Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Special ID Hunters Association (SIDHA)
1 2 ... 268 269 270 271 272 ... 407 408
@skeletoncatz

I have to agree that she doesn't really have enough numbers to be a Tuple unfortunately! I don't really see a noticeable pattern other than the 9977 at the end admittedly! I feel like it would have to count for General if it counts for anything at all, ah! But hey, good luck on your scatter project; I hope you wind up with some colors you really enjoy! :D
@skeletoncatz

I have to agree that she doesn't really have enough numbers to be a Tuple unfortunately! I don't really see a noticeable pattern other than the 9977 at the end admittedly! I feel like it would have to count for General if it counts for anything at all, ah! But hey, good luck on your scatter project; I hope you wind up with some colors you really enjoy! :D
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
Is this dragon with the following ID worth anything? I just noticed the doubles on the end...

This is also my first time so sorry if I screwed anything up-

The image isn't loading for me so here's the link for the dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69806600
Is this dragon with the following ID worth anything? I just noticed the doubles on the end...

This is also my first time so sorry if I screwed anything up-

The image isn't loading for me so here's the link for the dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69806600
SvtAFz.png ZbNAjCO.png
1YB0OjO.png
TIpezy1.png
CkBx3mf.png
JvUa9ma.png
VjdktqS.png
WQA384m.png
WKtl2lb.png
rix3ppo.png
FObX7rS.png
V4MLEGs.png
This is my first time on a special ID thread (and my first special ID baby). I just got this baby back from my nest host today. He's a full palindrome imp. Someone is interested in buying him, I'm just not sure what a good price would be. This user also loves palindromes with 6, 8, and 9 in them, so this seems like their perfect dragon. I'd love some advice! [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69811896][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/698119/69811896_350.png[/img][/url] ID: [b]69811896[/b] XXX Abyss Matching eyes[/center] Edit: I checked the Sales History, there are very few palindrome triples, none of which are imps, and the prices are really all over the place.
This is my first time on a special ID thread (and my first special ID baby). I just got this baby back from my nest host today. He's a full palindrome imp. Someone is interested in buying him, I'm just not sure what a good price would be. This user also loves palindromes with 6, 8, and 9 in them, so this seems like their perfect dragon. I'd love some advice!

69811896_350.png

ID: 69811896
XXX Abyss
Matching eyes

Edit: I checked the Sales History, there are very few palindrome triples, none of which are imps, and the prices are really all over the place.
xy6dbdq.png
@IzzetQueen confirming what Vaixation said; "6969" is not long enough of a string to count for repeating sets, and the ID as a whole unfortunately would be general at best since it's slightly "flipped" from being a full 2x2x2 repeating set (69 69 85 [u]58[/u]; if the "85" or "58" were flipped to match it'd be a repeating set). and "8558" is not long enough for palindromes either. like vaix was saying, he'd best sell as he would normally without regard to his ID; general IDs don't really have any affect on price in addition to the community sales history vaix linked, i'd like to link you to our newly updated [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2558806/1#post_36048657]special ID guidelines[/url]; this is our resource to help y'all identify special IDs, and to see if they fit or not! @skeletoncatz correct, she is just general, for what we call "incomplete tuples"; since she has the 99 in her ID, the extra 9 counts towards the pattern for us too (6 5 [b]9[/b] 5 [b]99 77[/b]), and since that's 5/8 digits, we consider that general C: @HomoSapiien your dragon is a partial 2 digit tuples ([b]6[/b] 9 8 [b]0 66 00[/b]). for future reference, we have [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2558806/1#post_36048657]a newly updated post explaining special ID categories[/url] to help identify special IDs; for pricing, please check the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2558806/1#post_36048658]community sales history[/url] for partial 2 digit tuples! @Isilenian holy heck, you got a full palindrome from a nest rental??? :O dang, i dunno if they were trying or something, but that's fantastic luck! congratulations! [emoji=spiral star size=1] thank you for checking the sales history! those kinds of numbers are to be expected; the sales history isn't "find an exact thing and use that exact price," it's "here are reference points so you can come up with a price you're comfortable with." it's meant to help people learn how to price dragons on their own by providing helpful data, rather than relying on us to decide a price for them! that being said, i suggest looking on the sales history for palindrome imps in general; they don't have to be triples to be relevant to helping you price. and hey, if you or the buyer ends up submitting data, then we can reference that later for the future! C: i don't remember prices off the top of my head, but i know that imps in general sell for more than non-imps; since full palindromes are already quite popular, a full palindrome imp likely would get a nice price off the bat (easily 300-500g+), possibly more for the colors if that's something someone's into :>
@IzzetQueen confirming what Vaixation said; "6969" is not long enough of a string to count for repeating sets, and the ID as a whole unfortunately would be general at best since it's slightly "flipped" from being a full 2x2x2 repeating set (69 69 85 58; if the "85" or "58" were flipped to match it'd be a repeating set). and "8558" is not long enough for palindromes either. like vaix was saying, he'd best sell as he would normally without regard to his ID; general IDs don't really have any affect on price

in addition to the community sales history vaix linked, i'd like to link you to our newly updated special ID guidelines; this is our resource to help y'all identify special IDs, and to see if they fit or not!

