Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [dead] Children of the Night - A FR Cult
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@EgoLobster

Hey! Could I a short paragraph from both Vesuvia and Coriander about why they joined the cult? I can't consider either of them to be priest unless I have that. You can look at the length of the other's to get an idea. Please go no shorter than Apollo's (priest of ink) and no longer than Amoral's (head priest).
@EgoLobster

Hey! Could I a short paragraph from both Vesuvia and Coriander about why they joined the cult? I can't consider either of them to be priest unless I have that. You can look at the length of the other's to get an idea. Please go no shorter than Apollo's (priest of ink) and no longer than Amoral's (head priest).
pixilart-drawing.png
@Reiyn
Yeah, I'm not good at writing anything shorter than what Zerobi has ;; by all means go ahead!
@Reiyn
Yeah, I'm not good at writing anything shorter than what Zerobi has ;; by all means go ahead!
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
@Reiyn

Is th priest of fire still open? Can you apply to get it or..?
@Reiyn

Is th priest of fire still open? Can you apply to get it or..?
Lichtdrache.gif
@EgoLobster

No, no. I meant that you write it. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

@Phoenyxx

If you want the position, post the dragon then write a short paragraph about why they joined the cult or even a short story about how they discovered it.
@EgoLobster

No, no. I meant that you write it. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

@Phoenyxx

If you want the position, post the dragon then write a short paragraph about why they joined the cult or even a short story about how they discovered it.
pixilart-drawing.png
@Reiyn
Yeah!! Okay, I can try (: It'll be a challenge for me ^^;
@Reiyn
Yeah!! Okay, I can try (: It'll be a challenge for me ^^;
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
@Reiyn Can I apply Sheya for the role of Priest of Fire? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43274432] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/432745/43274432_350.png[/img] [/url] Sheya had never fit in with the rest of her clan, she hadn't ever wanted to. They were more focused on being friends and finding love than doing anything with a real purpose. She couldn't believe in that sort of ideology. Sure there were a few exceptions but they all either wanted solitude or were jerks to everyone. She only ever stayed because one of the dragons, some imperial named Callista, saved her life and according to the others that means she has to stay. Callista irritated Sheya more than anyone else ever did and she vowed she would get rid of her someday. One time when Sheya was searching the grounds around the lair she found a symbol drawn in the dirt - the symbol for the Children of the Night cult. The coatl had never seen the marking before so she asked around for a meaning. The others told her of the cult and told her to stay away at all costs, but all this info about sacrifices and a hairless wolf clicked in her mind. It all made so much sense. That night she decided to sneak out and find the cult. It took her a while but she finally found it. Something to believe in. After being branded on the back of her head (which she conveniently covered with her hood) she went back to her clan. Every week she makes a sacrifice to The Nightstalker, gradually building up to finally taking down Callista and leaving the clan she hates so much.
@Reiyn
Can I apply Sheya for the role of Priest of Fire?

43274432_350.png

Sheya had never fit in with the rest of her clan, she hadn't ever wanted to. They were more focused on being friends and finding love than doing anything with a real purpose. She couldn't believe in that sort of ideology. Sure there were a few exceptions but they all either wanted solitude or were jerks to everyone. She only ever stayed because one of the dragons, some imperial named Callista, saved her life and according to the others that means she has to stay. Callista irritated Sheya more than anyone else ever did and she vowed she would get rid of her someday. One time when Sheya was searching the grounds around the lair she found a symbol drawn in the dirt - the symbol for the Children of the Night cult. The coatl had never seen the marking before so she asked around for a meaning. The others told her of the cult and told her to stay away at all costs, but all this info about sacrifices and a hairless wolf clicked in her mind. It all made so much sense. That night she decided to sneak out and find the cult. It took her a while but she finally found it. Something to believe in. After being branded on the back of her head (which she conveniently covered with her hood) she went back to her clan. Every week she makes a sacrifice to The Nightstalker, gradually building up to finally taking down Callista and leaving the clan she hates so much.
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
@MissNevermind

Yup! You'll be in the running! For now, I'll add Sheya to the list of the Mark of Fire!
@MissNevermind

