Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Shadow The Vain Dragon- Scatter Journey
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@taarnfalk

I just went to look at his age...

Its been three years loool so it has been a long time.

I have been tempted to scatter him like his parents but he makes such gorgeous babies with his mate i dont want to loool.
Like look at this thing. Hes gorgeous hahaha.

@taarnfalk

I just went to look at his age...

Its been three years loool so it has been a long time.

I have been tempted to scatter him like his parents but he makes such gorgeous babies with his mate i dont want to loool.
Like look at this thing. Hes gorgeous hahaha.

want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@Draconequis Ohh my he is stunning.. Dont scatter Skittles.. his bio is perfection.. and if he is ANYTHING like his dad you will forever be poor .. You could always snag another of Shadow´s kids if you want a little rpg color changing clone of your own :D Did you read the story my friend wrote about him? In Shadow´s art section.. just as I imagine him.. well not the color she chose he likes but thats all fine.. his essence is truly and magnificently captured
@Draconequis Ohh my he is stunning.. Dont scatter Skittles.. his bio is perfection.. and if he is ANYTHING like his dad you will forever be poor .. You could always snag another of Shadow´s kids if you want a little rpg color changing clone of your own :D Did you read the story my friend wrote about him? In Shadow´s art section.. just as I imagine him.. well not the color she chose he likes but thats all fine.. his essence is truly and magnificently captured
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
Oof lemme on pinglist
Oof lemme on pinglist
I am but a garbage can filled with Undertale, Stardew Valley, and various Nintendo games. Enter my world at risk.
tumblr_pf2iowWKcV1x6z57mo1_100.png
@Schmoop you been added to the pinglist :)
@Schmoop you been added to the pinglist :)
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

Ohhh, nice project! Pinglist, please, and good luck!
Ohhh, nice project! Pinglist, please, and good luck!
@mayka thank you :D I added you to his pinglist :D
@mayka thank you :D I added you to his pinglist :D
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

Could you add me to the pinglist please?
Could you add me to the pinglist please?
@Lordofthepies adding you now. :)
@Lordofthepies adding you now. :)
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I couldn't tell if I've asked for ping list or not, but please add me~ ^ ^ I'd love to adopt one of their hatchlings.
I couldn't tell if I've asked for ping list or not, but please add me~ ^ ^ I'd love to adopt one of their hatchlings.
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings I haven't added you yet. I wanted to be sure you wanted to be pinged. The scatters are far apart ;). I add you now :D
@mercurialwings I haven't added you yet. I wanted to be sure you wanted to be pinged. The scatters are far apart ;). I add you now :D
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26