Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Theme Week: Bound to Mimic
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37252366] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/372524/37252366_350.png[/img] [/url] Marina - [b]The Empress[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42680447] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/426805/42680447_350.png[/img] [/url] Raven - [b]The Mage[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38247964] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/382480/38247964_350.png[/img] [/url] Azinya - [b]The Healer[/b][/center] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center]Marina stared down at her mate Dessan as he slept from the strange Nocturne's spell. She glanced at who she was working with and wasn't enthused. While she had no quarrels with the daughters of the Sorceress, she didn't trust them with an inch of her life, but in order to save her clan she must trust these girls. She hoped this could at least have them prove their place in her clan. "Alright girls," Marina snapped. "We've got a lot of work to do and I shall not sleep until that disgusting mimic is found. Arm yourselves with your familiars and spells. We'll need them in case of trouble." Raven still laid shocked on the floor. "Are you serious? Dessan and these other Nocturnes are literally out to kill us and you want to save them?" "Of course I do," Marina growled deeply at Raven. "This clan is my family, these lands are my home. I refuse to let anything pull me away from them. Knowing what we know now proves that I cannot do this alone. I promised your father I would keep you two safe, especially if your mother were to be released and I will hold up this promise but right now I need your powers at my side or all of our loved ones are doomed." Raven looked to her sister who, up to this point had been nervously standing to the side. "Alright old crone," Raven sighed. "I guess we can lend you our strength." "Good," Marina relaxed. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22654650] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/226547/22654650_350.png[/img] [/url] Ylva was coiled on the floor, shaking trying to move as she watched her doppelganger click around the room. "Ah Ylva," the creature called out. It sent shivers down the frozen dragon's spine to hear her own voice even though she was not the one speaking. "You were an asset to this clan, I didn't believe I could trick you so easily. Yet, here we are. You, bound by your own magic. Your clan, in ruins! And the most powerful being in this clan under [i]MY[/i] control." Young Malace flew down from the rafters and looked past Ylva and bowed to the Mimic. Ylva did take note of his shaking movements. He was fighting for control, but this mimic had strong magic. She wondered if he would be able to free himself. "Y-You w-wont get a-away w-with this," Ylva snarled at the Mimic. "Marina-" "Yes I know," The mimic growled, contorting Ylva's face. "That Bogsneak is proving to be a problem. But she's with those two Peacock Skydancers. She won't last any longer." "D-don't," a low voice shook. Ylva and the captor both locked their gaze at Malace who was trembling violently as he fought against the Mimic's spell. "Oh my," the Mimic whispered as it placed a wicked smile upon Ylva's face. "Y-you underestimate them," Malace struggled to speak so he chose his words very carefully. "Raven, Azinya, Mom. They all are different. But they are all strong. They will slay you. Or worse. Imprison you." He lifted his head and his eyes shone like light from the light flight. It was now the Ylva had known this wasn't Malace speaking, but Haruka the sorceress trapped in the North Tower. She glanced at the Mimic to find it's face full of emotions. Surprised at Haruka's magic despite being locked up, terrified that she had managed to use Malace as her vessal, and furious that she was threatening the Mimic even though it had control over these lands. "Begone from him, witch!" The mimic screamed and pushed Haruka's magic out of Malace. "All of you," it whispered in the dead silence of the woods. "All of you must die tonight!" ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Raven and Azinya used their magic to pacify and eliminate the Mimics dressed as their companions. Above them, two Nocturne's circled like vultures sending magic down periodically. Winterbee and Entoma sent in their bug magic at the twin sisters to try and lessen their moral. Marina slashed her way through the mimics without a care knowing their magic now only truly affects their Nocturnes. She took aim at Winterbee and Entoma and launched herself, taking them out with her skillful eliminate and turning her blade to the blunt end to knock them out instead of killing them. "So that's Entoma, Winter, Royal and Crysta all taken care of," Raven sighed. "That means we have Essa and Ylva left to worry about." [i]You forget Malace,[/i] Azinya signed. [i]We have yet to find traces of him so we must assume he is under their control as well.[/i] "I don't doubt it," Marina growled. "But he is a strong one. I bet it's using all of its magic to keep him under its control." "It doesn't matter to you," a familiar voice giggled. The three looked around the canopy where the voice came from and their hearts sank. They knew exactly who's voice this belonged to. The Chameleon Essa. "This spot is where you all will perish. This clan is as good as dead." An onslaught on spells was unleashed against the trio. Azinya and Raven did their best to dodge the spells as Marina blocked them with her cleaver. All they needed to do was find out where Essa was perched. She was smart, calculated, and powerful. But she was squishy, thus why she took to ambush attacks like this for invaders. Marina looked to the twins who were hiding under a shield Azinya had made when her mind clicked. "Raven," Azinya shouted. "Release your Gyre!" "You've lost it now, Hag!" Raven shouted back. She knew releasing the Gyre would mean having it release its fire magic it had stored up. The potential of an attack like that would mean massive damage to both parties and Raven wasn't about all of that. "I refuse to injure, or worse kill my sister and I like this!" "You've been training with it, have you not," Marina lectured the young girl. "Use a small portion of its magic. Not enough to cause and eruption, but enough to cause a flash." "I've never done that before," Raven shouted back. "It's easier to release all the magic, releasing that little would be so precise!" This was Raven's own way of admitting she wasn't strong enough, but Marina knew she had the abilities. "Raven, you need to believe in yourself. I know that you're scared of this situation. What could happen to your sister and if you are able to protect her from your mother again. But I need you to trust in yourself and in me. If that Nocturne spoke the truth, then Haruka has already been toying with this mimic for hours now. Which means it will want to release her so it can kill her first. And we all now this cannot happen. "So," Marina continued over the crashing of the spells around them. "Release the magic to blind Essa. Prove to me that you are a powerful mage. And lets make sure that your mother stays in her cage." Raven looked horrified and Marina before turning to her sister. She swore to protect Azinya ever since they were kids. She studied Azinya's focused face before nodding. "Alright," she sighed. "Stand back." The Smoke Gyre flew out from between her feathers and flew near the canopy before turning into a small ball of smoke. Raven focused all that she could feeling the magic in her familiar. She waited for the build up before releasing. The Gyre unfolded as it went from black to a bright light illuminating the Tangled Woods around them like it had never been before. The trio covered their eyes as they heard horrible screams from up in the canopy. The magic stopped and the light faded as they heard a light thump on the grounds between them. Allowing themselves to open their eyes again they saw Essa laid at the ground between them. "I'm proud of you," Marina smiled. Raven looked at the leader of her clan. She nodded excitedly and looked back to her sister who smiled brightly and hugged her. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Quit it," the mimic shouted banging on the door to Haruka's prison. "I am in charge! I took over this clan! And I will destroy it if you don't shut up!" Ylva watched as the mimic was becoming hysterical, as do all unwelcome guests within the moonlit scar. Akuubah usually bestows a spell upon those who come into this clan to protect them from Haruka's psyonic manipulation. With the mimic sneaking in, Haruka has the perfect puppet to manipulate. "She won't stop," Ylva noted. She was released from her paralysis but was still locked with chains and runes. "This is what she does. Drives you mad so that you can make the foolish decision to release her. You can't fall into her trap." "Shut up!" The Mimic launched at Ylva. No longer did it look like her, instead showing off its true form. A gilded mask cloak with floating gold chains and sapphire amulets and bands. Cyan spectral hands streatched out from the sapphires that wrapped around Ylva. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=24482223&skin=0&apparel=28813,28815,28817,28819,28814,28816,28818,22046&xt=dressing.png[/img] "I don't give a damn about anything you say, Ice witch! I will be the one to feast on this clan! I won this honor and I will indulge in it. And you know what." Ylva watched in fear as the mimics eyes shined brighter. It turned its head slowly to the tower and several hands reached out towards it. "She's going to be my first meal!" --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "NO!" A distant voice shouted. Around the trio all of their adversaries vanished. "Did we win," Raven asked. "No," Marina said low. "I think we're close to failure." The three rushed off towards the voice. They found themselves at the North Tower where Ylva shouted and cursed at the mimic as its spectral hands reached for the locks to undo them. "No," Raven whispered horrified at the possibilities. Time seemed to slow, everything this clan had done to keep things safe was about to be undone. What could they do, how could they stop this? Raven feared they were too late, her mind couldn't think of anything so she looked to Marina. Marina's face, for the first time anyone had seen, was full of horror. This Mimic had managed to tear down all that she had built throughout these years, and here it was. About to unleash the very thing she had swore to keep. Marina and Raven stood frozen in fear and horror. It took a blast of fire aimed at the mimic to bring them back. They looked behind them to find Azinya has casted a fire ball spell. She looked at the both of them and signed: [i]Father is down, which means his magic is no longer on the clan. I just caste his charm on myself. I can do the same for the two of you.[/i] She held out her hands and a wave of energy flowed over the two. [i]Mother got to the both of you to lessen your moral. To let you cave and allow this thing to release her. We all know that cannot happen. So get it together and let's finish this.[/i] Marina looked proudly upon Raven and Azinya. Raven was usually rash but here she was watching what her sister had to say and listening carefully to plans. Azinya was usually quiet, bookish and docile yet here she took a stand to help stop something. She turned around and drew her blade. Raven sharpened her claws. Azinya cased a resistance spell on all of them before they all darted towards the Mimic. Within a few small moments, it was over. The mimic lied weak at the base of the North Gate and its magic lifted from the clan. Everyone was exhausted but glad that the worst was over. Until they heard the gate creaking open. The last things anyone saw within the North tower were the light glowing orbs of the Sorceress as she donned the Mimic as clothing, presumably draining its life essence for herself, before the gates slammed shut. She might not be released yet. But she just got a whole lot more power. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=22787853&skin=0&apparel=28813,28815,28817,28819,28814,28816,28818&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center]

