Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies]The Amalgamates
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
@GlitterDCMarvel
I was debating, so I might pop in and see what it's like!!
@GlitterDCMarvel
I was debating, so I might pop in and see what it's like!!
@PAlbatross okay, sounds good! It's relatively small, but we hope to expand our influence gain more interest!
@PAlbatross okay, sounds good! It's relatively small, but we hope to expand our influence gain more interest!
looking for someone to make me a rainbow themed sig!
bump!
bump!
Yo- I may have a derg, but I dunno- I'll try to get one! I freaking love this (not to mention how great it would be for an Undertale fan like me to be able to say I own an AMALGAMATE- ) sorry for mentioning UT, I just impulse clicked when I heard the word
Yo- I may have a derg, but I dunno- I'll try to get one! I freaking love this (not to mention how great it would be for an Undertale fan like me to be able to say I own an AMALGAMATE- ) sorry for mentioning UT, I just impulse clicked when I heard the word
I am but a garbage can filled with Undertale, Stardew Valley, and various Nintendo games. Enter my world at risk.
tumblr_pf2iowWKcV1x6z57mo1_100.png
Psssst- wanna buy this boy? BBCode: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45656045] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/456561/45656045_350.png[/img] [/url] He would look really cool as a Royal, but I don't have the primary gene scroll to give him any of the necessary genes- But he is pretty cheap on the AH Sorry if I'm being annoying, I just think he could be cool as a Royal
Psssst- wanna buy this boy?
BBCode:

45656045_350.png

He would look really cool as a Royal, but I don't have the primary gene scroll to give him any of the necessary genes-
But he is pretty cheap on the AH
Sorry if I'm being annoying, I just think he could be cool as a Royal
I am but a garbage can filled with Undertale, Stardew Valley, and various Nintendo games. Enter my world at risk.
@skythetrainer REEEEE I'm so glad you love this! Also, that boy doesn't meet the requirements since he isn't an xxy or all the same color ;-; but I do love him!
@skythetrainer REEEEE I'm so glad you love this! Also, that boy doesn't meet the requirements since he isn't an xxy or all the same color ;-; but I do love him!
Psst- I could still sell him- I need space and gems- but I don't want him to be exalted-
Psst- I could still sell him- I need space and gems- but I don't want him to be exalted-
@skythetrainer psssst, I could make an exception and say that he can be an amalgamate whose strange appearance is due to a spore attaching to his egg instead of the usual~
@skythetrainer psssst, I could make an exception and say that he can be an amalgamate whose strange appearance is due to a spore attaching to his egg instead of the usual~
hHHhHHHhhhhHH mMMMM yEESH-
I actually need a white / white / Obsidian with Earth Rare or Shadow Rare eyes
They could be an ACTUAL amalgamate, based on the ones from Undertale-
hHHhHHHhhhhHH mMMMM yEESH-
I actually need a white / white / Obsidian with Earth Rare or Shadow Rare eyes
They could be an ACTUAL amalgamate, based on the ones from Undertale-
@skythetrainer I just proof read my lore and and I was like "Oh crap I better fix some of this" and so I did

Anyways, ooooh! I think their are some on the AH, though I'm not sure LMAO

And since you like nintendo
you should know one of my amalgamates, Syndrex, is like a hybrid between the indoraptor (i know it's jurassic world hhhhh shhhhh) and Ridley.
@skythetrainer I just proof read my lore and and I was like "Oh crap I better fix some of this" and so I did

Anyways, ooooh! I think their are some on the AH, though I'm not sure LMAO

And since you like nintendo
you should know one of my amalgamates, Syndrex, is like a hybrid between the indoraptor (i know it's jurassic world hhhhh shhhhh) and Ridley.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37