Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Hypomelanistic Snakes: New Variants!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Whyyesimnot

What a sweet little babe ;^; I'm convinced coatl babies are the cutest things ever
@Whyyesimnot

What a sweet little babe ;^; I'm convinced coatl babies are the cutest things ever
vj20zMo.jpg
^
^
vj20zMo.jpg
@atlanticREM @PunsandShips @Marrigan @Arra @RonaldKnox @Whyyesimnot @Averie @SkyTreader197 @LadyNancy @Rosalba @SashaFiredrake @Woopa @Eiira @FelinaeFatale @hellieace [img]https://i.imgur.com/b0yIHnK.png[/img] What's this? It seems the resident snakes have started to evolve! As time has passed, new patterns and colors are starting to arise in the den. Maybe it's their new environment in the Scarred Wasteland, but deep, orange hues have started to show up in some dragons. Perhaps the locals are cross-breeding with the new residents. After some deliberation, I've decided to expand the subspecies requirements! I'm incredibly excited to announce a larger range of colors. Not only that, but Runes and Fire Eyes have slithered their way in as well! Since I'm still working on getting my current guys gened up, it might be a little while before I start breeding these new variants. I look forward to hopefully seeing some registered if any exist already though! These orange tinted snakes have a slightly different requirement. They can have all the same red tertiary colors that their cousins do, but have evolved their own set of colors. They can have a brown range as well! There's also an odd variant that's popped up. These cream colored dragons seemed to have lost almost all of their pigment with just a hint of orange. Please check out the front page for the exact requirements and new lore! Also! I'm trying my best to keep up with the current market, so the prices on Wake/Pathogen's babies will now be 100g:100kt! Wollunqua/Manasa's are dropping down to 75g:75kt! These will be their permanent prices for the normal range of eyes. As usual, rare eye types will bump their prices up.
@atlanticREM @PunsandShips @Marrigan @Arra @RonaldKnox @Whyyesimnot @Averie @SkyTreader197 @LadyNancy @Rosalba @SashaFiredrake @Woopa @Eiira
@FelinaeFatale @hellieace

b0yIHnK.png

What's this? It seems the resident snakes have started to evolve! As time has passed, new patterns and colors are starting to arise in the den. Maybe it's their new environment in the Scarred Wasteland, but deep, orange hues have started to show up in some dragons. Perhaps the locals are cross-breeding with the new residents.

After some deliberation, I've decided to expand the subspecies requirements! I'm incredibly excited to announce a larger range of colors. Not only that, but Runes and Fire Eyes have slithered their way in as well! Since I'm still working on getting my current guys gened up, it might be a little while before I start breeding these new variants. I look forward to hopefully seeing some registered if any exist already though!

These orange tinted snakes have a slightly different requirement. They can have all the same red tertiary colors that their cousins do, but have evolved their own set of colors. They can have a brown range as well! There's also an odd variant that's popped up. These cream colored dragons seemed to have lost almost all of their pigment with just a hint of orange.

Please check out the front page for the exact requirements and new lore!

Also! I'm trying my best to keep up with the current market, so the prices on Wake/Pathogen's babies will now be 100g:100kt! Wollunqua/Manasa's are dropping down to 75g:75kt! These will be their permanent prices for the normal range of eyes. As usual, rare eye types will bump their prices up.
vj20zMo.jpg
My gosh I love that cream tundra
My gosh I love that cream tundra
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
@SashaFireDrake

Glad you like it! I thought they would make a neat addition :)
@SashaFireDrake

Glad you like it! I thought they would make a neat addition :)
vj20zMo.jpg
Ohhhh awesome!!
Ohhhh awesome!!
tumblr_pl3vwwIgCG1r6c1vzo6_r1_500.png
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=399257&tab=dragon&did=47209510

I bought this Hyposnake, I am in love with her and I want to register her if you would. She is stunning and I can't get enough of her!
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=399257&tab=dragon&did=47209510

I bought this Hyposnake, I am in love with her and I want to register her if you would. She is stunning and I can't get enough of her!
@Deckerstar

Looks like she's already registered! :) I'm glad you love her!
@Deckerstar

Looks like she's already registered! :) I'm glad you love her!
vj20zMo.jpg
@SpicyTunaRoll I've got this girl, she's XXY with python/morph, but her tert is smirch, would she still count as a hypo? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49087461] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/490875/49087461_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=159&bodygene=23&breed=12&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=64&tertgene=19&winggene=23&wings=159&auth=960237564a86aa7214872f3ce16f775892d9ee51&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@SpicyTunaRoll I've got this girl, she's XXY with python/morph, but her tert is smirch, would she still count as a hypo?

49087461_350.png

dragon?age=1&body=159&bodygene=23&breed=12&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=64&tertgene=19&winggene=23&wings=159&auth=960237564a86aa7214872f3ce16f775892d9ee51&dummyext=prev.png
WCz1e2B.png tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.gif Click & help them grow!oDYhv.giflhoh1.gifbZiQx.gifhR7XY.gif
@SCP1762

I have actually been thinking about adding smirch to the list as a type of venomous varient, so I'll add her to the registered list once I get on my laptop! You can snag the button from the first page in the meantime :)
@SCP1762

I have actually been thinking about adding smirch to the list as a type of venomous varient, so I'll add her to the registered list once I get on my laptop! You can snag the button from the first page in the meantime :)
vj20zMo.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7