TOPIC | Did I make a good deal?
1 2 3 4
@chibibug aww thanks!
@chibibug aww thanks!

GkMUHMr.jpg
Are you kidding, that's a steal, he could have gone for something like 200kt so
Are you kidding, that's a steal, he could have gone for something like 200kt so
tDeKDnH.pnguntitled_drawing_by_cattelle-dcy0t09.png
@AnoraBorealis An adoptable is essentially set lineart that an artist makes that they color in with the correct genes. These are usually cheaper than buying bust commissions (like the bottom piece in your boy's bio). An example of this type of art would be the Yelling Adopts by bunglr (first open shop I found in the adoptables forum, actually, and they're 50kt/50g each, so equal to your boy alone XD). Hope this helps~!
@AnoraBorealis An adoptable is essentially set lineart that an artist makes that they color in with the correct genes. These are usually cheaper than buying bust commissions (like the bottom piece in your boy's bio). An example of this type of art would be the Yelling Adopts by bunglr (first open shop I found in the adoptables forum, actually, and they're 50kt/50g each, so equal to your boy alone XD). Hope this helps~!
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
;A; i'm glad you like him
;A; i'm glad you like him
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
@ClockworkEclipse Thank you so much!

@nabal Aww thanks!
@ClockworkEclipse Thank you so much!

@nabal Aww thanks!

GkMUHMr.jpg
Yo everyone this was his former owner @chantric! An amazing dude I love him! I knew you'd be patrolling this forum lol. You're actually on pretty often. And i saw that weird post about bellybutton lint. Let's not talk about that. But I'm super duper glad I got him! I had physics midterm today that I completely bombed and I needed some communication with people. AND I love the fr community so I decided to get it here! I absolutely love him and thank you so much!

But while you're here, was his first art an adoptable? Everyone thinks it is
Yo everyone this was his former owner @chantric! An amazing dude I love him! I knew you'd be patrolling this forum lol. You're actually on pretty often. And i saw that weird post about bellybutton lint. Let's not talk about that. But I'm super duper glad I got him! I had physics midterm today that I completely bombed and I needed some communication with people. AND I love the fr community so I decided to get it here! I absolutely love him and thank you so much!

But while you're here, was his first art an adoptable? Everyone thinks it is

GkMUHMr.jpg
Just for some reference - I have this dragon here that i'm trying to sell. She's only 2 years old, lvl 4, and people aren't generally super fond of ridgebacks, so i'd normally not try to sell her for any more than 20 or 25kt. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25646199] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/256462/25646199_350.png[/img] [/url] But! She comes with a personality and some art. [img]https://i.imgur.com/GekXZo7.png[/img] To users who don't want to pay extra for pre-existing art and lore, especially on a dragon that may simply be "Fine", this is a really tough sale for[i] any[/i] additional amount To users who [i]do[/i], however, you can really make some money back on whatever was initially spent on the art (if not the art's full price)! It's p hugely dependent on the individual (which is why they can be "for sale" for ages...). Though not often, you can see some dragons with neat art floating around for very cheap! ------ Having just searched up your artist's shop....you saved a [i]boat load[/i] with your boy up here. Looks like your commissioner spent no less than 1000g on this baby (probably). [i]Wow[/i]! At least, [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1187494]that's what the cost of it seems to be[/url]
Just for some reference -

I have this dragon here that i'm trying to sell. She's only 2 years old, lvl 4, and people aren't generally super fond of ridgebacks, so i'd normally not try to sell her for any more than 20 or 25kt.

25646199_350.png

But! She comes with a personality and some art.

GekXZo7.png

To users who don't want to pay extra for pre-existing art and lore, especially on a dragon that may simply be "Fine", this is a really tough sale for any additional amount

To users who do, however, you can really make some money back on whatever was initially spent on the art (if not the art's full price)!

It's p hugely dependent on the individual (which is why they can be "for sale" for ages...). Though not often, you can see some dragons with neat art floating around for very cheap!

Having just searched up your artist's shop....you saved a boat load with your boy up here. Looks like your commissioner spent no less than 1000g on this baby (probably). Wow!

At least, that's what the cost of it seems to be
VZZZG9B.png
G Is The Magic Number
(They/Them)
@AnoraBorealis

Absolutely a good deal! My 4 year girl cost me over 100g you're very lucky to have such a gorgeous boy with nice art!!
@AnoraBorealis

Absolutely a good deal! My 4 year girl cost me over 100g you're very lucky to have such a gorgeous boy with nice art!!
YycIlt9.png
@anoraborealis you'd have to ask arelyn, i got him from them.
@anoraborealis you'd have to ask arelyn, i got him from them.
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
@Lostrefrain I would like to say so many things. First of all, your rid is so cute! I love ridgebacks! Sadly I haven't found one for my lair :( But damn she's amazing and coming with art and lore that's a plus!

Secondly, wow you put a lot of effort into finding out how much his art costs and even included a link to the artist's page! Damn thank you so much! But you're right...this artist charges a lot. Good art I dare say. Certainly better than anything i can draw. This is so much information that I never hoped to achieve. Thank you! I really can't say it enough! :)
@Lostrefrain I would like to say so many things. First of all, your rid is so cute! I love ridgebacks! Sadly I haven't found one for my lair :( But damn she's amazing and coming with art and lore that's a plus!

Secondly, wow you put a lot of effort into finding out how much his art costs and even included a link to the artist's page! Damn thank you so much! But you're right...this artist charges a lot. Good art I dare say. Certainly better than anything i can draw. This is so much information that I never hoped to achieve. Thank you! I really can't say it enough! :)

GkMUHMr.jpg
1 2 3 4