TOPIC | Luminous Reapers [Temp{?} Closed!]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33
@Lunartwist dfweiohfoiwendsjkjdskl

raaaadiooooooactiveeeeeee babeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

gonna beeee excitttinggggggggg yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
@Lunartwist dfweiohfoiwendsjkjdskl

raaaadiooooooactiveeeeeee babeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

gonna beeee excitttinggggggggg yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
harley_quinn_symbol_pixel_by_kaitlynrager-daz4c1k.gifFran|The Clan Of Melancholyharley_quinn_symbol_pixel_by_kaitlynrager-daz4c1k.gif
♦They/ThemHQsa6bD.png| advAsr3.png +2 FR time
♦Hoard:Birds and bird bone items
♦Gala's Dragon Flairs (skins and accents)|Free Cauldron |G1 breeding line♦| Adopts
@GalaPyre

I'm very excited too!

This is a pretty slow growing subspecies. My hope is some time in the future I'll have more people interested in being breeders so we'll get more variety. :D
@GalaPyre

I'm very excited too!

This is a pretty slow growing subspecies. My hope is some time in the future I'll have more people interested in being breeders so we'll get more variety. :D
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
Holyyyyyyy gramoooooooleeeeeeeee

Look at all of us active Reapers! Definitely worth coming back to the site after a bit of a hiatus to see this.
Holyyyyyyy gramoooooooleeeeeeeee

Look at all of us active Reapers! Definitely worth coming back to the site after a bit of a hiatus to see this.
tumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo2_250.png
Arcane Prism Power, MAKE UP! Fiat lux imagines omnium!
Yeah! I was worried it was kind of dying out, but it keeps slowly but steadily limping along :D
Yeah! I was worried it was kind of dying out, but it keeps slowly but steadily limping along :D
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
@Harana
@SpicyTunaRoll
@boysenberry
@YunnoGracefur
@WitchHunt
@bonibaru
@Heeroku
@Jaspernoir
@MessengerDragon
@Jazpin
@GalaPyre

Hatchling ping! Check the front page for brand new hatchlings! :)
@Harana
@SpicyTunaRoll
@boysenberry
@YunnoGracefur
@WitchHunt
@bonibaru
@Heeroku
@Jaspernoir
@MessengerDragon
@Jazpin
@GalaPyre

Hatchling ping! Check the front page for brand new hatchlings! :)
@Lunartwist How much for the Skydancer girl?
@Lunartwist How much for the Skydancer girl?
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
I love this subspecies so far!! I've purchased this boy and he's found a foreverhome in my lair. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46916282] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/469163/46916282_350.png[/img] [/url] Someday I'd like to be a breeder!!
I love this subspecies so far!! I've purchased this boy and he's found a foreverhome in my lair.

46916282_350.png

Someday I'd like to be a breeder!!
lightning_incense_by_candynagisa-dc5dyyq.gif
• is there anybody out there •
@Harana

Hi! She is on autobuy for 10kt :)

@candynagisa

I'm glad he found a great home. That accent looks perfect on him. <3
@Harana

Hi! She is on autobuy for 10kt :)

@candynagisa

I'm glad he found a great home. That accent looks perfect on him. <3
@Lunartwist I bought her! Thank you! :D
@Lunartwist I bought her! Thank you! :D
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
@Lunartwist
ahhhhh they came out greattttttttttttt
o-o I really am aching for a green/purple or orange/purple one though.
I hope my nest comes through for me.

@idesofjuly welcome back!~ Hopefully your haitus wasn't to long , heck I took a whole year off in 2017 I believe
@Lunartwist
ahhhhh they came out greattttttttttttt
o-o I really am aching for a green/purple or orange/purple one though.
I hope my nest comes through for me.

@idesofjuly welcome back!~ Hopefully your haitus wasn't to long , heck I took a whole year off in 2017 I believe
harley_quinn_symbol_pixel_by_kaitlynrager-daz4c1k.gifFran|The Clan Of Melancholyharley_quinn_symbol_pixel_by_kaitlynrager-daz4c1k.gif
♦They/ThemHQsa6bD.png| advAsr3.png +2 FR time
♦Hoard:Birds and bird bone items
♦Gala's Dragon Flairs (skins and accents)|Free Cauldron |G1 breeding line♦| Adopts
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33