Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Help me with a theme for my lair?
if this is in the wrong forum, let me know! i'm still learning the forums pfft.

so! i want to dress my dragons with a bit of a consistent theme to look nice and together (and to make it easier for me to write a lore for my lair) but i've been having.. quite a bit of trouble figuring out what to make the theme. If I could get some help if anyone has any ideas, it would be greatly appreciated! c:
if this is in the wrong forum, let me know! i'm still learning the forums pfft.

so! i want to dress my dragons with a bit of a consistent theme to look nice and together (and to make it easier for me to write a lore for my lair) but i've been having.. quite a bit of trouble figuring out what to make the theme. If I could get some help if anyone has any ideas, it would be greatly appreciated! c:
TLw3Y4f.png
@hiddenmysteries

Royalty of some kind or another?
@hiddenmysteries

Royalty of some kind or another?
Jd88XNq.png
5hF3FGk.png
1BvAGFb.png
BTRr72z.png
XlHqN6d.png
nWiQNX9.png
M5XJPox.pngIDESRiU.pngInferno-pin-100x100.pngRS4uSiv.pngM5XJPox.png
JvUa9ma.png
uFMfy5S.png
woVoZAh.png
YMPbu9R.png
Or maybe some fantasy story
Or maybe some fantasy story
Jd88XNq.png
5hF3FGk.png
1BvAGFb.png
BTRr72z.png
XlHqN6d.png
nWiQNX9.png
M5XJPox.pngIDESRiU.pngInferno-pin-100x100.pngRS4uSiv.pngM5XJPox.png
JvUa9ma.png
uFMfy5S.png
woVoZAh.png
YMPbu9R.png
@lupusuncia
fantasy might be nice! thank you so much for your suggestions c:
@lupusuncia
fantasy might be nice! thank you so much for your suggestions c:
TLw3Y4f.png
up!
up!
TLw3Y4f.png
desert themed? << mostly gen 1 collecters, from what ive seen, they got amazing dergs

seasoned themed? i seen some lairs with autumn, spring, fall, and winter dergs, they were so cool!

garden/flower themed? kinda like mine, i have lots of flowery dergs ! c:

*added more*

pastel themed?

light themed? << a lot of bright colors like yellow, orange, somewhere inbetween those shade ranges

magical themed << witches, tricksters, and stuff like that? i get a lot of shadow vibes from it

desert themed? << mostly gen 1 collecters, from what ive seen, they got amazing dergs

seasoned themed? i seen some lairs with autumn, spring, fall, and winter dergs, they were so cool!

garden/flower themed? kinda like mine, i have lots of flowery dergs ! c:

*added more*

pastel themed?

light themed? << a lot of bright colors like yellow, orange, somewhere inbetween those shade ranges

magical themed << witches, tricksters, and stuff like that? i get a lot of shadow vibes from it

Cosimia123.gif
hi im cosimia!
i like frogs
forever young ♥

@cosimia
thanks for all the options!! magical/fantasy are ones i'm really leaning towards atm, hmm..
@cosimia
thanks for all the options!! magical/fantasy are ones i'm really leaning towards atm, hmm..
TLw3Y4f.png
Mercenaries?

Assassins?

Actors/Actresses?

Fandragons?

Minecraft Mobs?
Mercenaries?

Assassins?

Actors/Actresses?

Fandragons?

Minecraft Mobs?
0DJvxSf.pngtn0RSo5.pngg58EnI6.pngeswSnrS.pngMUYNhfy.pngePOliyb.png