Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | 2019 NotN Joint Mass Hatch! (Hatching!)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23
Today, the first of June, I got a light egg while leveling up dragons in the GM. It was totally unexpected, as in I was not searching for one.
Today, the first of June, I got a light egg while leveling up dragons in the GM. It was totally unexpected, as in I was not searching for one.
Y02PS6v.png
@kyrin18 so how exactly does this work?
@kyrin18 so how exactly does this work?
@kyrin18

I’d like to join this! Sounds fun!
@kyrin18

I’d like to join this! Sounds fun!
@kyrin18 count me in!
@kyrin18 count me in!
...|\==/|......C\
=(.0.w.0.)=__\\
....\~~~~~~~~\
.....|~~~~~~~~|
......\.|.|``````|.|
.......U U..........UU
@Alize Congrats! @grimnirslee It'll be a two-part mass hatch so hopefully anyone that wants to join in the actual hatching will be available during one of the two, two-day windows =3 [quote name="kyrin18" date="2019-01-10 16:36:16" ] There will be 2 parts to this mass hatch: part one starts Dec. 28th and lasts through Dec. 29th, and the second part starts Jan. 3rd and lasts through Jan. 4th. [/quote] @SealedCalamity @Optish Yay! Hiya :D
@Alize Congrats!

@grimnirslee It'll be a two-part mass hatch so hopefully anyone that wants to join in the actual hatching will be available during one of the two, two-day windows =3
kyrin18 wrote on 2019-01-10 16:36:16:
There will be 2 parts to this mass hatch: part one starts Dec. 28th and lasts through Dec. 29th, and the second part starts Jan. 3rd and lasts through Jan. 4th.

@SealedCalamity @Optish
Yay! Hiya :D
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
count me in ^^
count me in ^^
@Mareanie Great!!
@Mareanie Great!!
73127854.png

Oh its on. Count me in for hatches and scrys. So when the time comes, are you making a new thread and pinging all the hatchers to it or will you edit this thread?
Oh its on. Count me in for hatches and scrys. So when the time comes, are you making a new thread and pinging all the hatchers to it or will you edit this thread?
Pix-fam.png
I-C-adopt.png

Pixel Familiars

Adopt Shop
_________________________________ Hatchery

Dress dragons. Win Treasure.
Nest.png
Luminax-mini.png
@ProbablyLying Welcome aboard this egg-hatching train *w*

Idk on the thread part yet, haven't made up my mind. Everyone will receive a ping when I do decide though ^^
@ProbablyLying Welcome aboard this egg-hatching train *w*

Idk on the thread part yet, haven't made up my mind. Everyone will receive a ping when I do decide though ^^
73127854.png

I'd be interested in joining
I'd be interested in joining
tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo1_250.pngeevee.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23