Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [OPEN/Free] Voxx's Reviews & Headcanons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@VoxxVoleur

Thanks! Would you mind if I put it in her bio?

(And just a note- he's actually a she, I just can't stand the female Tundra pose.)
@VoxxVoleur

Thanks! Would you mind if I put it in her bio?

(And just a note- he's actually a she, I just can't stand the female Tundra pose.)
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
@SyiiTormey

My pleasure! Please do add credit if you use it ^^

@Bronzewing

Whoops, sorry about that. You're more than welcome to use it in her bio, just add a link back to me or this page ^^
@SyiiTormey

My pleasure! Please do add credit if you use it ^^

@Bronzewing

Whoops, sorry about that. You're more than welcome to use it in her bio, just add a link back to me or this page ^^
4UUQPPZ.gif
@VoxxVoleur

Alright! Is it good if I put your ID number next to it? And could I do some slight edits?
@VoxxVoleur

Alright! Is it good if I put your ID number next to it? And could I do some slight edits?
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
@Bronzewing

That would be lovely and absolutely!
@Bronzewing

That would be lovely and absolutely!
4UUQPPZ.gif

@VoxxVoleur

Hello! I'd love to do a headcanon swap with you?

When going through my lair I'd prefer if you pick from anyone up until Iya since they're the ones who have the most lore to go off by, but if anyone else manages to catch your eye you're more than welcome to choose them.

I'll be posting the headcanons I have for your dragons soon; they're beautiful stories that made coming up with them fun to write.

@VoxxVoleur

Hello! I'd love to do a headcanon swap with you?

When going through my lair I'd prefer if you pick from anyone up until Iya since they're the ones who have the most lore to go off by, but if anyone else manages to catch your eye you're more than welcome to choose them.

I'll be posting the headcanons I have for your dragons soon; they're beautiful stories that made coming up with them fun to write.

F2nVzjE.png
@VoxxVoleur Hope they're to your liking! [quote][b]Kayla[/b] - ‘Kayla’ at this point is a mere concept that her clanmates hold onto to pretend that they have a sense of knowing who she is, no matter how little of her they know. After the horrors she’s lived through and the many faces she’s adopted for the sake of espionage, her identity is blurred to the point she herself can no longer tell if a mannerism of hers was something she had originally or one she picked up for the sake of her trade. - One can call Kayla a sociopath. Another might call her pragmatic. All of her thoughts are spent keeping track of how to perfectly mimic the behavior of whatever role she was spent playing, there was no room for regret or remorse or fear. All of her time is spent memorizing sensitive details and incriminating secrets; why should she waste it on considering other dragons’ hurt feelings? Her betrayal is inevitable, and so far little have lived to expose her for being responsible for any clan’s downfall. She is nothing but a tool; to be kept sharp, to be kept useful - why should she dull it on things such as compassion? - A wise man/dragon once said; If you stumble, make it part of the dance. Kayla is the physical embodiment of this; seemingly impeccable with her work, seemingly untouchable. Her mistakes are not mistakes, but simply an alternate path to the endgame of destruction and chaos that will always remain the same. [b]Akara[/b] - She finds comfort in numbers. Akara memorized the exact steps it takes to cross the distance from the clan grounds to the furthest outskirts where the furthest traps are allocated and to every other trap in between; and knows by heart the amount of clicks it requires to reset or readjust or trigger each and every one, her heartbeat in tandem with the mechanical noises she lives for. [b]Lyalise[/b] - Lyalise had to quickly master the art of false smiles and forced pleasantry to survive - showing weakness is not an option. This skill is all the more important upon her role as Advisor to the Queen; the royal court is filled with liars and thieves of a different caliber, hiding behind vibrant silks rather than rough leathers. Silver steeled tongues that have to be parried away carefully, else you risk your feet being cut out from under you. Kind words can only go so far before they turn into false ones. The art of complex niceties exhausts her, and an absolutely tiny part of her felt relieved upon the Shade’s arrival, for it meant the collapse of court and she can finally have some room to breathe. (She will never tell anyone that, however.) [/quote]
@VoxxVoleur
Hope they're to your liking!
Quote:
Kayla
- ‘Kayla’ at this point is a mere concept that her clanmates hold onto to pretend that they have a sense of knowing who she is, no matter how little of her they know. After the horrors she’s lived through and the many faces she’s adopted for the sake of espionage, her identity is blurred to the point she herself can no longer tell if a mannerism of hers was something she had originally or one she picked up for the sake of her trade.

