Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Did I make a good deal?
1 2 3 4
@Jebii Hi, I know you'd probably be busy with your art sales. But if you don't mind, this thread just has a question about an old dragon art done by you! You may not remember it, but the dragon is on the first post of this thread with art in his bio. All I ask is if you remember how much your art cost at the time (I think four years ago) and any other details you may remember. Thank you and sorry for the disturbance!
@Jebii Hi, I know you'd probably be busy with your art sales. But if you don't mind, this thread just has a question about an old dragon art done by you! You may not remember it, but the dragon is on the first post of this thread with art in his bio. All I ask is if you remember how much your art cost at the time (I think four years ago) and any other details you may remember. Thank you and sorry for the disturbance!

GkMUHMr.jpg
@AnoraBorealis
Oh, hm! That was quite a while ago, my art was much cheaper back then. I'd hazard 500kt, give or take :)
@AnoraBorealis
Oh, hm! That was quite a while ago, my art was much cheaper back then. I'd hazard 500kt, give or take :)
@Jebii Oh thank you! Now I have more info on him than ever! Thank you very much :)
@Jebii Oh thank you! Now I have more info on him than ever! Thank you very much :)

GkMUHMr.jpg
1 2 3 4