Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Luminous Reapers [Temp{?} Closed!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
Could i be added to the general ping list please? :0
Could i be added to the general ping list please? :0
sketch1701375869612.png
Wonderful! I'll add yours once I get to my computer.
Wonderful! I'll add yours once I get to my computer.
vj20zMo.jpg
@YunnoGracefur

Absolutely!
@YunnoGracefur

Absolutely!
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
@Harana
@SpicyTunaRoll
@boysenberry
@YunnoGracefur

Hi guys!

Just an update. Hatchlings should be available within a week, but I added a general Action House link that shows all available dragons that would work for this subspecies. So if you want one now, take a peek!

I also got some nice graphics including a gorgeous banner you can either use on your own threads if you want to be affiliates or attached to your own Reapers' profiles.

Let me know what you think! :)
@Harana
@SpicyTunaRoll
@boysenberry
@YunnoGracefur

Hi guys!

Just an update. Hatchlings should be available within a week, but I added a general Action House link that shows all available dragons that would work for this subspecies. So if you want one now, take a peek!

I also got some nice graphics including a gorgeous banner you can either use on your own threads if you want to be affiliates or attached to your own Reapers' profiles.

Let me know what you think! :)
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
could i be added to the general pinglist please?
could i be added to the general pinglist please?
tumblr_inline_nq0r6s19iA1syr94a_500.png
@WitchHunt

Absolutely!
@WitchHunt

Absolutely!
beautiful dragons :D
beautiful dragons :D
duHgkuH.png
@bonibaru

Thank you!

And yeah I'll add you to the pinglist when hatchlings arrive. Dang skydancer cooldown times. :P
@bonibaru

Thank you!

And yeah I'll add you to the pinglist when hatchlings arrive. Dang skydancer cooldown times. :P
Could be worse, could be WC or coatl lol
Could be worse, could be WC or coatl lol
duHgkuH.png
@bonibaru

So true....

I guess I am spoiled with fae hahahaha.
@bonibaru

So true....

I guess I am spoiled with fae hahahaha.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33