37252366_350.png

Marina - The Empress

42680447_350.png

Raven - The Mage

38247964_350.png

Azinya - The Healer

Marina stared down at her mate Dessan as he slept from the strange Nocturne's spell. She glanced at who she was working with and wasn't enthused. While she had no quarrels with the daughters of the Sorceress, she didn't trust them with an inch of her life, but in order to save her clan she must trust these girls. She hoped this could at least have them prove their place in her clan.

"Alright girls," Marina snapped. "We've got a lot of work to do and I shall not sleep until that disgusting mimic is found. Arm yourselves with your familiars and spells. We'll need them in case of trouble."

Raven still laid shocked on the floor. "Are you serious? Dessan and these other Nocturnes are literally out to kill us and you want to save them?"

"Of course I do," Marina growled deeply at Raven. "This clan is my family, these lands are my home. I refuse to let anything pull me away from them. Knowing what we know now proves that I cannot do this alone. I promised your father I would keep you two safe, especially if your mother were to be released and I will hold up this promise but right now I need your powers at my side or all of our loved ones are doomed."

Raven looked to her sister who, up to this point had been nervously standing to the side. "Alright old crone," Raven sighed. "I guess we can lend you our strength."

"Good," Marina relaxed.

22654650_350.png

Ylva was coiled on the floor, shaking trying to move as she watched her doppelganger click around the room. "Ah Ylva," the creature called out. It sent shivers down the frozen dragon's spine to hear her own voice even though she was not the one speaking. "You were an asset to this clan, I didn't believe I could trick you so easily. Yet, here we are. You, bound by your own magic. Your clan, in ruins! And the most powerful being in this clan under MY control." Young Malace flew down from the rafters and looked past Ylva and bowed to the Mimic. Ylva did take note of his shaking movements. He was fighting for control, but this mimic had strong magic. She wondered if he would be able to free himself.

"Y-You w-wont get a-away w-with this," Ylva snarled at the Mimic. "Marina-"

"Yes I know," The mimic growled, contorting Ylva's face. "That Bogsneak is proving to be a problem. But she's with those two Peacock Skydancers. She won't last any longer."

"D-don't," a low voice shook. Ylva and the captor both locked their gaze at Malace who was trembling violently as he fought against the Mimic's spell.

"Oh my," the Mimic whispered as it placed a wicked smile upon Ylva's face.

"Y-you underestimate them," Malace struggled to speak so he chose his words very carefully. "Raven, Azinya, Mom. They all are different. But they are all strong. They will slay you. Or worse. Imprison you." He lifted his head and his eyes shone like light from the light flight. It was now the Ylva had known this wasn't Malace speaking, but Haruka the sorceress trapped in the North Tower. She glanced at the Mimic to find it's face full of emotions. Surprised at Haruka's magic despite being locked up, terrified that she had managed to use Malace as her vessal, and furious that she was threatening the Mimic even though it had control over these lands.

"Begone from him, witch!" The mimic screamed and pushed Haruka's magic out of Malace. "All of you," it whispered in the dead silence of the woods. "All of you must die tonight!"
Raven and Azinya used their magic to pacify and eliminate the Mimics dressed as their companions. Above them, two Nocturne's circled like vultures sending magic down periodically. Winterbee and Entoma sent in their bug magic at the twin sisters to try and lessen their moral.

Marina slashed her way through the mimics without a care knowing their magic now only truly affects their Nocturnes. She took aim at Winterbee and Entoma and launched herself, taking them out with her skillful eliminate and turning her blade to the blunt end to knock them out instead of killing them.

"So that's Entoma, Winter, Royal and Crysta all taken care of," Raven sighed. "That means we have Essa and Ylva left to worry about."

You forget Malace, Azinya signed. We have yet to find traces of him so we must assume he is under their control as well.

"I don't doubt it," Marina growled. "But he is a strong one. I bet it's using all of its magic to keep him under its control."

"It doesn't matter to you," a familiar voice giggled. The three looked around the canopy where the voice came from and their hearts sank. They knew exactly who's voice this belonged to. The Chameleon Essa. "This spot is where you all will perish. This clan is as good as dead." An onslaught on spells was unleashed against the trio. Azinya and Raven did their best to dodge the spells as Marina blocked them with her cleaver. All they needed to do was find out where Essa was perched. She was smart, calculated, and powerful. But she was squishy, thus why she took to ambush attacks like this for invaders. Marina looked to the twins who were hiding under a shield Azinya had made when her mind clicked.

"Raven," Azinya shouted. "Release your Gyre!"

"You've lost it now, Hag!" Raven shouted back. She knew releasing the Gyre would mean having it release its fire magic it had stored up. The potential of an attack like that would mean massive damage to both parties and Raven wasn't about all of that. "I refuse to injure, or worse kill my sister and I like this!"

"You've been training with it, have you not," Marina lectured the young girl. "Use a small portion of its magic. Not enough to cause and eruption, but enough to cause a flash."

"I've never done that before," Raven shouted back. "It's easier to release all the magic, releasing that little would be so precise!" This was Raven's own way of admitting she wasn't strong enough, but Marina knew she had the abilities.

"Raven, you need to believe in yourself. I know that you're scared of this situation. What could happen to your sister and if you are able to protect her from your mother again. But I need you to trust in yourself and in me. If that Nocturne spoke the truth, then Haruka has already been toying with this mimic for hours now. Which means it will want to release her so it can kill her first. And we all now this cannot happen.

"So," Marina continued over the crashing of the spells around them. "Release the magic to blind Essa. Prove to me that you are a powerful mage. And lets make sure that your mother stays in her cage." Raven looked horrified and Marina before turning to her sister. She swore to protect Azinya ever since they were kids. She studied Azinya's focused face before nodding.

"Alright," she sighed. "Stand back." The Smoke Gyre flew out from between her feathers and flew near the canopy before turning into a small ball of smoke. Raven focused all that she could feeling the magic in her familiar. She waited for the build up before releasing. The Gyre unfolded as it went from black to a bright light illuminating the Tangled Woods around them like it had never been before. The trio covered their eyes as they heard horrible screams from up in the canopy. The magic stopped and the light faded as they heard a light thump on the grounds between them. Allowing themselves to open their eyes again they saw Essa laid at the ground between them.

