Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [LINEAGE] Starborn Prophets
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
@Hawlucha @MyHeroMako I'll name them and throw them your way!
@Hawlucha @MyHeroMako I'll name them and throw them your way!
@nennathriel
May I be added to the general pinglist. I prefer XYZ babies, if that's not to much too request.
@nennathriel
May I be added to the general pinglist. I prefer XYZ babies, if that's not to much too request.
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
@CosmicFalcon will add you shortly!
@CosmicFalcon will add you shortly!
@nennathriel may i also be added to the gen pinglist please?
@nennathriel may i also be added to the gen pinglist please?
aidjkHn.png

HATCHERY | AFFLICTED SUBSPECIES | WARSEERS LINEAGE
!!! I am available via ping if you need something but I am active even if my dragons are not fed and will get back to you ASAP- TY !!!
@Ashborne absolutely!
@Ashborne absolutely!
@nennathriel

hatchling pinglist please! <3
@nennathriel

hatchling pinglist please! <3
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb
she • fr+3 • lore lair • exalting lair

 fulfill your calling
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. maecenas maximus, risus eget molestie viverra, augue arcu dictum justo, maximus aliquam risus velit non lectus.
@LadyofSpiders added!
@LadyofSpiders added!
@nennathriel Hey there! Bellatrix is leveled up and ready to be registered! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49557453] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/495575/49557453_350.png[/img] [/url]
@nennathriel Hey there! Bellatrix is leveled up and ready to be registered!

49557453_350.png
Lair/Den Cleanout
@MyHeroMako Congrats! The Registry post and Registry Spreadsheets have been updated to reflect Bellatrix's completed training. Her Prophet number is #002C. :)
@MyHeroMako Congrats! The Registry post and Registry Spreadsheets have been updated to reflect Bellatrix's completed training. Her Prophet number is #002C. :)
@Hawlucha @AbyssSlayer @Ozie @woolly @archiy @ThePlasticTree @Shadowfire1223 @WolfandCrow @dotdedo @Quillis @AsteriasMight @GaijinIxchel @Jaspernoir @blackcrowking @MyHeroMako @StormwaterSiren @Nocturnea @CosmicFalcon @Ashborne @LadyofSpiders

Hello starfriends! I put Najima in the nest at rollover and Spacedad blessed us with five eggs! Check back on 3/8 to see the babs. :>
@Hawlucha @AbyssSlayer @Ozie @woolly @archiy @ThePlasticTree @Shadowfire1223 @WolfandCrow @dotdedo @Quillis @AsteriasMight @GaijinIxchel @Jaspernoir @blackcrowking @MyHeroMako @StormwaterSiren @Nocturnea @CosmicFalcon @Ashborne @LadyofSpiders

Hello starfriends! I put Najima in the nest at rollover and Spacedad blessed us with five eggs! Check back on 3/8 to see the babs. :>
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16