Yup! You'll be in the running! For now, I'll add Sheya to the list of the Mark of Fire!
pixilart-drawing.png
@Reiyn [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/409388/40938799_350.png[/img][/center] Nephthys was always a very peculiar dragon, never really opened up to those in her clan much expect her mate and the leader . She watchedas those worshipd the deities her clan follows, the shade and many other little things. She always wondered why ? Why do they worship the deities? Why worship shade? Why have a god? She sought out truth and knowledge, above all else. Often spending time in the leaders library to find her path. While searching the clan clan leader gave her a book, a book of cults- a book of all the cults she has encountered and wrote about - Nephthys was intriued by on, a cult that worships the Nightstalker A beast who knows the truth and shows himself to those that he knows can handle the truth. From then she sought out the cult m joining the ranks being branded on her hip with the mark of fire. She lives to this day in the Clan Of Rebirth , a clan that welcomes all dragons no matter the type Pr what they believe in or wh they worship. Making sacrifices to the Nightwalker , in order to one day meet him - to get the truth she has been seeking. -+- It’s not to good XD haven’t written in awhile, I’d like her to be in the running for priest , if if she doesn’t get it could she be marked with the mark of ink . I feel that would suit her to XD
@Reiyn
40938799_350.png

Nephthys was always a very peculiar dragon, never really opened up to those in her clan much expect her mate and the leader . She watchedas those worshipd the deities her clan follows, the shade and many other little things. She always wondered why ? Why do they worship the deities? Why worship shade? Why have a god? She sought out truth and knowledge, above all else. Often spending time in the leaders library to find her path. While searching the clan clan leader gave her a book, a book of cults- a book of all the cults she has encountered and wrote about - Nephthys was intriued by on, a cult that worships the Nightstalker A beast who knows the truth and shows himself to those that he knows can handle the truth. From then she sought out the cult m joining the ranks being branded on her hip with the mark of fire. She lives to this day in the Clan Of Rebirth , a clan that welcomes all dragons no matter the type Pr what they believe in or wh they worship. Making sacrifices to the Nightwalker , in order to one day meet him - to get the truth she has been seeking.

-+-

It’s not to good XD haven’t written in awhile, I’d like her to be in the running for priest , if if she doesn’t get it could she be marked with the mark of ink . I feel that would suit her to XD
Lichtdrache.gif
@Reiyn [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3606905] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/36070/3606905_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [b]Levie ; Mark of Blood[/b] [b]Levie[/b] isn't one to fall for a life of complete obedience and worship towards any god in particular. While she may have had an accidental encounter with the cult in the past, the memory of the practices and rituals she's seen them partake in have continued to remain as a stark memory for her to recall. While she was once tempted to fall into the fellowship of the Nightstalker, Levie knew that she wasn't ready to recognize its members as her newfound bretheren. But while she may have not decided to follow in most of the cult's footsteps as an active member of the cult, Levie has secretly branded herself as one of the Nightstalker's children through the Mark of Blood, which can be found on her inner right thigh. A silent member who remains hessitant to openly proclaim herself as a Child of the Night, Levie still wrestles with inner voices that continously urge her to return back to the Shadowbringer. Thus, Levie still retains some of her old beliefs, and thus still chooses to practice rituals that include a mix of beliefs of her newfound religion and with those of her old. Killing for dieties both old and new has always been a practice that Levie has partaken in- Nothing is new. The only execption to this was the newfound idealogies that the Dragon had discovered upon stumbling into the cult. As she spends most of her life as a wandering traveller, Levie will need someone for her to bestow her faith upon to help her push through during harsh times, whether she fancies the idea or not. Thus the Shadowbringer and the Nightstalker live on in the dragon's mind as blurry, etheral beings that Levie considers to be the various forms of a single God. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=60678&did=3129883&function=edit#bio][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=3129883&skin=0&apparel=278,657,2117,22819,1550,12930,12937,10377,21264,10750,2973&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] (dressed her up in the dressing room bc I'm broke lmao :'D) [/center] [b]Enophi ; Mark of Ink[/b] Unlike Levie, the wandering Vagrant, [b]Enophi[/b] remains content in the Groves of her upbringing. She learnt of the ways of the Cult through the tales from her returning lover. Enthralled by the ways Levie spoke to her about what she has witnessed, Enophi, an eager learner, decides to delve into the ways of the Congregation. While Enophi had full knowledge that she was commiting a rather impious act and that she could be considered as a blasphemer by the rest of her clan, she lets morbid curiosity take control. While Levie doesn't actively study the ways of the Cult, Enophi takes it as a duty she must fufill, setting out on short journeys herself to search for the mysterious Brotherhood. She eventually found them, and eagerly accepted the Mark of Ink on the sole of her left hind foot. While she may have been content with the ways of her Clan, change was something Enophi was eager to be a part of. So while the rest of the clan continued to worship their Mother Dearest, and when Levie leaves once again for another one of her endless expeditions, Enophi spends her time meditating and worshipping the Nightwalker, in hopes of learning what lies beyond the Truth of worldly knowledge and existence, and more importantly, in hopes of seeing the Nightwalker for herself.
@Reiyn