"I'm proud of you," Marina smiled. Raven looked at the leader of her clan. She nodded excitedly and looked back to her sister who smiled brightly and hugged her.
"Quit it," the mimic shouted banging on the door to Haruka's prison. "I am in charge! I took over this clan! And I will destroy it if you don't shut up!" Ylva watched as the mimic was becoming hysterical, as do all unwelcome guests within the moonlit scar. Akuubah usually bestows a spell upon those who come into this clan to protect them from Haruka's psyonic manipulation. With the mimic sneaking in, Haruka has the perfect puppet to manipulate.

"She won't stop," Ylva noted. She was released from her paralysis but was still locked with chains and runes. "This is what she does. Drives you mad so that you can make the foolish decision to release her. You can't fall into her trap."

"Shut up!" The Mimic launched at Ylva. No longer did it look like her, instead showing off its true form. A gilded mask cloak with floating gold chains and sapphire amulets and bands. Cyan spectral hands streatched out from the sapphires that wrapped around Ylva.
dragon?did=24482223&skin=0&apparel=28813,28815,28817,28819,28814,28816,28818,22046&xt=dressing.png
"I don't give a damn about anything you say, Ice witch! I will be the one to feast on this clan! I won this honor and I will indulge in it. And you know what." Ylva watched in fear as the mimics eyes shined brighter. It turned its head slowly to the tower and several hands reached out towards it. "She's going to be my first meal!"
"NO!" A distant voice shouted. Around the trio all of their adversaries vanished.

"Did we win," Raven asked.

"No," Marina said low. "I think we're close to failure." The three rushed off towards the voice. They found themselves at the North Tower where Ylva shouted and cursed at the mimic as its spectral hands reached for the locks to undo them.

"No," Raven whispered horrified at the possibilities. Time seemed to slow, everything this clan had done to keep things safe was about to be undone. What could they do, how could they stop this? Raven feared they were too late, her mind couldn't think of anything so she looked to Marina.

Marina's face, for the first time anyone had seen, was full of horror. This Mimic had managed to tear down all that she had built throughout these years, and here it was. About to unleash the very thing she had swore to keep.

Marina and Raven stood frozen in fear and horror. It took a blast of fire aimed at the mimic to bring them back. They looked behind them to find Azinya has casted a fire ball spell. She looked at the both of them and signed: Father is down, which means his magic is no longer on the clan. I just caste his charm on myself. I can do the same for the two of you. She held out her hands and a wave of energy flowed over the two. Mother got to the both of you to lessen your moral. To let you cave and allow this thing to release her. We all know that cannot happen. So get it together and let's finish this.

Marina looked proudly upon Raven and Azinya. Raven was usually rash but here she was watching what her sister had to say and listening carefully to plans. Azinya was usually quiet, bookish and docile yet here she took a stand to help stop something. She turned around and drew her blade. Raven sharpened her claws. Azinya cased a resistance spell on all of them before they all darted towards the Mimic.

Within a few small moments, it was over. The mimic lied weak at the base of the North Gate and its magic lifted from the clan. Everyone was exhausted but glad that the worst was over. Until they heard the gate creaking open. The last things anyone saw within the North tower were the light glowing orbs of the Sorceress as she donned the Mimic as clothing, presumably draining its life essence for herself, before the gates slammed shut. She might not be released yet. But she just got a whole lot more power.
dragon?did=22787853&skin=0&apparel=28813,28815,28817,28819,28814,28816,28818&xt=dressing.png
NLdJQtw.png
[center][columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36145247] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/361453/36145247_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][u][b]The Ambassador[/b][/u] [i]“What do we do?” one of the three whispered in a shaking voice.[/i][/columns] [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44798094] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/447981/44798094_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][u][b]The Guard[/b][/u] [i]“We do what we were told to do,” said the dragon in the middle. “We escape the lair and we hide.”[/i][/columns] [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34086141] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/340862/34086141_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][u][b]The Geomancer[/b][/u] [i]“But...with...with…?” the third stammered, twitching its head in the direction of the giggling Nocturne.[/i][/columns] ----- [b][i]> DESTINATION : KAZ'ATHUL[/i][/b] ----- The quaint little foggy town was surprisingly in decent shape. The pale-bricked and green-roofed buildings were relatively untouched thanks to some enchantments, but the same couldn't be said for what was around them. Piles of wood were crackling away as flames danced across them, research papers were haphazardly scattered across the cobblestone paths along with other miscellaneous items. "Seriously? That guy who was researching on mimics should've been more careful," Freyja clenched the small bag of cookies she was holding, causing the plastic to crinkle. "You're underestimating what these wretched things can do. Having live specimens was a terrible mistake in the first place," Iervan spread a wing, covering Castor as his gaze frantically darted about. Freyja shuffled away a little as she saw a faint icy blue glow emit from his rapier. "I know, but have we ever cared?" Castor blinked, long neck stretching as he peered at his surroundings. His crest slowly rose and he tensed up in the way he did whenever he was going to cast a spell. "Touché," Iervan sighed. "Everyone who survived has already been shipped off to Valkyrie Valley, so we better start looking for that damn mimic before it does anything else." ----- Freyja shrugged as they stepped out of... the sixth house they looked in? "This may be hopeless, hotshot," she commented to the Imperial next to her. Iervan simply replied with an irritated growl, stomping out. Exchanging glances with Castor, they simply bolted after Iervan as he walked up to the next house on the street. Castor looked at the nameplate above the wooden mailbox built into the door. "Uuna Starblaze. A brilliant astronomer. Can you believe that Starblaze is actually her family name? She's gone back to the Starfall Isles to join a clan now, but we still haven't cleared this place out." "We're going in," Iervan declared. Castor reached out and twisted the doorknob. "Locked," Castor twisted the doorknob a few more times and caused the doorknob to fall out. As he gazed at the doorknob in mild shock, Iervan took a few steps backwards. There was audible cracking as Iervan slowly coated his antlers in ice. His antlers gleamed as Iervan charged and rammed into the door, causing it to completely dislodge itself from the doorframe and fall down with a loud thud. "It's cleaner than my house." Freyja commented, treading carefully up to a nearby bookshelf to peer at the few tomes and blank scrolls that were provided. "Everything's cleaner than your house," Castor stated matter-of-factly. "I think I'll check upstairs. I'll yell if I need help." The Fae placed a claw on the silver railing and began to climb up the wooden steps. Something creaked, and all three dragons came to a pause. Iervan turned and eyed the tripod near the window. "No one just leaves a telescope behind. Especially not an astronomer," Iervan growled. As he approached the telescope, the room temperature dropped a few degrees. Freyja flared up her crest, tongue flicking as she warily glared at the telescope resting on the now very suspicious item. Castor gripped tight onto the railings, large magenta gaze focused completely on the item. The telescope swivelled around to face Castor. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/28762.png[/img] Its singular eye blinked once slowly. Castor screeched, dodging and tumbling down the stairs as the telescope launched itself at him, crashing into the wall instead. It crumpled onto a section of steps. A short pause, then it got up again. Castor squeaked in terror as it scoped the small room, attempting to scramble as far as he could. The mimic launched itself at him. Castor shut his eyes. A blood-curdling, high pitched noise rang out. Castor slowly opened his eyes, bewildered. The mimic was frozen in place. Freyja's eyes glowed a light brown. She grinned. "Hey, you don't do loads of research trying to make your rock pets come alive without learning a few other tricks."[/center] ------

36145247_350.png
The Ambassador
“What do we do?” one of the three whispered in a shaking voice.

44798094_350.png
The Guard
“We do what we were told to do,” said the dragon in the middle. “We escape the lair and we hide.”

34086141_350.png
The Geomancer
“But...with...with…?” the third stammered, twitching its head in the direction of the giggling Nocturne.

