Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [LINEAGE] Starborn Prophets
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
I would like to be pinged for future girls!
I would like to be pinged for future girls!
T5uIqSb.pngSEkmIXK.png
All of Ryuusei's kids have been sent out! :>

@Shaundi, I've added you! :>
All of Ryuusei's kids have been sent out! :>

@Shaundi, I've added you! :>
@Nennathriel may I please be added to the hatchling & announcements pinglist, as well as exalt saves? Thank you!!!
@Nennathriel may I please be added to the hatchling & announcements pinglist, as well as exalt saves? Thank you!!!
Lair/Den Cleanout
@MyHeroMako got you down! Sorry for the delay!
@MyHeroMako got you down! Sorry for the delay!
@nennathriel
Not that I need more dragons, but could you add me to every pinglist except for "Specific Requests" -?
@nennathriel
Not that I need more dragons, but could you add me to every pinglist except for "Specific Requests" -?
StormwaterSiren / Seth
He / Him - FR+3
@StormwaterSiren adding momentarily! :>
@StormwaterSiren adding momentarily! :>
@nennathriel
A question, if I may. Because there's a level requirement for the dragons to be considered full "members" or the like, would it be possible to add a list of people willing to level your dragon for you? I know not everyone has time or the will to spend in the coli, and it might be nice!
If you choose to add this as a pinglist, then I'd love to be added to it! I'm perfectly willing and capable to help whenever possible, and leveling dragons is easy enough for me. I can't promise getting them to level 20 would be very quick, but level 10 is very easy for me to get to!
@nennathriel
A question, if I may. Because there's a level requirement for the dragons to be considered full "members" or the like, would it be possible to add a list of people willing to level your dragon for you? I know not everyone has time or the will to spend in the coli, and it might be nice!
If you choose to add this as a pinglist, then I'd love to be added to it! I'm perfectly willing and capable to help whenever possible, and leveling dragons is easy enough for me. I can't promise getting them to level 20 would be very quick, but level 10 is very easy for me to get to!
StormwaterSiren / Seth
He / Him - FR+3
@StormwaterSiren sorry for the delay! Real life's been destroying me this past week. I will definitely make a pinglist for that; super great idea.

@Hawlucha @AbyssSlayer @Ozie @woolly @archiy @ThePlasticTree @Shadowfire1223 @WolfandCrow @dotdedo @Quillis @AsteriasMight @GaijinIxchel @Jaspernoir @blackcrowking @MyHeroMako

Hey everyone! Taara nested, but she only two-egged us. :( She'll hatch on 2/21 so check your pings that day if you want a Prophet in Training!

Also, I'm going to add a pinglist for Prophet Trainers, people willing to train your Prophet up to the correct level so that it can be officially registered. If you'd like to be added as a Trainer, please let me know by ping or PM! :)

@StormwaterSiren sorry for the delay! Real life's been destroying me this past week. I will definitely make a pinglist for that; super great idea.

@Hawlucha @AbyssSlayer @Ozie @woolly @archiy @ThePlasticTree @Shadowfire1223 @WolfandCrow @dotdedo @Quillis @AsteriasMight @GaijinIxchel @Jaspernoir @blackcrowking @MyHeroMako

Hey everyone! Taara nested, but she only two-egged us. :( She'll hatch on 2/21 so check your pings that day if you want a Prophet in Training!

Also, I'm going to add a pinglist for Prophet Trainers, people willing to train your Prophet up to the correct level so that it can be officially registered. If you'd like to be added as a Trainer, please let me know by ping or PM! :)

@nennathriel go ahead and add me as a trainer! :D 10-20 is just fine for me to do!
@nennathriel go ahead and add me as a trainer! :D 10-20 is just fine for me to do!
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@nennathriel

I'm happy to be a trainer! Also looking forward to the next nest
@nennathriel

I'm happy to be a trainer! Also looking forward to the next nest
41722454785_8929d42a2e_o.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16