- One can call Kayla a sociopath. Another might call her pragmatic. All of her thoughts are spent keeping track of how to perfectly mimic the behavior of whatever role she was spent playing, there was no room for regret or remorse or fear. All of her time is spent memorizing sensitive details and incriminating secrets; why should she waste it on considering other dragons’ hurt feelings? Her betrayal is inevitable, and so far little have lived to expose her for being responsible for any clan’s downfall. She is nothing but a tool; to be kept sharp, to be kept useful - why should she dull it on things such as compassion?

- A wise man/dragon once said; If you stumble, make it part of the dance. Kayla is the physical embodiment of this; seemingly impeccable with her work, seemingly untouchable. Her mistakes are not mistakes, but simply an alternate path to the endgame of destruction and chaos that will always remain the same.

Akara
- She finds comfort in numbers. Akara memorized the exact steps it takes to cross the distance from the clan grounds to the furthest outskirts where the furthest traps are allocated and to every other trap in between; and knows by heart the amount of clicks it requires to reset or readjust or trigger each and every one, her heartbeat in tandem with the mechanical noises she lives for.

Lyalise
- Lyalise had to quickly master the art of false smiles and forced pleasantry to survive - showing weakness is not an option. This skill is all the more important upon her role as Advisor to the Queen; the royal court is filled with liars and thieves of a different caliber, hiding behind vibrant silks rather than rough leathers. Silver steeled tongues that have to be parried away carefully, else you risk your feet being cut out from under you. Kind words can only go so far before they turn into false ones. The art of complex niceties exhausts her, and an absolutely tiny part of her felt relieved upon the Shade’s arrival, for it meant the collapse of court and she can finally have some room to breathe. (She will never tell anyone that, however.)
F2nVzjE.png
@sarimvnok

Oh my Eleven yes, someone looked at my good sweet precious child.

Broken sociopathic child? Shhh, she's fine.

I'll get those headcanons up shortly, thank you for the swap! I'll need to make some slight alterations to match up with current lore, Plaguemother why have I gone through three clans worth of lore(?), but all of them are absolutely lovely!
@sarimvnok

Oh my Eleven yes, someone looked at my good sweet precious child.

Broken sociopathic child? Shhh, she's fine.

I'll get those headcanons up shortly, thank you for the swap! I'll need to make some slight alterations to match up with current lore, Plaguemother why have I gone through three clans worth of lore(?), but all of them are absolutely lovely!
4UUQPPZ.gif
@sarimvnok

Alright. Maybe not so shortly. I got way too caught up in your wonderful lore. That is the most immersive writing I have seen in a long time. Easy to get into and start reading, and just ahh.

I'd extend an invitation to ally our clans if my lore didn't need updating. Dang I love this lore.

Some of these headcanons are serious. Some are more on the silly side. Most of my lore is dead serious, so I've been on a binge to give my dragons little trivia facts and overall lighten things up a little hence anything seemingly odd. All of them are shorter than I'd like. You really tested my skills here.

Let me know if you have any issues or concerns. ^^
Quote:
Tala
- Tala's endless patience serves as a grounding point for the Alcove. Her ability to smooth things out between dragons has been vital to the clan's start and to its continued growth. She hopes that someone will come soon to take over this peacekeeping role, as it can become exhausting at an alarming rate. She's been known to alternate between sleeping and napping for a day after such incidents.

- Texts have been known to disappear for some time into Tala's lair much to the slight annoyance of anyone who may need them. While anyone can go looking for them within reason, only a select few dragons can perform a thorough cleaning in order to find them. At the very least, they only get lost after Tala has performed any transcriptions necessary.