> DESTINATION : KAZ'ATHUL

The quaint little foggy town was surprisingly in decent shape. The pale-bricked and green-roofed buildings were relatively untouched thanks to some enchantments, but the same couldn't be said for what was around them. Piles of wood were crackling away as flames danced across them, research papers were haphazardly scattered across the cobblestone paths along with other miscellaneous items.

"Seriously? That guy who was researching on mimics should've been more careful," Freyja clenched the small bag of cookies she was holding, causing the plastic to crinkle.

"You're underestimating what these wretched things can do. Having live specimens was a terrible mistake in the first place," Iervan spread a wing, covering Castor as his gaze frantically darted about. Freyja shuffled away a little as she saw a faint icy blue glow emit from his rapier.

"I know, but have we ever cared?" Castor blinked, long neck stretching as he peered at his surroundings. His crest slowly rose and he tensed up in the way he did whenever he was going to cast a spell.

"Touché," Iervan sighed. "Everyone who survived has already been shipped off to Valkyrie Valley, so we better start looking for that damn mimic before it does anything else."

Freyja shrugged as they stepped out of... the sixth house they looked in? "This may be hopeless, hotshot," she commented to the Imperial next to her. Iervan simply replied with an irritated growl, stomping out. Exchanging glances with Castor, they simply bolted after Iervan as he walked up to the next house on the street.

Castor looked at the nameplate above the wooden mailbox built into the door. "Uuna Starblaze. A brilliant astronomer. Can you believe that Starblaze is actually her family name? She's gone back to the Starfall Isles to join a clan now, but we still haven't cleared this place out."

"We're going in," Iervan declared. Castor reached out and twisted the doorknob.

"Locked," Castor twisted the doorknob a few more times and caused the doorknob to fall out. As he gazed at the doorknob in mild shock, Iervan took a few steps backwards. There was audible cracking as Iervan slowly coated his antlers in ice. His antlers gleamed as Iervan charged and rammed into the door, causing it to completely dislodge itself from the doorframe and fall down with a loud thud.

"It's cleaner than my house." Freyja commented, treading carefully up to a nearby bookshelf to peer at the few tomes and blank scrolls that were provided.

"Everything's cleaner than your house," Castor stated matter-of-factly. "I think I'll check upstairs. I'll yell if I need help." The Fae placed a claw on the silver railing and began to climb up the wooden steps.

Something creaked, and all three dragons came to a pause.

Iervan turned and eyed the tripod near the window.

"No one just leaves a telescope behind. Especially not an astronomer," Iervan growled. As he approached the telescope, the room temperature dropped a few degrees. Freyja flared up her crest, tongue flicking as she warily glared at the telescope resting on the now very suspicious item. Castor gripped tight onto the railings, large magenta gaze focused completely on the item.

The telescope swivelled around to face Castor.

28762.png

Its singular eye blinked once slowly.

Castor screeched, dodging and tumbling down the stairs as the telescope launched itself at him, crashing into the wall instead. It crumpled onto a section of steps. A short pause, then it got up again. Castor squeaked in terror as it scoped the small room, attempting to scramble as far as he could.

The mimic launched itself at him. Castor shut his eyes.

A blood-curdling, high pitched noise rang out. Castor slowly opened his eyes, bewildered. The mimic was frozen in place.

Freyja's eyes glowed a light brown. She grinned.

"Hey, you don't do loads of research trying to make your rock pets come alive without learning a few other tricks."

gmt +8
fr time +15
she/they/he
pings very welcome
b01c9d8cb099f28c33efbc3427a2a7f8d24272ad.png
exalt save sales (g1s, oldies and others)
Heehee, top ten! The dragons are: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44300098] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/443001/44300098_350.png[/img] [/url] Iryskarox: He's a Spiral with a bit of demon himself, he'd be able to survive long enough to find the mimic. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46887575] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/468876/46887575_350.png[/img] [/url] Arkana: she's a crafty, clever Spiral alchemist who probably figured out something's up even before dragons began falling. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43332297] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/433323/43332297_350.png[/img] [/url] Havardrox: the mate of Zetian, he and his family travel around Sornieth. They arrive just in time to witness the clan's fall, and do what they can to help save it. --------------------------------- "What's happening here?" Havardrox asked Iryskarox. "How should I know?" the yellow Spiral snapped. "One moment, I was sleeping, the next I had a pair of claws around my neck! Do you really think I stopped flying to see what happened, you red-feathered bird?" "He asks because he thinks you would know something other than butterscotch candies," Arkana muttered. "No fighting," Zetian said quietly. Though she was only a Fae, there was enough gravitas in her voice to make even Iryskarox silent. Zetian looked at Arkana. "Did you notice anything?" "Paddy was giggling like she'd heard the best joke ever," Arkana remarked in an offhanded manner. "She's never up this late – and she is the only nocturne in the clan . . . The mimic must have got her. Question is, why isn't anyone else waking up?" "We'll find that out when we get there, I suppose," Havadrox said decisively. "For now, let's simply count ourselves lucky that the mimic has few targets to claim. Arkana, you are a potion-maker, correct? See if you can make something that does more than just change one's vision." "A poison . . . Ok, there should be some herbs nearby that I can use, if I can get into Sonnaeria's alcove," Arkana said, red eyes narrowing as her mind went to work. "I can even make a plague for the mimic if you want! Ooh, this is so exciting!" "No plagues," Havardrox stated. "The few of us in this clan are on thin ice already with the leadership, do you really want us cast out because a plague infected other dragons?" Arkana made a face, but said nothing. "Iryskarox," the Skydancer continued, "Scout around. Try to find this creature, and see if you can figure out what it is doing with the dragons it can't control. If we know where they are, if they're alive we may be able to free them. This clan has powerful warriors and magi, I'd like them on my side." The two Spirals nodded, flying in opposite directions – Iryskarox toward the lair, and Arkana into the forest. "Now where is the laudanum bush . . ." he heard her mutter. "Don't die," Zetian said to him once they were alone. "Of course not, my love," he promised as always. "With poor Padparadscha asleep, this shouldn't be dangerous at all."
Heehee, top ten! The dragons are:

44300098_350.png

Iryskarox: He's a Spiral with a bit of demon himself, he'd be able to survive long enough to find the mimic.

46887575_350.png

Arkana: she's a crafty, clever Spiral alchemist who probably figured out something's up even before dragons began falling.

43332297_350.png

Havardrox: the mate of Zetian, he and his family travel around Sornieth. They arrive just in time to witness the clan's fall, and do what they can to help save it.

"What's happening here?" Havardrox asked Iryskarox.

"How should I know?" the yellow Spiral snapped. "One moment, I was sleeping, the next I had a pair of claws around my neck! Do you really think I stopped flying to see what happened, you red-feathered bird?"

"He asks because he thinks you would know something other than butterscotch candies," Arkana muttered.

"No fighting," Zetian said quietly. Though she was only a Fae, there was enough gravitas in her voice to make even Iryskarox silent. Zetian looked at Arkana. "Did you notice anything?"

"Paddy was giggling like she'd heard the best joke ever," Arkana remarked in an offhanded manner. "She's never up this late – and she is the only nocturne in the clan . . . The mimic must have got her. Question is, why isn't anyone else waking up?"

"We'll find that out when we get there, I suppose," Havadrox said decisively. "For now, let's simply count ourselves lucky that the mimic has few targets to claim. Arkana, you are a potion-maker, correct? See if you can make something that does more than just change one's vision."

"A poison . . . Ok, there should be some herbs nearby that I can use, if I can get into Sonnaeria's alcove," Arkana said, red eyes narrowing as her mind went to work. "I can even make a plague for the mimic if you want! Ooh, this is so exciting!"

"No plagues," Havardrox stated. "The few of us in this clan are on thin ice already with the leadership, do you really want us cast out because a plague infected other dragons?" Arkana made a face, but said nothing.