Levie ; Mark of Blood

Levie isn't one to fall for a life of complete obedience and worship towards any god in particular. While she may have had an accidental encounter with the cult in the past, the memory of the practices and rituals she's seen them partake in have continued to remain as a stark memory for her to recall. While she was once tempted to fall into the fellowship of the Nightstalker, Levie knew that she wasn't ready to recognize its members as her newfound bretheren. But while she may have not decided to follow in most of the cult's footsteps as an active member of the cult, Levie has secretly branded herself as one of the Nightstalker's children through the Mark of Blood, which can be found on her inner right thigh. A silent member who remains hessitant to openly proclaim herself as a Child of the Night, Levie still wrestles with inner voices that continously urge her to return back to the Shadowbringer.

Thus, Levie still retains some of her old beliefs, and thus still chooses to practice rituals that include a mix of beliefs of her newfound religion and with those of her old. Killing for dieties both old and new has always been a practice that Levie has partaken in- Nothing is new. The only execption to this was the newfound idealogies that the Dragon had discovered upon stumbling into the cult. As she spends most of her life as a wandering traveller, Levie will need someone for her to bestow her faith upon to help her push through during harsh times, whether she fancies the idea or not.

Thus the Shadowbringer and the Nightstalker live on in the dragon's mind as blurry, etheral beings that Levie considers to be the various forms of a single God.

dragon?did=3129883&skin=0&apparel=278,657,2117,22819,1550,12930,12937,10377,21264,10750,2973&xt=dressing.png

(dressed her up in the dressing room bc I'm broke lmao :'D)

Enophi ; Mark of Ink

Unlike Levie, the wandering Vagrant, Enophi remains content in the Groves of her upbringing. She learnt of the ways of the Cult through the tales from her returning lover. Enthralled by the ways Levie spoke to her about what she has witnessed, Enophi, an eager learner, decides to delve into the ways of the Congregation. While Enophi had full knowledge that she was commiting a rather impious act and that she could be considered as a blasphemer by the rest of her clan, she lets morbid curiosity take control. While Levie doesn't actively study the ways of the Cult, Enophi takes it as a duty she must fufill, setting out on short journeys herself to search for the mysterious Brotherhood. She eventually found them, and eagerly accepted the Mark of Ink on the sole of her left hind foot. While she may have been content with the ways of her Clan, change was something Enophi was eager to be a part of.

So while the rest of the clan continued to worship their Mother Dearest, and when Levie leaves once again for another one of her endless expeditions, Enophi spends her time meditating and worshipping the Nightwalker, in hopes of learning what lies beyond the Truth of worldly knowledge and existence, and more importantly, in hopes of seeing the Nightwalker for herself.
Soft comment that I'm a smidge bit too busy to get into the RP at that length rn but I'll do my best to keep up so I can join in if there's good opportunity :v
Soft comment that I'm a smidge bit too busy to get into the RP at that length rn but I'll do my best to keep up so I can join in if there's good opportunity :v
VZZZG9B.png
G Is The Magic Number
(They/Them)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19