Dragon Share
Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Free Hatchery Service/Rescue
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64
[b]We've Migrated![/b] The new Hatchery is here ^^ [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2640674#post_2640674][img]https://i.imgur.com/tweTM4N.png[/img][/url]
We've Migrated! The new Hatchery is here ^^

tweTM4N.png
Free for Lore, these Dragons are part of the Temporal Rifter's Generation Project!
6ukoXRR.png2pV6DWj.gif
@Catrisa Hello, I’d like to request a pairing between your dragon Ares and my dragon Isle, please!
@Catrisa Hello, I’d like to request a pairing between your dragon Ares and my dragon Isle, please!
@Galao
Sounds good ^^ I'll have a nest and space available tomorrow if that works for you?
@Galao
Sounds good ^^ I'll have a nest and space available tomorrow if that works for you?
Free for Lore, these Dragons are part of the Temporal Rifter's Generation Project!
6ukoXRR.png2pV6DWj.gif
@Catrisa That would be perfect, thank you! Would you prefer I waited tomorrow to esnd her over?
@Catrisa That would be perfect, thank you! Would you prefer I waited tomorrow to esnd her over?
@Galao
Yes, that would be preferred as I tend to breed the dragons straight away and send them back the second their nest hatches and their hatchlings are chosen
@Galao
Yes, that would be preferred as I tend to breed the dragons straight away and send them back the second their nest hatches and their hatchlings are chosen
6ukoXRR.png2pV6DWj.gif
@Catrisa I'll send her tomorrow then ^-^ Thank you again!
@Catrisa I'll send her tomorrow then ^-^ Thank you again!
@Galao
No problem ^^
@Galao
No problem ^^
6ukoXRR.png2pV6DWj.gif
@ShepherdOfFire

Naga is ready to breed now and there is a free nest open for use

@Galao

Ares is ready to breed and there is another free nest open for use
@ShepherdOfFire

Naga is ready to breed now and there is a free nest open for use

@Galao

Ares is ready to breed and there is another free nest open for use
6ukoXRR.png2pV6DWj.gif
@Catrisa awesome canth has four more days to go before he is ready for his one night fling
@Catrisa awesome canth has four more days to go before he is ready for his one night fling
“I look inside myself and see my heart is black
@ShepherdOfFire
I'll keep Naga on hold for you then since you're a VIP ^^
@ShepherdOfFire
I'll keep Naga on hold for you then since you're a VIP ^^
6ukoXRR.png2pV6DWj.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64