"Iryskarox," the Skydancer continued, "Scout around. Try to find this creature, and see if you can figure out what it is doing with the dragons it can't control. If we know where they are, if they're alive we may be able to free them. This clan has powerful warriors and magi, I'd like them on my side."

The two Spirals nodded, flying in opposite directions – Iryskarox toward the lair, and Arkana into the forest. "Now where is the laudanum bush . . ." he heard her mutter.

"Don't die," Zetian said to him once they were alone.

"Of course not, my love," he promised as always. "With poor Padparadscha asleep, this shouldn't be dangerous at all."
[right][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47453417] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/474535/47453417_350.png[/img] [/url][b]Barett[/b] [indent]A rather strange member of the Clan. She always felt off to the other members and was a collector of strange items. Despite these tendencies the Clan was surprised to see her return one day bearing an egg of a Nocturne. The Nocturne hatched from this egg, named [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=408871&tab=dragon&did=47887023]Samiran[/url], would be Barett's adoptive son. However with the appearance of the Mimic directly putting her son in danger Barett sprung to action doing anything to protect the hatching she called her son.[/right][/indent] [left][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45335594] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/453356/45335594_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Liam[/b] [indent]A dragon from the Lighting domain who was taken into the clan. Her loyalty and affinity for magic would soon bring her up to the status of Clan leader when the previous leader had disappeared under mysterious circumstances. Liam was one of the first to find out about the Mimic due to her strong connections with magic. After finding out she soon set off to find the Mimic and promptly destroy it for endangering her Clan that she holds so dear.[/indent][/left] [right][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44354715] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/443548/44354715_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Opal[/b] [indent]A dragon who puts his research above anything else, he was researching the effect mimics may have on a Clan of dragons and recklessly brought one into the Clan. However he did not know what effects this would bring to the Clan and now realizing the damage he had caused he soon joined Liam to find and destroy the mimic, presumably in an effort to avoid being exiled from the Clan for his actions.[/indent][/right]

47453417_350.png
Barett
A rather strange member of the Clan. She always felt off to the other members and was a collector of strange items. Despite these tendencies the Clan was surprised to see her return one day bearing an egg of a Nocturne. The Nocturne hatched from this egg, named Samiran, would be Barett's adoptive son. However with the appearance of the Mimic directly putting her son in danger Barett sprung to action doing anything to protect the hatching she called her son.

45335594_350.png

Liam
A dragon from the Lighting domain who was taken into the clan. Her loyalty and affinity for magic would soon bring her up to the status of Clan leader when the previous leader had disappeared under mysterious circumstances. Liam was one of the first to find out about the Mimic due to her strong connections with magic. After finding out she soon set off to find the Mimic and promptly destroy it for endangering her Clan that she holds so dear.

44354715_350.png

Opal
A dragon who puts his research above anything else, he was researching the effect mimics may have on a Clan of dragons and recklessly brought one into the Clan. However he did not know what effects this would bring to the Clan and now realizing the damage he had caused he soon joined Liam to find and destroy the mimic, presumably in an effort to avoid being exiled from the Clan for his actions.
Toffee
He/him
glitterbar.gif

[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5705319] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/57054/5705319_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Blades of Mercy, Misericorde[/b] Misericorde was probably on guard duty when everything went down. Prior to her work on the city guard, she used to hunt monsters and Shade-corrupted dragons. She is resistant to mind-altering effects, and is generally willing to do whatever it takes to get a job done. She suspects either her brother, Misguide, or her ex-colleage, Cassandra, had something to do with the arrival of the Mimic. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4965080] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/49651/4965080_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Nine of Spades, Clysmic[/b] Misericorde's tricky, generally untrustworthy father. Clysmic has long had a subdued Mimic as a companion, and considers himself somewhat of an expert on them at this point. He's always encouraged his daughter's less-than-ideal qualities, so this little squad is looking like it's gonna cause a loooooot of collateral damage. Hm. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24571537] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/245716/24571537_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Elegy, Titleless[/b] The closest we're getting to a moral compass, Elegy was likely in the tombs below the lair. He has experience with spirits and the Shade, but less fighting them and more pacifying them. He's largely focused on keeping the paladin and the charlatan wizard from murderhoboing everything, but also on how this could potentially upset the Elder Spirits resting deep, deep in the tombs... It'd be better to take care of this quickly and quietly, lest they be disturbed... ----- I'll add onto this as soon as I have time, it's holidays and I'm being stolen by family

5705319_350.png

Blades of Mercy, Misericorde
Misericorde was probably on guard duty when everything went down. Prior to her work on the city guard, she used to hunt monsters and Shade-corrupted dragons. She is resistant to mind-altering effects, and is generally willing to do whatever it takes to get a job done. She suspects either her brother, Misguide, or her ex-colleage, Cassandra, had something to do with the arrival of the Mimic.

4965080_350.png

Nine of Spades, Clysmic
Misericorde's tricky, generally untrustworthy father. Clysmic has long had a subdued Mimic as a companion, and considers himself somewhat of an expert on them at this point. He's always encouraged his daughter's less-than-ideal qualities, so this little squad is looking like it's gonna cause a loooooot of collateral damage. Hm.

24571537_350.png

Elegy, Titleless
The closest we're getting to a moral compass, Elegy was likely in the tombs below the lair. He has experience with spirits and the Shade, but less fighting them and more pacifying them. He's largely focused on keeping the paladin and the charlatan wizard from murderhoboing everything, but also on how this could potentially upset the Elder Spirits resting deep, deep in the tombs... It'd be better to take care of this quickly and quietly, lest they be disturbed...
I'll add onto this as soon as I have time, it's holidays and I'm being stolen by family
they/them, FR Time +3
lightning_1.png Abandoned Your Post
You weren't that good of a security guard, anyway. You'll miss the donuts in the breakroom, though...
[center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39154635] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/391547/39154635_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] [b]"Where is everyone? Where is Rasalhague?!"[/b] [i]The Guardian dragon snapped, her frills lifting and jutting out in her stress. She bore a beautiful apparel set from the latest festival, Night of the Nocturne. But the event was starting out to be quite terrifying. She regretted dressing up for this event.[/i] [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=359847&tab=dragon&did=29732827][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/6c19e2f8fe2f47bc71306c221b9214ce/tumblr_pk7g54W2Jc1u9k2hto1_400.png[/img][/url] [/center] [b]"I-I don't know!"[/b] [i]A carmine Spiral with blue eyes hissed beside her, his body twisting and snaking through the air in order to catch up to her. Wispy arms branched out from his form, always seeming to be trying to grab at something or someone. A dark red plume of smoke enveloped his face, making the scales turn a deep blooded color, and his horns twist upwards.[/i] [b][color=C90000]"Ahhhahahaah good going Cupid!"[/color][/b][i] The possessed Spiral spoke, sneering. [/i][b][color=C90000]"How do you lose a 300 meter long dragon?"[/color][/b] [i]A rosy collection of puffy clouds replaced the stark smoke, turning Cupid's scales into a soft pink with his horns turned downwards. [/i][b][color=F274C2]"It's not his fault! We can't find anyone else as well, be easy on him!"[/color] "Will you three just SHUT IT?" [/b][i]Anastasia bellowed out, stamping her paw upon the ground with a mighty roar. The plumes of pink clouds and red smoke dissolved quickly, leaving the spiral with his normal sapphire eyes.[/i] [b]"The lair is a mess, the familiars are going bonkers, the leader isn't around, and Valamor has gone absolutely crazy!"[/b] [i]Cupid frowned, lifting his headdress to remark his Guardian friend with a sigh.[/i] [b]"Yes, thank you Anastasia for giving out the report we already knew about. BUT... We need a plan! I honestly don't think we should stick around to find the others, we need to find help first. You don't want to get caught by Valamor do you? You saw what he did to Lamp!"[/b] [i]Their conversation was cut short by laughter, it was jittery and sounded as if someone were gargling on a liquid rather than truly laughing. [/i] [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38643462] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/386435/38643462_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] [i]The Nocturne waved his staff in the air, crazed eyes hidden behind the mask he used to shy behind. Goop slid down from the crevices of it, and his limbs were covered in the substance as well. His head didn't even seem to be connected to his body, and hung freely to swing about at his chest. With a lurch and a trill screech, he began to quickly crawl towards the two like a spider. Anastasia flew her wings open, twisting her body around to meet Valamor's staff with teeth and claw. [/i] [b]"Anastasia?!"[/b]
"Where is everyone? Where is Rasalhague?!" The Guardian dragon snapped, her frills lifting and jutting out in her stress. She bore a beautiful apparel set from the latest festival, Night of the Nocturne. But the event was starting out to be quite terrifying. She regretted dressing up for this event.
tumblr_pk7g54W2Jc1u9k2hto1_400.png
"I-I don't know!" A carmine Spiral with blue eyes hissed beside her, his body twisting and snaking through the air in order to catch up to her. Wispy arms branched out from his form, always seeming to be trying to grab at something or someone.
A dark red plume of smoke enveloped his face, making the scales turn a deep blooded color, and his horns twist upwards.
"Ahhhahahaah good going Cupid!" The possessed Spiral spoke, sneering. "How do you lose a 300 meter long dragon?"
A rosy collection of puffy clouds replaced the stark smoke, turning Cupid's scales into a soft pink with his horns turned downwards. "It's not his fault! We can't find anyone else as well, be easy on him!"

