Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | The Chronicler's Lineage (Sale)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Aurelicia I will add you now, our internet provider was down yesterday evening so I couldn't respond until now! Would you like to be added to general ping list or do you have a specific range you would prefer? Let me know, I'll have you on general for now. c:
@Aurelicia I will add you now, our internet provider was down yesterday evening so I couldn't respond until now! Would you like to be added to general ping list or do you have a specific range you would prefer? Let me know, I'll have you on general for now. c:
dFnwkLI.png
pZJYyk4.png
ePOliyb.png
77780318.png77918481.png[/img]
@Quillis

Please add me also! :3 To the hatchling ping list, of course!
@Quillis

Please add me also! :3 To the hatchling ping list, of course!
T4tp2CW.png
@Kveldulfr Added you to the Chroniclers list! Love your Remnant btw, You better believe I'll be following that adoptable thread in the hopes of winning a raffle or contest someday!
@Kveldulfr Added you to the Chroniclers list! Love your Remnant btw, You better believe I'll be following that adoptable thread in the hopes of winning a raffle or contest someday!
dFnwkLI.png
pZJYyk4.png
ePOliyb.png
@Quillis - Hatchling ping list is fine. I can work with any colors in the dark blue-black-dark purple or ice since those fit the best with most of my lair. :)
@Quillis - Hatchling ping list is fine. I can work with any colors in the dark blue-black-dark purple or ice since those fit the best with most of my lair. :)
yKxZnmf.png
@Quillis

Thank you! The project has been pretty neat to be a part of and I'm sure you'll get one! Dembai records all the random rolls to be as fair as possible. mercurialwings and I are thinking of breeding ours, but I have to wait till Naim gets to stage two first. :3
@Quillis

Thank you! The project has been pretty neat to be a part of and I'm sure you'll get one! Dembai records all the random rolls to be as fair as possible. mercurialwings and I are thinking of breeding ours, but I have to wait till Naim gets to stage two first. :3
T4tp2CW.png
Can you add me to a specific pinglist for reds,oranges, or browns range dergs? Im slowly working on a mixed lineage project myself and ive so far got 5 in 2 of my dragons now. Want to expand and get a 6th if possible ^-^ @Quillis
(Night warrior, naomi, dawnguard, alchemist tool, and kitsune is what ive accomplished in 1 dergs so far. All are imp friendly projects ^-^)
Can you add me to a specific pinglist for reds,oranges, or browns range dergs? Im slowly working on a mixed lineage project myself and ive so far got 5 in 2 of my dragons now. Want to expand and get a 6th if possible ^-^ @Quillis
(Night warrior, naomi, dawnguard, alchemist tool, and kitsune is what ive accomplished in 1 dergs so far. All are imp friendly projects ^-^)
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
@AnimeLover9631 Wow! That is so many lineages in one derg! Love it! : D You're on for red/orange/brown ranges

@Kveldulfr Ohhhh m'goodness, I will be WATCHING for that! Even if I don't get one, I still think the art is wonderfully done and love seeing what is created!
@AnimeLover9631 Wow! That is so many lineages in one derg! Love it! : D You're on for red/orange/brown ranges

@Kveldulfr Ohhhh m'goodness, I will be WATCHING for that! Even if I don't get one, I still think the art is wonderfully done and love seeing what is created!
dFnwkLI.png
pZJYyk4.png
ePOliyb.png
@GaijinIxchel adding you now!
@GaijinIxchel adding you now!
dFnwkLI.png
pZJYyk4.png
ePOliyb.png
@Aurelicia @Kveldulfr
@DealtaDeath @GaijinIxchel

Pinging to let everyone know that Zenith and Nadir will be breeding on March 9th, nest will hatch March 15th, if anyone needs to ensure lair space, those are your dates! c:

The original trio are also available yet, for anyone interested in bringing in a new lineage!
@Aurelicia @Kveldulfr
@DealtaDeath @GaijinIxchel

Pinging to let everyone know that Zenith and Nadir will be breeding on March 9th, nest will hatch March 15th, if anyone needs to ensure lair space, those are your dates! c:

The original trio are also available yet, for anyone interested in bringing in a new lineage!
dFnwkLI.png
pZJYyk4.png
ePOliyb.png
Thank you for the heads up! :3
Thank you for the heads up! :3
T4tp2CW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8