Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Caustic Containers
1 2 3 4 5 6
@bioloyg
Could I please be added to both pinglists?
@bioloyg
Could I please be added to both pinglists?
tumblr_psu07vDe6C1wogl4wo1_100.png - She/They/It | Hy/Hymn/Hymnself -
- Adult | Sagittarius | G1 Lover -
- "we go where no one goes" -
@silvereternia gotcha!
@silvereternia gotcha!
J5FGxHX.png
Ooo, loving this subspecies lore!
Could I be pinged for Chemical Spill?
Ooo, loving this subspecies lore!
Could I be pinged for Chemical Spill?
PFU56VO.png
@LuckyKitty oh thank you! I'll add you rn :')
@LuckyKitty oh thank you! I'll add you rn :')
J5FGxHX.png
@bioloyg
Hey! Love this subspecies. Could I be added to both pinglists, please? Thanks so much!
@bioloyg
Hey! Love this subspecies. Could I be added to both pinglists, please? Thanks so much!
7ntZZGM.png
LnZG5ty.png
n17QGji.png
mlHpBMC.png
3CzZFT6.png
hJVZpHL.png
l2iWcDI.png
nogqNNu.png
EpKUNoe.png
@ErisAlmighty thank you! I've added you to the lists (the main breeding pair is actually on a nest rn.
@ErisAlmighty thank you! I've added you to the lists (the main breeding pair is actually on a nest rn.
J5FGxHX.png
@bioloyg - Is this subspecies still active?
@bioloyg - Is this subspecies still active?
MuwAAse.png
@Rumpelstiltskin yup, I’m always (slowly) collecting more dragons in range for breeding pairs. It’s just slow going since they’re usually related. I wasn’t planning on nesting either pair I have this week because I know I’m going to busy but if you’re interested in a particular variant lemme know here or @ me in water discord.
@Rumpelstiltskin yup, I’m always (slowly) collecting more dragons in range for breeding pairs. It’s just slow going since they’re usually related. I wasn’t planning on nesting either pair I have this week because I know I’m going to busy but if you’re interested in a particular variant lemme know here or @ me in water discord.
J5FGxHX.png
Oh, what an awesome subspecies! I think this is so cool, but I get your pain when everyone's just so closely related that you can't even breed them. But the colour combo is so pretty! So I've bought a guy off the AH that I'd like to gene up for this so I can help you out, if possible. E: Psych, buying gems is a thing and now I have no regrets: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53728260] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/537283/53728260_350.png[/img] [/url] Meet Mordant, your newest Leaking Caustic Container. Hopefully he can help you out with any future breeding projects! Primary Gene and Color: Metallic Ultramarine Secondary Gene and Color: Radioactive Morph Tertiary Gene and Color: Radioactive Opal Do you wish to be added to the pinglist for future hatchlings: N Do you wish to receive updates on any changes to the Subspecies: Y
Oh, what an awesome subspecies! I think this is so cool, but I get your pain when everyone's just so closely related that you can't even breed them. But the colour combo is so pretty! So I've bought a guy off the AH that I'd like to gene up for this so I can help you out, if possible.

E: Psych, buying gems is a thing and now I have no regrets:

53728260_350.png

Meet Mordant, your newest Leaking Caustic Container. Hopefully he can help you out with any future breeding projects!
Primary Gene and Color: Metallic Ultramarine
Secondary Gene and Color: Radioactive Morph
Tertiary Gene and Color: Radioactive Opal
Do you wish to be added to the pinglist for future hatchlings: N
Do you wish to receive updates on any changes to the Subspecies: Y
tumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo2_250.png
Arcane Prism Power, MAKE UP! Fiat lux imagines omnium!
@bioloyg - I'm interested in an unspilled wildclaw but I don't know how hard that would be to breed, especially if the pool is so small, rip...
@bioloyg - I'm interested in an unspilled wildclaw but I don't know how hard that would be to breed, especially if the pool is so small, rip...
MuwAAse.png
1 2 3 4 5 6