Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | (Closed, Can't Delete)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 63 64
@Cryptnoch
Um... Like I said if it includes one or more of my dragons in the breeding I'd be requesting a single hatchling from any nest. The service isn't paid for in any way other than that and considering how a client is guaranteed at least one hatchling for free I think it still qualifies. In fact clients could wind up taking four free hatchlings back home with them with rarer genes of high value.

Considering how someone could rent one of my Coatls and one of my Imperials yet still walk away with four Hatchlings while I only get one when the nest only included my own dergs. Along with the breeding cool down I would have to wait for... I really think it still qualifies as free since both dergs were my own in this case? (One egg nests would still go to the client here)

If someone wants a completely free service they could just send over two of their own dergs which I would breed for them and send back along with ALL of their Hatchlings. Again, I still think this qualifies as free. Just saying. But I did mention that at the top like you suggested on the first post.

How much would that come to then? He's a pretty one but it depends on his price
@Cryptnoch
Um... Like I said if it includes one or more of my dragons in the breeding I'd be requesting a single hatchling from any nest. The service isn't paid for in any way other than that and considering how a client is guaranteed at least one hatchling for free I think it still qualifies. In fact clients could wind up taking four free hatchlings back home with them with rarer genes of high value.

Considering how someone could rent one of my Coatls and one of my Imperials yet still walk away with four Hatchlings while I only get one when the nest only included my own dergs. Along with the breeding cool down I would have to wait for... I really think it still qualifies as free since both dergs were my own in this case? (One egg nests would still go to the client here)

If someone wants a completely free service they could just send over two of their own dergs which I would breed for them and send back along with ALL of their Hatchlings. Again, I still think this qualifies as free. Just saying. But I did mention that at the top like you suggested on the first post.

How much would that come to then? He's a pretty one but it depends on his price
Untitled-2.pngVCwQOWU.gif8wW43T2.gif2pV6DWj.gif
@catrisa
You’re not understanding. And reiterating things irrelevant to my point.
But whatever.

The female spiral is 30kt with the discount.
Again, these guys all sell for 50.
@catrisa
You’re not understanding. And reiterating things irrelevant to my point.
But whatever.

The female spiral is 30kt with the discount.
Again, these guys all sell for 50.
He/him & they/them
@Cryptnoch
The service is completely free so long as one of my dergs isn't involved in the breeding. Therefore it's still free so long as one of my dergs isn't involved. (With payment being one derg from any nest hatched by my own dragons outside of one egg nest. The client still walks away with four dergs from a five egged nest and since neither derg is owned by them when I let them rent two dragons I see this as free)

I'll leave it at that since you're clearly overlooking the free side of this while I seem to be overlooking the one hatchling request from my own derg's breeding. But that's besides the point. Lets just put this behind us and resume our day instead of continuing this argument?

In any case I'll consider your offer since Mina might breed a good match for your derg in the future. May I have a day or two to think about it? No more time than that of course
@Cryptnoch
The service is completely free so long as one of my dergs isn't involved in the breeding. Therefore it's still free so long as one of my dergs isn't involved. (With payment being one derg from any nest hatched by my own dragons outside of one egg nest. The client still walks away with four dergs from a five egged nest and since neither derg is owned by them when I let them rent two dragons I see this as free)

I'll leave it at that since you're clearly overlooking the free side of this while I seem to be overlooking the one hatchling request from my own derg's breeding. But that's besides the point. Lets just put this behind us and resume our day instead of continuing this argument?

In any case I'll consider your offer since Mina might breed a good match for your derg in the future. May I have a day or two to think about it? No more time than that of course
Update- The following updates have been made

Some old rules where changed or removed while new rules have been added

Thanks to my four siblings joining this site I can now offer more eye types for others to use. The eye types available are Light, Nature, Water, Fire, and Arcane

The following services are completely free with zero payment required and no hatchling needed in return

Hatchlings up for adoption

Coliesum training for your dergs (Only implemented when requested)

Coliseum items being sent back to VIPS after each nest hatching

Nests that only include dergs from the client

Optional eye types

Nest renting

The Hatchlings of my Dragon Pairs

100% food bar for the dergs being returned which will also come back with some of the food types they eat

Any nest hatched by a VIP will be given entirely to the VIP including those that have my own dergs breeding in them

The following services require only one hatchling to be given in exchange

A nest that includes at least one or both of my own dergs and isn't being hatched by a VIP
Update- The following updates have been made

Some old rules where changed or removed while new rules have been added

Thanks to my four siblings joining this site I can now offer more eye types for others to use. The eye types available are Light, Nature, Water, Fire, and Arcane

The following services are completely free with zero payment required and no hatchling needed in return

Hatchlings up for adoption

Coliesum training for your dergs (Only implemented when requested)

Coliseum items being sent back to VIPS after each nest hatching

Nests that only include dergs from the client

Optional eye types

Nest renting

The Hatchlings of my Dragon Pairs

100% food bar for the dergs being returned which will also come back with some of the food types they eat

Any nest hatched by a VIP will be given entirely to the VIP including those that have my own dergs breeding in them

The following services require only one hatchling to be given in exchange

A nest that includes at least one or both of my own dergs and isn't being hatched by a VIP
@Cryptnoch
Out of curiosity do you have any dergs that have gold or metal in their genes that you would be willing to sell? If not I'm willing to buy your Spiral but a gold or metal derg would be preferred (Which I'd be willing to pay a healthy amount of Treasure for)
@Cryptnoch
Out of curiosity do you have any dergs that have gold or metal in their genes that you would be willing to sell? If not I'm willing to buy your Spiral but a gold or metal derg would be preferred (Which I'd be willing to pay a healthy amount of Treasure for)
@Catrisa
ok
most of my pairs are pretty lightning themed, so probably not, sorry.
I don't have a lot of gem genes either cuz most of my pairs are entirely bred for specific colors as well as gened by me. including this pair XD

you're welcome to look through my lair to be certain however.
@Catrisa
ok
most of my pairs are pretty lightning themed, so probably not, sorry.
I don't have a lot of gem genes either cuz most of my pairs are entirely bred for specific colors as well as gened by me. including this pair XD

you're welcome to look through my lair to be certain however.
He/him & they/them
@Cryptnoch
Alright, I'll give it one more look then just to be sure ^^
@Cryptnoch
Alright, I'll give it one more look then just to be sure ^^
@Catrisa

Could I be pinged for the ODM Gear pair? (If possible, only for Fire eyed hatchlings)
@Catrisa

Could I be pinged for the ODM Gear pair? (If possible, only for Fire eyed hatchlings)
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
@Bronzewing
Sure, no problem there ^^ I'll add you to the Ping with your request straight away :)
@Bronzewing
Sure, no problem there ^^ I'll add you to the Ping with your request straight away :)
@Catrisa

Alright, thanks!
@Catrisa

Alright, thanks!
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 63 64