@skeletoncatz correct, she is just general, for what we call "incomplete tuples"; since she has the 99 in her ID, the extra 9 counts towards the pattern for us too (6 5 9 5 99 77), and since that's 5/8 digits, we consider that general C:

@HomoSapiien your dragon is a partial 2 digit tuples (6 9 8 0 66 00). for future reference, we have a newly updated post explaining special ID categories to help identify special IDs; for pricing, please check the community sales history for partial 2 digit tuples!

@Isilenian holy heck, you got a full palindrome from a nest rental??? :O dang, i dunno if they were trying or something, but that's fantastic luck! congratulations!

thank you for checking the sales history! those kinds of numbers are to be expected; the sales history isn't "find an exact thing and use that exact price," it's "here are reference points so you can come up with a price you're comfortable with." it's meant to help people learn how to price dragons on their own by providing helpful data, rather than relying on us to decide a price for them!

that being said, i suggest looking on the sales history for palindrome imps in general; they don't have to be triples to be relevant to helping you price. and hey, if you or the buyer ends up submitting data, then we can reference that later for the future! C:

i don't remember prices off the top of my head, but i know that imps in general sell for more than non-imps; since full palindromes are already quite popular, a full palindrome imp likely would get a nice price off the bat (easily 300-500g+), possibly more for the colors if that's something someone's into :>
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@Alphazi
Hope this is the correct way, but I'd like to be removed from the pinglist for now
@Alphazi
Hope this is the correct way, but I'd like to be removed from the pinglist for now
iYtOIWU.png
@Bear yep it is, all good! i can do that for you :>
@Bear yep it is, all good! i can do that for you :>
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
Hiya! I was wondering if anyone could help me with this guy. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68888444][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/688885/68888444_350.png[/img][/url] ID#68888444, Splash/Stonewash/Cherry, G1 The ID is interesting to me, but I'm wondering what others think? Thanks! [size=2]also i tried to use the pinglist in an ic post for him and i'm pretty sure i did it wrong, sorry for mispings orz[/size]
Hiya! I was wondering if anyone could help me with this guy.

68888444_350.png

ID#68888444, Splash/Stonewash/Cherry, G1

The ID is interesting to me, but I'm wondering what others think? Thanks!

also i tried to use the pinglist in an ic post for him and i'm pretty sure i did it wrong, sorry for mispings orz
66247165.png 82185895.png 34153349.png 92421151.png 83193460.png
@Supernova01 i recommend reading the guidelines to learn about the different IDs and learn how to identify the patterns! for reference, your boy is a partial 2 digit tuple (6 8888 444)

i checked your IC post, and i think you used the wrong list? the "all sales/ICs" pinglist is the correct one to use, which should be much larger than the one you used. did you use a flat sales or auction pinglist by mistake?
@Supernova01 i recommend reading the guidelines to learn about the different IDs and learn how to identify the patterns! for reference, your boy is a partial 2 digit tuple (6 8888 444)

i checked your IC post, and i think you used the wrong list? the "all sales/ICs" pinglist is the correct one to use, which should be much larger than the one you used. did you use a flat sales or auction pinglist by mistake?
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Alphazi Thanks for the help! I was worried I used the wrong pinglist because I wasn't totally sure he was a partial tuple--I did read the guidelines, but I was tired when I made the post and I couldn't remember if I pinged for tuples or repeating sets. Thank you for confirming!

I double checked the pinglists and the one that I used, and it does look like I used the "all sales/ICs" for gen 1 tuples.
@Alphazi Thanks for the help! I was worried I used the wrong pinglist because I wasn't totally sure he was a partial tuple--I did read the guidelines, but I was tired when I made the post and I couldn't remember if I pinged for tuples or repeating sets. Thank you for confirming!

I double checked the pinglists and the one that I used, and it does look like I used the "all sales/ICs" for gen 1 tuples.
66247165.png 82185895.png 34153349.png 92421151.png 83193460.png
@Supernova01 ack, i'm sorry for assuming! >< thank you for taking the time to read through everything, and thank you for double checking; heck, even i forget that the tuples pinglist isn't as long as the others LOL. then yes, you did the right thing!
@Supernova01 ack, i'm sorry for assuming! >< thank you for taking the time to read through everything, and thank you for double checking; heck, even i forget that the tuples pinglist isn't as long as the others LOL. then yes, you did the right thing!
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
1 2 ... 268 269 270 271 272 ... 407 408