Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] The Worldbearers
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
Also, anyone's thoughts on adding another tert for Barren Deserts? I'm leaning toward Smoke, as it gives a bit of that sandstorm/ dusty wind vibe that goes with deserts.

Also, anyone's thoughts on adding another tert for Barren Deserts? I'm leaning toward Smoke, as it gives a bit of that sandstorm/ dusty wind vibe that goes with deserts.

6xTBbgI.png
Still on the lookout for a male to make some laced verdant earths!
Still on the lookout for a male to make some laced verdant earths!
6xTBbgI.png
Bump! :)
Bump! :)
6xTBbgI.png
bump! Still have one Barren Deserts, two Open Ocean (one of which is a Light faceted eye type!) and a Glacial Peak still available!

Will be nesting more Open Ocean and Glacial Peak in a week or so-- still looking for a mate for my second Verdant Earth pair.
bump! Still have one Barren Deserts, two Open Ocean (one of which is a Light faceted eye type!) and a Glacial Peak still available!

Will be nesting more Open Ocean and Glacial Peak in a week or so-- still looking for a mate for my second Verdant Earth pair.
6xTBbgI.png
Bump!

Still got the Open Ocean ladies available for Wavecrest! :D
Bump!

Still got the Open Ocean ladies available for Wavecrest! :D
6xTBbgI.png
Another call for some ocean-themed dergs for Wavecrest! n_n
Another call for some ocean-themed dergs for Wavecrest! n_n
6xTBbgI.png
@contagioushazard I'm really loving this subspecies! I went on ahead and picked up a Verdant Earth boy and am going to be working towards and Open Ocean girl here soon! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44947688] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/449477/44947688_350.png[/img] [/url] I plan to get one of each variant eventually with the most fitting element for them. I have some decent lore planned for the group as well once I get them all.
@contagioushazard
I'm really loving this subspecies! I went on ahead and picked up a Verdant Earth boy and am going to be working towards and Open Ocean girl here soon!

44947688_350.png

I plan to get one of each variant eventually with the most fitting element for them. I have some decent lore planned for the group as well once I get them all.
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
@HenryJekyll

Ahh!!! I'm delighted that you enjoy them so much! Thank you for taking part!
I'll go ahead and register your boy now. He's beautiful!

I'm also very excited to see what kind of lore you develop for them. Please do share once you have it! ♥
@HenryJekyll

Ahh!!! I'm delighted that you enjoy them so much! Thank you for taking part!
I'll go ahead and register your boy now. He's beautiful!

I'm also very excited to see what kind of lore you develop for them. Please do share once you have it! ♥
6xTBbgI.png
Bump! I've made a post in the Art Corner forum looking for some help for coding/ making some graphics for this thread, so hopefully it'll get an upgrade sometime soon!
Bump! I've made a post in the Art Corner forum looking for some help for coding/ making some graphics for this thread, so hopefully it'll get an upgrade sometime soon!
6xTBbgI.png
Update!

I've added in some acceptable colors to broaden the Verdant Earth primary range a little more, though with a couple exceptions. But this means I've got a mate for Verdure now, so there's a new Verdant Earth nest with 3 eggs! Hopefully one of those will give us some laced babies.

Let me know if anyone is interested in a ping!

The next Glacial Peak nest will come in a couple days once Lambert is off cooldown.

Update!

I've added in some acceptable colors to broaden the Verdant Earth primary range a little more, though with a couple exceptions. But this means I've got a mate for Verdure now, so there's a new Verdant Earth nest with 3 eggs! Hopefully one of those will give us some laced babies.

Let me know if anyone is interested in a ping!

The next Glacial Peak nest will come in a couple days once Lambert is off cooldown.

6xTBbgI.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17