Iya
- Due to what she learned in the archives of her birth clan, Iya pays painstaking attention to any events of importance in the clan. With the permission of Tala and Otonyo, she records what she can of the events in detail. Nothing poetic, no paragraphs on the deep and ever changing colors of the sunset, only what is of vital importance. She gives quotes word for word, and strives to be as objective as possible. These texts are more like outlines or bullet points than reading material, but another could turn them into valuable history.

Aman
- Despite his serious and rather dense nature, Aman is considered quite the bachelor by lady travelers visiting the clan. Some have been more than irked by his lack of acknowledgement to their swooning and preening, but he truly fails to notice any of it. His comrades in the clan find this amusing with this gossip being enough to bring a smile to any dragon's face. Aman may notice this one day, but that day is yet to come.

Urduja
- Despite attempting to fight Aman on a fairly regular basis, Urduja has been known to be incredibly displeased when anyone else tries to spar with him - or Eleven forbid injure him. She's often in a huff for a great deal of time after, but never while face to face with Aman himself. Her over-protectiveness towards others has earned her teasing from other clanmates, asking if she has feelings towards the Guardian. She views him only as a comrade, who she would like to beat in a fight, so these questions are met with a fierce exasperation on her part.
@sarimvnok

Alright. Maybe not so shortly. I got way too caught up in your wonderful lore. That is the most immersive writing I have seen in a long time. Easy to get into and start reading, and just ahh.

I'd extend an invitation to ally our clans if my lore didn't need updating. Dang I love this lore.

Some of these headcanons are serious. Some are more on the silly side. Most of my lore is dead serious, so I've been on a binge to give my dragons little trivia facts and overall lighten things up a little hence anything seemingly odd. All of them are shorter than I'd like. You really tested my skills here.

Let me know if you have any issues or concerns. ^^
Quote:
Tala
- Tala's endless patience serves as a grounding point for the Alcove. Her ability to smooth things out between dragons has been vital to the clan's start and to its continued growth. She hopes that someone will come soon to take over this peacekeeping role, as it can become exhausting at an alarming rate. She's been known to alternate between sleeping and napping for a day after such incidents.

- Texts have been known to disappear for some time into Tala's lair much to the slight annoyance of anyone who may need them. While anyone can go looking for them within reason, only a select few dragons can perform a thorough cleaning in order to find them. At the very least, they only get lost after Tala has performed any transcriptions necessary.

Iya
- Due to what she learned in the archives of her birth clan, Iya pays painstaking attention to any events of importance in the clan. With the permission of Tala and Otonyo, she records what she can of the events in detail. Nothing poetic, no paragraphs on the deep and ever changing colors of the sunset, only what is of vital importance. She gives quotes word for word, and strives to be as objective as possible. These texts are more like outlines or bullet points than reading material, but another could turn them into valuable history.

Aman
- Despite his serious and rather dense nature, Aman is considered quite the bachelor by lady travelers visiting the clan. Some have been more than irked by his lack of acknowledgement to their swooning and preening, but he truly fails to notice any of it. His comrades in the clan find this amusing with this gossip being enough to bring a smile to any dragon's face. Aman may notice this one day, but that day is yet to come.

Urduja
- Despite attempting to fight Aman on a fairly regular basis, Urduja has been known to be incredibly displeased when anyone else tries to spar with him - or Eleven forbid injure him. She's often in a huff for a great deal of time after, but never while face to face with Aman himself. Her over-protectiveness towards others has earned her teasing from other clanmates, asking if she has feelings towards the Guardian. She views him only as a comrade, who she would like to beat in a fight, so these questions are met with a fierce exasperation on her part.
4UUQPPZ.gif
@VoxxVoleur May I have a free headcannon for Ronan, please? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44095153] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/440952/44095153_350.png[/img] [/url]
@VoxxVoleur

May I have a free headcannon for Ronan, please?

44095153_350.png

@VoxxVoleur

I am in love with your writing, honestly. Thank you so much, those headcanons are absolutely beautiful. And I'm glad you enjoyed the lore! I try my best :3

and hey, whenever you're ready I'll be here for that alliance!

@VoxxVoleur

I am in love with your writing, honestly. Thank you so much, those headcanons are absolutely beautiful. And I'm glad you enjoyed the lore! I try my best :3

and hey, whenever you're ready I'll be here for that alliance!

F2nVzjE.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11