Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Did I make a good deal?
1 2 3 4
@Marrigan Thank you! Very much appreciated!
@Marrigan Thank you! Very much appreciated!

GkMUHMr.jpg
@chantric Will do! Also I didn't start this thread because I thought you ripped me off. I started this because I tend to make poor financial decisions. But I didn't with you! I'm so happy!
@chantric Will do! Also I didn't start this thread because I thought you ripped me off. I started this because I tend to make poor financial decisions. But I didn't with you! I'm so happy!

GkMUHMr.jpg
@anoraborealis hey i'm not offended haha, i can also relate. do take care of him <3

i don't actually have belly button lint, i can't go a day without showering ppppbbbbbtt
@anoraborealis hey i'm not offended haha, i can also relate. do take care of him <3

i don't actually have belly button lint, i can't go a day without showering ppppbbbbbtt
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
@Arelyn

Hi! So I don't wanna disturb you but people on this thread, including me, are wondering if the first piece of art in Archimedes' bio is an adoptable or not? Is it? We're all curious! Sorry if this ping disturbed you. And while you're here, how much did the second piece of art cost?

Thanks friend!
@Arelyn

Hi! So I don't wanna disturb you but people on this thread, including me, are wondering if the first piece of art in Archimedes' bio is an adoptable or not? Is it? We're all curious! Sorry if this ping disturbed you. And while you're here, how much did the second piece of art cost?

Thanks friend!

GkMUHMr.jpg
@chantric I sure will! Thank you for him!
@chantric I sure will! Thank you for him!

GkMUHMr.jpg
@AnoraBorealis

I do believe it was an original commission just done in a chibi-like style. It was done by a user called "misplaced" ages ago.

The second was an original commission as well done by Jebii. I've comissioned them several times for dragons and OCs alike. At the time I bought it, it was in treasure but the artist I think only does commissions in rl cash now. I'd say it'd be worth more now because of inflation in treasure gems since I got it.
But I might be biased because I love their art.
@AnoraBorealis

I do believe it was an original commission just done in a chibi-like style. It was done by a user called "misplaced" ages ago.

The second was an original commission as well done by Jebii. I've comissioned them several times for dragons and OCs alike. At the time I bought it, it was in treasure but the artist I think only does commissions in rl cash now. I'd say it'd be worth more now because of inflation in treasure gems since I got it.
But I might be biased because I love their art.
tumblr_nsrzfcvQUF1u402sco1_500.png
@Arelyn Ah thank you! The mystery has been solved! And he is a really nice derg. I love him so much. (Also agreed the art is really good)

Edit: I realize that my message sounds rushe'd and ungrateful. I am certainly very grateful for the information you've given! Imagine if you went on a hiatus or left fr altogether. I wouldn't have gotten the answers! I'm very very grateful to have them and to gave solved this mystery. But I was in a rush though. I had to tell the people involved in this thread and I just couldn't contain the excitement. Thank you very much!
@Arelyn Ah thank you! The mystery has been solved! And he is a really nice derg. I love him so much. (Also agreed the art is really good)

Edit: I realize that my message sounds rushe'd and ungrateful. I am certainly very grateful for the information you've given! Imagine if you went on a hiatus or left fr altogether. I wouldn't have gotten the answers! I'm very very grateful to have them and to gave solved this mystery. But I was in a rush though. I had to tell the people involved in this thread and I just couldn't contain the excitement. Thank you very much!

GkMUHMr.jpg
@ClockworkEclipse @Lostrefrain @chantric

Please read the entire thing, i know it's kinda long.

The mystery has been solved! The first piece of art in Archimedes' bio isn't an adoptable after all! In the words of the original owner seen above it states:

"I do believe it was an original commission just done in a chibi-like style. It was done by a user called "misplaced" ages ago.

But I might be biased because I love their art."

Loinks to the artist's art sales that I found (may not be the actual)

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1229201/1

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2432514/1

I also managed to find the forum post with the second piece of art as proof!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1187494/17#post_7169179
@ClockworkEclipse @Lostrefrain @chantric

Please read the entire thing, i know it's kinda long.

The mystery has been solved! The first piece of art in Archimedes' bio isn't an adoptable after all! In the words of the original owner seen above it states:

"I do believe it was an original commission just done in a chibi-like style. It was done by a user called "misplaced" ages ago.

But I might be biased because I love their art."

Loinks to the artist's art sales that I found (may not be the actual)

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1229201/1

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2432514/1

I also managed to find the forum post with the second piece of art as proof!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1187494/17#post_7169179

GkMUHMr.jpg
@AnoraBorealis Archimedes is really cute! you get really nice art and a nicely designed dragon for only 50kt??? He's perfect and that's a really good deal! :)
@AnoraBorealis Archimedes is really cute! you get really nice art and a nicely designed dragon for only 50kt??? He's perfect and that's a really good deal! :)
@Ashandra Thank you! I really love him!
@Ashandra Thank you! I really love him!

GkMUHMr.jpg
1 2 3 4