Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Theme Discussion: Sweater Weather
1 2 3
We clearly need more sweaters! Some Fair Isle cardigans, anyone? Cable sweaters and mariners hats? Horrible Christmas sweaters? Yes please!
We clearly need more sweaters! Some Fair Isle cardigans, anyone? Cable sweaters and mariners hats? Horrible Christmas sweaters? Yes please!
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
@Whitetails
DraconisJr is amazing! 10/10 warmest boy, I approve.
@Whitetails
DraconisJr is amazing! 10/10 warmest boy, I approve.
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@idlewildly Thank you very much I love tundras and Alaska is a favourite
@idlewildly Thank you very much I love tundras and Alaska is a favourite
Fd5cQVO.jpeg
So does this mean we're going to be getting sweatshirts apparel?
So does this mean we're going to be getting sweatshirts apparel?
lm2-storytime.png lm2-storytime.jpg
More sweaters when
provide me with that toasty goodness
More sweaters when
provide me with that toasty goodness

dcuznp0-5e50dc19-e66f-4203-99ce-3351ed2d2c1f.png

I'm a funky little man
» +0 fr time
» lover of monsters
» grilled cheese enthusiast
» design shop here
@ObsidianMage
Thanks!! DraconisJr is such a good boy even with his unique name :)
@ObsidianMage
Thanks!! DraconisJr is such a good boy even with his unique name :)
Oh wow! Baldr got the spotlight. Well, that settles it, sweet boy will stay the way he is :-)
Oh wow! Baldr got the spotlight. Well, that settles it, sweet boy will stay the way he is :-)
(Central European time, +9h on FR time)
lighth5.png
@Leetah43 I heard Kabi wanted some skis? xD [center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/e0dd/f/2018/290/4/3/kabi_with_skis_for_leetah43_by_idlewildly-dcpngyx.png[/img][/center]
@Leetah43
I heard Kabi wanted some skis? xD
kabi_with_skis_for_leetah43_by_idlewildly-dcpngyx.png
ww_po_by_idlewildly-dcoj48d.png
Okay, this is officially my favourite dragon share theme ever. I’m having so much fun looking at everyone’s funny, pretty, weird dragons!

@Sugilite
Gene is wonderful! Love the cats and glasses and colour scheme! <3

@VuvuDoll
Mervin is fantastic! Fluffy snek! He reminds me of a cat that tries to be a Monster™ but is really the cuddliest ball of purring fluff one can imagine! <3

@AnnieFelis
Meh, I bet Satin is very proud of his extremely bright and big-eyed child. Seriously, Sunset is awesome! I always love me a bright orange weirdo. <3

@MothiestNihil
You’ve done it. You’ve found a dragon that actually rocks the Sweater of Crazy. He and it are both better off for having each other. Perfect colour combo, A++ eyeburner, would adopt! <3

@Forestwolf
Oh and there are two more dragons that totally rock the Sweaters of Crazy! Especially Gwirithiel; wow her colours really go together, accent, dragon and all! <3

@Doomy
Ash is such a cute little goth wolf! Awesome colours. Will be even better with python, so fingers crossed for your coli luck! <3

@Whyyesimnot
Oh wow, just look at Cardinal! Ruby PythonMorph is that fab?? And the apparel game is strong with this one! He looks so cozy but also regal. And with the perfect familiar, too. <3

@SnowBirb
Chalcedony also looks both cozy and regal! Is he a librarian? I feel like that suits him. That, or travelling salesman. Maybe he has a travelling library? Love his colour combos at any rate. <3

@Fairytyperocks
Well I never. Sundial actually just made me like that silly crinoline! She looks like a sweet grandmother who serves you home-made lemonade in her flowery garden. <3
But please put the hibiscus on top of the solar blades so it doesn’t look so cut off ow my heart

@L1BR4
Bright. Glittery. Fancy. Eyeburner and pastel at the same time. 10/10 sweater fae there! <3

@Ttiuronohon
Bela sure is marvelous like his sweater! Sparkly space witch, very good, would cuddle! <3

@Permyriad
I love that you have a Hamlet fandragon. And I love his looks. Wonderfully apparelled, and yes, Shakespeare’s Hamlet 1000% would have worn a turtleneck sweater with skulls on it if he could have. <3
(Also, I wonder if he’s related to one of my faves, Yildiz?? Probably not but they sure look alike. Now she wants that accent, too!)
Okay, this is officially my favourite dragon share theme ever. I’m having so much fun looking at everyone’s funny, pretty, weird dragons!

@Sugilite
Gene is wonderful! Love the cats and glasses and colour scheme! <3

@VuvuDoll
Mervin is fantastic! Fluffy snek! He reminds me of a cat that tries to be a Monster™ but is really the cuddliest ball of purring fluff one can imagine! <3

@AnnieFelis
Meh, I bet Satin is very proud of his extremely bright and big-eyed child. Seriously, Sunset is awesome! I always love me a bright orange weirdo. <3

@MothiestNihil
You’ve done it. You’ve found a dragon that actually rocks the Sweater of Crazy. He and it are both better off for having each other. Perfect colour combo, A++ eyeburner, would adopt! <3

@Forestwolf
Oh and there are two more dragons that totally rock the Sweaters of Crazy! Especially Gwirithiel; wow her colours really go together, accent, dragon and all! <3

@Doomy
Ash is such a cute little goth wolf! Awesome colours. Will be even better with python, so fingers crossed for your coli luck! <3

@Whyyesimnot
Oh wow, just look at Cardinal! Ruby PythonMorph is that fab?? And the apparel game is strong with this one! He looks so cozy but also regal. And with the perfect familiar, too. <3

@SnowBirb
Chalcedony also looks both cozy and regal! Is he a librarian? I feel like that suits him. That, or travelling salesman. Maybe he has a travelling library? Love his colour combos at any rate. <3

@Fairytyperocks
Well I never. Sundial actually just made me like that silly crinoline! She looks like a sweet grandmother who serves you home-made lemonade in her flowery garden. <3
But please put the hibiscus on top of the solar blades so it doesn’t look so cut off ow my heart

@L1BR4
Bright. Glittery. Fancy. Eyeburner and pastel at the same time. 10/10 sweater fae there! <3

@Ttiuronohon
Bela sure is marvelous like his sweater! Sparkly space witch, very good, would cuddle! <3

@Permyriad
I love that you have a Hamlet fandragon. And I love his looks. Wonderfully apparelled, and yes, Shakespeare’s Hamlet 1000% would have worn a turtleneck sweater with skulls on it if he could have. <3
(Also, I wonder if he’s related to one of my faves, Yildiz?? Probably not but they sure look alike. Now she wants that accent, too!)
ww_po_by_idlewildly-dcoj48d.png
@idlewildly

Gosh, thank you!! I didn't think anyone ever noticed my dragons in the share thread so getting pinged here was really nice :)
@idlewildly

Gosh, thank you!! I didn't think anyone ever noticed my dragons in the share thread so getting pinged here was really nice :)
kZjIfse.gif
1 2 3