"Will you three just SHUT IT?"
Anastasia bellowed out, stamping her paw upon the ground with a mighty roar. The plumes of pink clouds and red smoke dissolved quickly, leaving the spiral with his normal sapphire eyes. "The lair is a mess, the familiars are going bonkers, the leader isn't around, and Valamor has gone absolutely crazy!"

Cupid frowned, lifting his headdress to remark his Guardian friend with a sigh. "Yes, thank you Anastasia for giving out the report we already knew about. BUT... We need a plan! I honestly don't think we should stick around to find the others, we need to find help first. You don't want to get caught by Valamor do you? You saw what he did to Lamp!"

Their conversation was cut short by laughter, it was jittery and sounded as if someone were gargling on a liquid rather than truly laughing.

The Nocturne waved his staff in the air, crazed eyes hidden behind the mask he used to shy behind. Goop slid down from the crevices of it, and his limbs were covered in the substance as well. His head didn't even seem to be connected to his body, and hung freely to swing about at his chest. With a lurch and a trill screech, he began to quickly crawl towards the two like a spider.

Anastasia flew her wings open, twisting her body around to meet Valamor's staff with teeth and claw.

"Anastasia?!"
tumblr_pf29z2QXuq1u9k2hto1_500.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47365066] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/473651/47365066_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47282812] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/472829/47282812_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/25169.png[/img]

47365066_350.png

47282812_350.png

25169.png
echo.pngbiscuit.pngXAwbs1b.pngc4w7tx2.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46182155] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/461822/46182155_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Bog[/b] Bog already has his charge which already is so deeply connected a mimic would have too much trouble trying to woo him out of it. Besides, there is already another puppet master at work here. He'd be the tank/brute of the group, so he'd hold down other possesed clan members or beat down the mimic. Also he has ties to the clan as they create the perfect environment for his charge and for the most part don't judge him. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46182141] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/461822/46182141_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Batrachotoxin[/b] Batry was outside the clan scouting ahead and figuring out the migration of food sources and keeping an eye out on other nearby clan. Upon her return she found the camp the clan called home a mess. She quickly met up with her unaffected friend Bog and went to search for other unaffected survivors. Because the clan lives for the most part above ground, she figures it wouldn't be too hard to track a mimic. She's more worried about subduing whoever is guarding it. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46485149] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/464852/46485149_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Malady[/b] While Malady works best with reagents, he has been taking this time of the year to experiment with the rarer and unusual reagents popping up. He was in his own den, a small gob of amber attached to a large exposed rib from a long dead creature. Batry and Bog found him fluttering around confused, trying to stay out of chaos. [b]The Result[/b] The trio find that after the initial chaos it's not that hard to subdue the few nocturnes that call the clan home, as the number of nocturnes compared to the rest is 1 to 8 and there are plenty of guardians and imperials to pin them to the ground. It was mostly a manner of keeping the afflicted restrained while the trio looked around for the mimic. Turns out it was partially Bash's as one of her trainees wasn't careful in identifying the difference between a chest and the mimic in question. After a successful day of combat, one of the "chests" attached itself to one of the nocturnes in question and started the affliction. The mimic was isolated not too far from the camp and the whole problem was solved.

46182155_350.png

Bog

Bog already has his charge which already is so deeply connected a mimic would have too much trouble trying to woo him out of it. Besides, there is already another puppet master at work here. He'd be the tank/brute of the group, so he'd hold down other possesed clan members or beat down the mimic. Also he has ties to the clan as they create the perfect environment for his charge and for the most part don't judge him.

46182141_350.png

Batrachotoxin

Batry was outside the clan scouting ahead and figuring out the migration of food sources and keeping an eye out on other nearby clan. Upon her return she found the camp the clan called home a mess. She quickly met up with her unaffected friend Bog and went to search for other unaffected survivors. Because the clan lives for the most part above ground, she figures it wouldn't be too hard to track a mimic. She's more worried about subduing whoever is guarding it.

46485149_350.png

Malady

While Malady works best with reagents, he has been taking this time of the year to experiment with the rarer and unusual reagents popping up. He was in his own den, a small gob of amber attached to a large exposed rib from a long dead creature. Batry and Bog found him fluttering around confused, trying to stay out of chaos.

The Result

The trio find that after the initial chaos it's not that hard to subdue the few nocturnes that call the clan home, as the number of nocturnes compared to the rest is 1 to 8 and there are plenty of guardians and imperials to pin them to the ground. It was mostly a manner of keeping the afflicted restrained while the trio looked around for the mimic. Turns out it was partially Bash's as one of her trainees wasn't careful in identifying the difference between a chest and the mimic in question. After a successful day of combat, one of the "chests" attached itself to one of the nocturnes in question and started the affliction. The mimic was isolated not too far from the camp and the whole problem was solved.

