Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | The Frogsneak Bog
1 2 3 4 5 6
updated with next breeding date as well as a link to my lair because yay lair update! Now I can have all my for sale frogsneaks on one page!!! [emoji=bogsneak][emoji=treefrog]
updated with next breeding date as well as a link to my lair because yay lair update! Now I can have all my for sale frogsneaks on one page!!!
FROGSNEAKS! Breeding and Info!

Please ping me! I'd rather more notifications than missing your post.
oh could I be on the pinglist please? I love the little frogbogs
oh could I be on the pinglist please? I love the little frogbogs
My Username is a zero not the letter
@GONE absolutely! Are you interested in any of the current offspring?
@GONE absolutely! Are you interested in any of the current offspring?

Update: Arrow and Dart are breeding again! (sorry I've been absent - sometimes real life gets in the way)
Update: Arrow and Dart are breeding again! (sorry I've been absent - sometimes real life gets in the way)

UPDATE: I AM BACK. SO SORRY FOR THE LONG SURPRISE HIATUS!
Life got in the way. Hopefully people still like these guys. This is the first project I might ACTUALLY finish ^-^ and I would very much like to do so. Thanks for everyone's support, I hope I haven't lost it.
UPDATE: I AM BACK. SO SORRY FOR THE LONG SURPRISE HIATUS!
Life got in the way. Hopefully people still like these guys. This is the first project I might ACTUALLY finish ^-^ and I would very much like to do so. Thanks for everyone's support, I hope I haven't lost it.

@Dracanthropic

I absolutely dig your project ("wish I'd thought of that" is a high compliment) and would be interested in either pinglisting or any currently available.
@Dracanthropic

I absolutely dig your project ("wish I'd thought of that" is a high compliment) and would be interested in either pinglisting or any currently available.
@Catalase The second page of my Frogsneaks Tab has my currently available offspring. I can put you on a pinglist if you are not satisfied with any of the current offspring.

PS: are you a scientist by any chance?
@Catalase The second page of my Frogsneaks Tab has my currently available offspring. I can put you on a pinglist if you are not satisfied with any of the current offspring.

PS: are you a scientist by any chance?

@Dracanthropic

I'm interested in the Blue/Caribbean/Steel boy. How much would you want for him?

P.S.: Actually I'm a baker, but my degree is in biology and I've worked in the field, yes. :)
@Dracanthropic

I'm interested in the Blue/Caribbean/Steel boy. How much would you want for him?

P.S.: Actually I'm a baker, but my degree is in biology and I've worked in the field, yes. :)
@Catalase
I'm asking 30k treasure (or equivalent gems), but definitely willing to haggle.
@Catalase
I'm asking 30k treasure (or equivalent gems), but definitely willing to haggle.

@Dracanthropic

That strikes me as fair, but if you're cool with it I'd ask you to hold him for a day or so since I just cleaned out my treasure on Joxar and as my work hours are atrocious, need to go to bed now.

Either way I'll check in tomorrow morning. :)
@Dracanthropic

That strikes me as fair, but if you're cool with it I'd ask you to hold him for a day or so since I just cleaned out my treasure on Joxar and as my work hours are atrocious, need to go to bed now.

Either way I'll check in tomorrow morning. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6