Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | The Frogsneak Bog
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Catalase - I'll put him on hold for you!
@Catalase - I'll put him on hold for you!
FROGSNEAKS! Breeding and Info!

Please ping me! I'd rather more notifications than missing your post.
@Dracanthropic

Hey! I'm a complete sucker for frogs and I'm really interested in this impressive dude, and I was wondering if you'd take gems for him? o:

I'd also like to be added to the pinglist for future hatchlings and updates.
@Dracanthropic

Hey! I'm a complete sucker for frogs and I'm really interested in this impressive dude, and I was wondering if you'd take gems for him? o:

I'd also like to be added to the pinglist for future hatchlings and updates.
bicatcher.png
@princeofseaglass absolutely and absolutely. I'm generally asking about 30k treasure for these guys so to keep it easy I'd say maybe 30gems? Dart and Arrow are ready to breed again - I can put them on a nest if you would like some more options like these guys.
Or would you rather wait for whatever my next pair is (probably Honey and Fern - Fern is ALMOST done)? If you haven't checked out my whole project click "Info" in my signature (There is ANOTHER link to more detailed descriptions of the poison dart frog based frogsneaks within that page - this project has gotten a TAD out of hand ^-^)
@princeofseaglass absolutely and absolutely. I'm generally asking about 30k treasure for these guys so to keep it easy I'd say maybe 30gems? Dart and Arrow are ready to breed again - I can put them on a nest if you would like some more options like these guys.
Or would you rather wait for whatever my next pair is (probably Honey and Fern - Fern is ALMOST done)? If you haven't checked out my whole project click "Info" in my signature (There is ANOTHER link to more detailed descriptions of the poison dart frog based frogsneaks within that page - this project has gotten a TAD out of hand ^-^)

@Dracanthropic I didn't check the info before, but I've never been so excited for someone else's project before. I've been away from FR for [i]ages[/i] and a lot of things are new to me, and the sheer amount of lil frog companions already made me happy. Seeing your frogsneak project demands a frogsneak covered in frogs. I'll make as many frogs as I need to for them. I'm torn between going for this boy or waiting, and it took ten minutes alone to decide on that specific boggy from four others. [emoji=hourglass size=1] I guess I'll wait off for the moment to get even more indecisive! I DO definitely want to see frogsneaks from Honey and Fern - Fern already looks stellar as a Mirror, and I'm super excited to see her transformed!
@Dracanthropic

I didn't check the info before, but I've never been so excited for someone else's project before. I've been away from FR for ages and a lot of things are new to me, and the sheer amount of lil frog companions already made me happy. Seeing your frogsneak project demands a frogsneak covered in frogs. I'll make as many frogs as I need to for them.

I'm torn between going for this boy or waiting, and it took ten minutes alone to decide on that specific boggy from four others. I guess I'll wait off for the moment to get even more indecisive!

I DO definitely want to see frogsneaks from Honey and Fern - Fern already looks stellar as a Mirror, and I'm super excited to see her transformed!
bicatcher.png
@princeofseaglass well I'll keep you updated! This is the farthest I've gotten in any project I've put together on here and it's been so great to see how many other people enjoy it too! All I need for Fern is the breed change and the stained gene. I might be able to deplete my savings to get it. I am still a few levels away from brewing the bogsneak breed change though (I might just buy that too).
@princeofseaglass well I'll keep you updated! This is the farthest I've gotten in any project I've put together on here and it's been so great to see how many other people enjoy it too! All I need for Fern is the breed change and the stained gene. I might be able to deplete my savings to get it. I am still a few levels away from brewing the bogsneak breed change though (I might just buy that too).

CLICK HERE FOR UPDATE!!!
CLICK HERE FOR UPDATE!!!

@Quillis, @Iztarshi, @Silverbolt1159, @DuskAwakening, @Bloodsong, @Mondnass, @Siouxsie, @intruxx, @G0ne, @Princeofseaglass

My Banded-arrow poison frosgneaks have bred! Check out my lair pages under the frogsneak tabs for offspring! (First page of this thread also has a link)
@Quillis, @Iztarshi, @Silverbolt1159, @DuskAwakening, @Bloodsong, @Mondnass, @Siouxsie, @intruxx, @G0ne, @Princeofseaglass

My Banded-arrow poison frosgneaks have bred! Check out my lair pages under the frogsneak tabs for offspring! (First page of this thread also has a link)

[emoji=treefrog size=1][emoji=bogsneak size=1][emoji=treefrog size=1][emoji=bogsneak size=1][emoji=treefrog size=1][emoji=bogsneak size=1][emoji=treefrog size=1][emoji=bogsneak size=1][emoji=treefrog size=1][emoji=bogsneak size=1][emoji=treefrog size=1][emoji=bogsneak size=1] THEY'RE HERE! AAAAAAAAA. Look at that Leaf boy! That XXY Olive/Moon! Oh they all look so good.

THEY'RE HERE! AAAAAAAAA. Look at that Leaf boy! That XXY Olive/Moon! Oh they all look so good.
bicatcher.png
@Dracanthropic

It's safe to say I adore them all, but I'm weak and I'm interested in picking up that Leaf/Crocodile/Moon boy. Poison/Toxin give them all such a satisfying range to look at, but what a cutie he is.
@Dracanthropic

It's safe to say I adore them all, but I'm weak and I'm interested in picking up that Leaf/Crocodile/Moon boy. Poison/Toxin give them all such a satisfying range to look at, but what a cutie he is.
bicatcher.png
So pretty! But I am running low on space and food... but pretty froggies...
So pretty! But I am running low on space and food... but pretty froggies...
aaa1NMKd2y.png
aaaLDICVbr.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6