Current Hoards =3670.png - 3089839.png - 34 192.png - 600 ~I also hoard all sorts of bones~
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29358546] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/293586/29358546_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Asteria is the only one who has managed to keep the mimic at bay up to this point. She has defended the last few of the clan that haven't been possessed, hurt, or trapped, but she doesn't really have a way to finish off the mimic. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42069451] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/420695/42069451_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Using magic, Isla's able to draw out the mimic, a sneaky mirror doll someone brought in recently. She feels bad about hurting the little guy though. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41849350] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/418494/41849350_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Lucian, on the other hand, has no qualms about beating the stuffing out of it. So she does the dirty work.
Asteria is the only one who has managed to keep the mimic at bay up to this point. She has defended the last few of the clan that haven't been possessed, hurt, or trapped, but she doesn't really have a way to finish off the mimic. Using magic, Isla's able to draw out the mimic, a sneaky mirror doll someone brought in recently. She feels bad about hurting the little guy though. Lucian, on the other hand, has no qualms about beating the stuffing out of it. So she does the dirty work.
leo%20pixel.png
Pixels n' Stuff
Animal Crossing Adopts
Adopt a Capricat
My art LAB
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38516485] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/385165/38516485_350.png[/img] [/url] [code] YOKUMAN STAGE - SUBJECT 1A BIOLOGICAL SEX - FEMALE IDENTIFICATION - THEY/THEM SPECIES - HYPNOTIC FAE, LIGHT ALIGNMENT ABNORMALITIES - "TRANCE" MARKINGS, "BEAT MAGIC", MUTE PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION - RADIOACTIVE JAGUAR, ABYSS TOXIN, LEMON UNDERBELLY. MARKINGS SHOWN TO BE OPTICAL ILLUSIONS. COMMON TIER EYES. [/code] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38080380] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/380804/38080380_350.png[/img] [/url] [code] RHEUMATIC - SUBJECT 1B BIOLOGICAL SEX - MALE IDENTIFICATION - HE/HIM SPECIES - COMMON IMPERIAL, PLAGUE ALIGNMENT ABNORMALITIES - N/A PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION - FLINT SKINK, PEAR SPINNER, PERIDOT OPAL. WINGS ARE DETERMINED TO BE SAME MATERIAL AS NEWLY BURNT PARCHMENT. COMMON TIER EYES. [/code] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45486134] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/454862/45486134_350.png[/img] [/url] [code] OPALINE "COMET" BECKHAM - SUBJECT 1C BIOLOGICAL SEX - MALE IDENTIFICATION - THEY/THEM/WE/OUR SPECIES - JELLIED SKYDANCER, ??? ALIGNMENT ABNORMALITIES - TWO CONSCIOUSNESSES (JELLY COMET/SKYDANCER), JELLIED STATE PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION - AMETHYST IRIDESCENT, PURPLE FACET, ORCHID OPAL. COMET SHARD IN RIGHT SHOULDER. DETERMINED SOURCE OF SECOND CONSCIOUSNESS. ??? TIER EYES, APPEAR AS COMMON. [/code] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/524365932089442319/524606084371972116/p_andora.png[/img] [code]ANDORA - SUBJECT 2A - "MIMIC" BIOLOGICAL SEX - ??? IDENTIFICATION - ??? SPECIES - ??? ABNORMALITIES - CAUSES STATE KNOWN AS "ANDORA INFECTION", "ANDORA BOOTLEG" OR "ANDORA REMIX". SENTIENT AND HOSTILE. ELIMINATE AT ALL COSTS. PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION - PURPLE GOO-LIKE SUBSTANCE. TRACES OF FRESH CORRUPTION AND TWO UNKNOWN SUBSTANCES. [/code] [code]ANDORA INFECTION - DISEASE 3C DISEASE TYPE - ??? TIER - SEVERE CAUSES - ANDORA (2A) SYMPTOMS - PURPLE "BRUISE" WITH THREE CLAW-LIKE MARKS. INITIAL INFECTION AREA EXTREMELY SENSITIVE TO CONTACT. VOMITING "ETERNAL TEARS" MUTATION AGGRESSION DEATH (TO INFECTED IF NOT CURED/BYSTANDERS) CURE - RENDERING INFECTEE UNCONSCIOUS TERMINATION OF INFECTEE (LAST RESORT ONLY) [/code] [code]MISSION STATUS MAIN DIRECTIVE - ELIMINATE/CONTAIN ALL SPECIMENS OF ANDORA. SECONDARY DIRECTIVES - CURE SUBJECT 3A "ROUA". DIRECTIVE COMPLETION POSITIVE. CURE SUBJECT 3B "JUKO". DIRECTIVE COMPLETION POSITIVE. PREVENT INFECTION OF SUBJECTS 3N "RIJO" AND 3O "LIYO". DIRECTIVE COMPLETION NEGATIVE. CURE SUBJECT 3N "RIJO". DIRECTIVE COMPLETION POSITIVE. CURE SUBJECT 3O "LIYO". DIRECTIVE COMPLETION POSITIVE. LOCATE SUBJECT 6S "TEMPO". AWAITING DIRECTIVE STATUS.[/code] [code]KNOWN CASUALTIES SUBJECT 3A "ROUA" BIOLOGICAL SEX - FEMALE IDENTIFICATION - SHE/HER SPECIES - COMMON FAE, WIND ALIGNMENT ABNORMALITIES - N/A PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION - MIDNIGHT BASIC, MULBERRY BASIC. BLACK ANTENNAE. COMMON TIER EYES. INITIAL INFECTION - BASE OF TAIL STATUS - CURED SUBJECT 3B "JUKO" BIOLOGICAL SEX - MALE IDENTIFICATION - HE/HIM SPECIES - COMMON GUARDIAN, WIND ALIGNMENT ABNORMALITIES - MUTE PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION - STONEWASH BASIC, ORANGE BASIC. GREEN FEATHERY WINGS. COMMON TIER EYES. INITIAL INFECTION - RIGHT SHOULDER STATUS - CURED SUBJECT 3N "RIJO" BIOLOGICAL SEX - MALE IDENTIFICATION - HE/HIM SPECIES - SMOG FAE, WIND ALIGNMENT ABNORMALITIES - SPIRITUAL CONNECTION TO SUBJECT 3O "LIYO" PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION - GLOOM RIPPLE, GREY CURRENT, HONEY SMOKE. SCARS ON TAIL, BOTH WINGS, FRONT LIMBS. COMMON TIER EYES. INITIAL INFECTION - BASE OF NECK STATUS - CURED SUBJECT 3O "LIYO" BIOLOGICAL SEX - FEMALE IDENTIFICATION - SHE/HER SPECIES - SMOG FAE, WIND ALIGNMENT ABNORMALITIES - SPIRITUAL CONNECTION TO SUBJECT 3N "RIJO" PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION - OILSLICK RIPPLE, SHADOW CURRENT, FIRE SMOKE. COMMON TIER EYES. INITIAL INFECTION - LEFT WING STATUS - CURED SUBJECT EX-1 BIOLOGICAL SEX - FEMALE IDENTIFICATION - ??? SPECIES - COMMON BOGSNEAK, LIGHTNING ALIGNMENT ABNORMALITIES - HORNS, MULTIPLE MOUTHS, FANGS, DEBRIS DRIVEN THROUGH SHOULDERS AND RIGHT LEG. HOSTILE. PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION - NAVY SAVANNAH, OVERCAST NOXTIDE, CARIBBEAN CAPSULE. DARK TIER EYES. PURPLE GOO SUBSTANCE COVERING HALF OF FACE, TAIL, BOTH WINGS. GROTESQUE MOUTHS SPROUTED ON LEFT LEG. ALL HAD FANGS. INITIAL INFECTION - BACK OF HEAD. STATUS - TERMINATED SUBJECT EX-2 BIOLOGICAL SEX - MALE IDENTIFICATION - ??? SPECIES - COMMON PEARLCATCHER, PLAGUE ALIGNMENT ABNORMALITIES - FOUR EXTRA ARMS, SIX WINGS (APPEAR VESTIGIAL). HOSTILE. PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION - SUNSET TIGER, FLAXEN SAFARI, BANANA SPINES. GLOWING TIER EYES. PURPLE GOO SUBSTANCE COVERING NECK AND RIGHT LEG. FOUR ARMS, TWO ON TAIL, ONE ON SHOULDER AND ONE ON BACK. SIX WINGS, THREE UNDER EACH NORMAL WING. INITIAL INFECTION - PEARL STATUS - TERMINATED SUBJECT 6C "YAIIRE" BIOLOGICAL SEX - FEMALE IDENTIFICATION - SHE/HER SPECIES - SKELETAL COATL, ICE ALIGNMENT ABNORMALITIES - N/A PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION - CHARCOAL BAR, GREEN FACET, MAIZE GHOST. RARE TIER EYES. INITIAL INFECTION - N/A STATUS - MIA SUBJECT 6S "TEMPO" BIOLOGICAL SEX - MALE IDENTIFICATION - HE/HIM SPECIES - ??? NOCTURNE, EARTH ALIGNMENT ABNORMALITIES - ??? PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION - AUBURN BASIC, CHOCOLATE BASIC. COMMON TIER EYES. INITIAL INFECTION - N/A STATUS - MIA [/code] ----- whOO hope this is alright for the theme! i was thinking of what to do for the mimic and then i thought "andora. mess em' up with andora." and we're here i scried two dergs for EX-1 and 2, press f to pay respects

38516485_350.png
Code:
YOKUMAN STAGE - SUBJECT 1A BIOLOGICAL SEX - FEMALE IDENTIFICATION - THEY/THEM SPECIES - HYPNOTIC FAE, LIGHT ALIGNMENT ABNORMALITIES - "TRANCE" MARKINGS, "BEAT MAGIC", MUTE PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION - RADIOACTIVE JAGUAR, ABYSS TOXIN, LEMON UNDERBELLY. MARKINGS SHOWN TO BE OPTICAL ILLUSIONS. COMMON TIER EYES.

