OZS7SI.png0XHtpWy.pngOxagJgG.pnglB7O9hf.png
it's been ages since I've updated this but not only will I hopefully start getting more registered soon but I've added not only gaoler genes but what I decided to go with for banescales as well. instead of giving them nonexistent runes, they'll be using wraith instead

@ArchertheAndroid I kinda forgot this thread existed but yes... I should probably sub to this thread so this doesn't happen again
it's been ages since I've updated this but not only will I hopefully start getting more registered soon but I've added not only gaoler genes but what I decided to go with for banescales as well. instead of giving them nonexistent runes, they'll be using wraith instead

@ArchertheAndroid I kinda forgot this thread existed but yes... I should probably sub to this thread so this doesn't happen again
unknown.png