Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | The Chronicler's Lineage (Sale)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Quillis
I sent back all treasure! Hope that's OK.
@Quillis
I sent back all treasure! Hope that's OK.
philly-rainbow-flag.png
No prob Bob! I’ve got you added and will add him to the registered list now that he’s been adopted!

Edit: I seem to be getting a trade error, you have enough room and treasure available yes?
No prob Bob! I’ve got you added and will add him to the registered list now that he’s been adopted!

Edit: I seem to be getting a trade error, you have enough room and treasure available yes?
dFnwkLI.png
pZJYyk4.png
ePOliyb.png
77780318.png77918481.png[/img]
I am desperately in need of treasure/gems to gene a new gen one to start ANOTHER lineage with my progen after however many years of bein on here so if you are interested in a gen three imp I’ll cut discounts right now! Ping me!
I am desperately in need of treasure/gems to gene a new gen one to start ANOTHER lineage with my progen after however many years of bein on here so if you are interested in a gen three imp I’ll cut discounts right now! Ping me!
dFnwkLI.png
pZJYyk4.png
ePOliyb.png
@Quillis
Sorry, I didn't see this until now!
I should be all set. I wonder if you tried to complete the trade when I was moving some dragons between Hibernation and Active Lairs. Sorry about that!
@Quillis
Sorry, I didn't see this until now!
I should be all set. I wonder if you tried to complete the trade when I was moving some dragons between Hibernation and Active Lairs. Sorry about that!
philly-rainbow-flag.png
@pythonesque there we go! It worked now so he's all yours!
@pythonesque there we go! It worked now so he's all yours!
dFnwkLI.png
pZJYyk4.png
ePOliyb.png
@Aurelicia @Kveldulfr @Harana @DealtaDeath @GaijinIxchel @DreamingSunset

Pinging so everyone knows, I have a Gen 2 Alchemist Tool that will soon be breeding with a Gen 1 Chronicler, they're both 3rd gen dragons according to my calculations, so their hatchlings will also be pure 4th Gen, I think. I added the pair under current Chronicler Pairs on the front page for reference!
@Aurelicia @Kveldulfr @Harana @DealtaDeath @GaijinIxchel @DreamingSunset

Pinging so everyone knows, I have a Gen 2 Alchemist Tool that will soon be breeding with a Gen 1 Chronicler, they're both 3rd gen dragons according to my calculations, so their hatchlings will also be pure 4th Gen, I think. I added the pair under current Chronicler Pairs on the front page for reference!
dFnwkLI.png
pZJYyk4.png
ePOliyb.png
@Quillis
Is there a badge I can put on Hanami's page to link back here? I think I saw one on some other dragon's pages, but I don't see a code for it on the front page.
@Quillis
Is there a badge I can put on Hanami's page to link back here? I think I saw one on some other dragon's pages, but I don't see a code for it on the front page.
philly-rainbow-flag.png
Actually, doing some digging, found out that Ifrit, Flerovium's 1 parent is a very mixed lineage but all others are pure gens that all lead up to those hatchies being almost pure gen4s

Eather way i would love to have a bab from that pair as i LOVE that color range ^-^
Actually, doing some digging, found out that Ifrit, Flerovium's 1 parent is a very mixed lineage but all others are pure gens that all lead up to those hatchies being almost pure gen4s

Eather way i would love to have a bab from that pair as i LOVE that color range ^-^
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
@animelover9631 yeah I noticed that too, little disappointed but still a strong line I’d say!

@pythonesque yeah, I’ll put that on the front page, I’m hoping to make a smaller badge at some point but haven’t yet! I’ll ping you if I update it!
@animelover9631 yeah I noticed that too, little disappointed but still a strong line I’d say!

@pythonesque yeah, I’ll put that on the front page, I’m hoping to make a smaller badge at some point but haven’t yet! I’ll ping you if I update it!
dFnwkLI.png
pZJYyk4.png
ePOliyb.png
@Quillis

oooh, may I be put on the general/hatchling pinglist, please? :0
@Quillis

oooh, may I be put on the general/hatchling pinglist, please? :0
FBljwoz.png "To see a maiden dance around the fire is not so strange;
but fire dances 'round the limbs of this uncommon maid!
Be brave enough to burn and you'll be brave enough to fly;
join your sister Solace as she lights the morning sky!"
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8