38080380_350.png
Code:
RHEUMATIC - SUBJECT 1B BIOLOGICAL SEX - MALE IDENTIFICATION - HE/HIM SPECIES - COMMON IMPERIAL, PLAGUE ALIGNMENT ABNORMALITIES - N/A PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION - FLINT SKINK, PEAR SPINNER, PERIDOT OPAL. WINGS ARE DETERMINED TO BE SAME MATERIAL AS NEWLY BURNT PARCHMENT. COMMON TIER EYES.

45486134_350.png
Code:
OPALINE "COMET" BECKHAM - SUBJECT 1C BIOLOGICAL SEX - MALE IDENTIFICATION - THEY/THEM/WE/OUR SPECIES - JELLIED SKYDANCER, ??? ALIGNMENT ABNORMALITIES - TWO CONSCIOUSNESSES (JELLY COMET/SKYDANCER), JELLIED STATE PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION - AMETHYST IRIDESCENT, PURPLE FACET, ORCHID OPAL. COMET SHARD IN RIGHT SHOULDER. DETERMINED SOURCE OF SECOND CONSCIOUSNESS. ??? TIER EYES, APPEAR AS COMMON.

p_andora.png
Code:
ANDORA - SUBJECT 2A - "MIMIC" BIOLOGICAL SEX - ??? IDENTIFICATION - ??? SPECIES - ??? ABNORMALITIES - CAUSES STATE KNOWN AS "ANDORA INFECTION", "ANDORA BOOTLEG" OR "ANDORA REMIX". SENTIENT AND HOSTILE. ELIMINATE AT ALL COSTS. PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION - PURPLE GOO-LIKE SUBSTANCE. TRACES OF FRESH CORRUPTION AND TWO UNKNOWN SUBSTANCES.
Code:
ANDORA INFECTION - DISEASE 3C DISEASE TYPE - ??? TIER - SEVERE CAUSES - ANDORA (2A) SYMPTOMS - PURPLE "BRUISE" WITH THREE CLAW-LIKE MARKS. INITIAL INFECTION AREA EXTREMELY SENSITIVE TO CONTACT. VOMITING "ETERNAL TEARS" MUTATION AGGRESSION DEATH (TO INFECTED IF NOT CURED/BYSTANDERS) CURE - RENDERING INFECTEE UNCONSCIOUS TERMINATION OF INFECTEE (LAST RESORT ONLY)
Code:
MISSION STATUS MAIN DIRECTIVE - ELIMINATE/CONTAIN ALL SPECIMENS OF ANDORA. SECONDARY DIRECTIVES - CURE SUBJECT 3A "ROUA". DIRECTIVE COMPLETION POSITIVE. CURE SUBJECT 3B "JUKO". DIRECTIVE COMPLETION POSITIVE. PREVENT INFECTION OF SUBJECTS 3N "RIJO" AND 3O "LIYO". DIRECTIVE COMPLETION NEGATIVE. CURE SUBJECT 3N "RIJO". DIRECTIVE COMPLETION POSITIVE. CURE SUBJECT 3O "LIYO". DIRECTIVE COMPLETION POSITIVE. LOCATE SUBJECT 6S "TEMPO". AWAITING DIRECTIVE STATUS.
Code:
KNOWN CASUALTIES SUBJECT 3A "ROUA" BIOLOGICAL SEX - FEMALE IDENTIFICATION - SHE/HER SPECIES - COMMON FAE, WIND ALIGNMENT ABNORMALITIES - N/A PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION - MIDNIGHT BASIC, MULBERRY BASIC. BLACK ANTENNAE. COMMON TIER EYES. INITIAL INFECTION - BASE OF TAIL STATUS - CURED SUBJECT 3B "JUKO" BIOLOGICAL SEX - MALE IDENTIFICATION - HE/HIM SPECIES - COMMON GUARDIAN, WIND ALIGNMENT ABNORMALITIES - MUTE PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION - STONEWASH BASIC, ORANGE BASIC. GREEN FEATHERY WINGS. COMMON TIER EYES. INITIAL INFECTION - RIGHT SHOULDER STATUS - CURED SUBJECT 3N "RIJO" BIOLOGICAL SEX - MALE IDENTIFICATION - HE/HIM SPECIES - SMOG FAE, WIND ALIGNMENT ABNORMALITIES - SPIRITUAL CONNECTION TO SUBJECT 3O "LIYO" PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION - GLOOM RIPPLE, GREY CURRENT, HONEY SMOKE. SCARS ON TAIL, BOTH WINGS, FRONT LIMBS. COMMON TIER EYES. INITIAL INFECTION - BASE OF NECK STATUS - CURED SUBJECT 3O "LIYO" BIOLOGICAL SEX - FEMALE IDENTIFICATION - SHE/HER SPECIES - SMOG FAE, WIND ALIGNMENT ABNORMALITIES - SPIRITUAL CONNECTION TO SUBJECT 3N "RIJO" PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION - OILSLICK RIPPLE, SHADOW CURRENT, FIRE SMOKE. COMMON TIER EYES. INITIAL INFECTION - LEFT WING STATUS - CURED SUBJECT EX-1 BIOLOGICAL SEX - FEMALE IDENTIFICATION - ??? SPECIES - COMMON BOGSNEAK, LIGHTNING ALIGNMENT ABNORMALITIES - HORNS, MULTIPLE MOUTHS, FANGS, DEBRIS DRIVEN THROUGH SHOULDERS AND RIGHT LEG. HOSTILE. PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION - NAVY SAVANNAH, OVERCAST NOXTIDE, CARIBBEAN CAPSULE. DARK TIER EYES. PURPLE GOO SUBSTANCE COVERING HALF OF FACE, TAIL, BOTH WINGS. GROTESQUE MOUTHS SPROUTED ON LEFT LEG. ALL HAD FANGS. INITIAL INFECTION - BACK OF HEAD. STATUS - TERMINATED SUBJECT EX-2 BIOLOGICAL SEX - MALE IDENTIFICATION - ??? SPECIES - COMMON PEARLCATCHER, PLAGUE ALIGNMENT ABNORMALITIES - FOUR EXTRA ARMS, SIX WINGS (APPEAR VESTIGIAL). HOSTILE. PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION - SUNSET TIGER, FLAXEN SAFARI, BANANA SPINES. GLOWING TIER EYES. PURPLE GOO SUBSTANCE COVERING NECK AND RIGHT LEG. FOUR ARMS, TWO ON TAIL, ONE ON SHOULDER AND ONE ON BACK. SIX WINGS, THREE UNDER EACH NORMAL WING. INITIAL INFECTION - PEARL STATUS - TERMINATED SUBJECT 6C "YAIIRE" BIOLOGICAL SEX - FEMALE IDENTIFICATION - SHE/HER SPECIES - SKELETAL COATL, ICE ALIGNMENT ABNORMALITIES - N/A PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION - CHARCOAL BAR, GREEN FACET, MAIZE GHOST. RARE TIER EYES. INITIAL INFECTION - N/A STATUS - MIA SUBJECT 6S "TEMPO" BIOLOGICAL SEX - MALE IDENTIFICATION - HE/HIM SPECIES - ??? NOCTURNE, EARTH ALIGNMENT ABNORMALITIES - ??? PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION - AUBURN BASIC, CHOCOLATE BASIC. COMMON TIER EYES. INITIAL INFECTION - N/A STATUS - MIA

whOO

hope this is alright for the theme! i was thinking of what to do for the mimic and then i thought "andora. mess em' up with andora."
and we're here
i scried two dergs for EX-1 and 2, press f to pay respects
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13