Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [dead] Children of the Night - A FR Cult
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
^^
^^
RKsoJ3A.png
@reedshine

Hi! I've decided to choose Sweets as the Priest of Blood! I hope he will receivce divine revelation and be able to guide those with the Mark of Blood!

Edit: Can I get a quote from Sweets about the cult?

@lostrefrain

Can I get a quote from Apollo about the cult?

They don't have to be long, just a sentence or two. You can take a look at Amoral's.
@reedshine

Hi! I've decided to choose Sweets as the Priest of Blood! I hope he will receivce divine revelation and be able to guide those with the Mark of Blood!

Edit: Can I get a quote from Sweets about the cult?

@lostrefrain

Can I get a quote from Apollo about the cult?

They don't have to be long, just a sentence or two. You can take a look at Amoral's.
pixilart-drawing.png
@Reiyn Hey! I've had Cinder as a sort of advocate/priestess for an unnamed cult based on fire and purity and the worship of an unknown deity, for a while now~ would it be alright if I officially made her a part of the Children of the Night? She mostly already hunts Beastclans, which would also help make her a perfect fit ^^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14027743] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/140278/14027743_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Reiyn

Hey! I've had Cinder as a sort of advocate/priestess for an unnamed cult based on fire and purity and the worship of an unknown deity, for a while now~ would it be alright if I officially made her a part of the Children of the Night? She mostly already hunts Beastclans, which would also help make her a perfect fit ^^

14027743_350.png
WpjbI2U.gif
@Jeon

Of course! I presume she would have the Mark of Fire?
@Jeon

Of course! I presume she would have the Mark of Fire?
pixilart-drawing.png
@Reiyn

Yes indeed!
@Reiyn

Yes indeed!
WpjbI2U.gif
@Reiyn

I don't know what to offer, exactly, so here are...a couple?? Hope one works :v!
"Our god awaits our servitude, and in return,
rewards us with all that is necessary to become whole."

"If I am to serve anything, it is something that balms my blistering thoughts
with understanding, and I have found it."

"Rejoice! The world is before us, crafted of mystery, and yet understood.
No longer am I lost..."

"I have found more under the quick work of a needle than I have in all my life prior."
@Reiyn

I don't know what to offer, exactly, so here are...a couple?? Hope one works :v!
"Our god awaits our servitude, and in return,
rewards us with all that is necessary to become whole."

"If I am to serve anything, it is something that balms my blistering thoughts
with understanding, and I have found it."

"Rejoice! The world is before us, crafted of mystery, and yet understood.
No longer am I lost..."

"I have found more under the quick work of a needle than I have in all my life prior."
VZZZG9B.png
G Is The Magic Number
(They/Them)
@Reiyn

Oh, thank you!!! I'm glad you like him!
As far as quotes go...

"I have taken my fate into my own claws, this is the cause I dedicate my life to."
@Reiyn

Oh, thank you!!! I'm glad you like him!
As far as quotes go...

"I have taken my fate into my own claws, this is the cause I dedicate my life to."
RKsoJ3A.png
@Reiyn Yeet, adding another girl if you don't mind! She has the mark of ink too. Outfit in her bio. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43421016] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/434211/43421016_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][i]"The truth is rarely pure and never simple."[/i][/center] [center][i]Aintizar Tawil (or Ani for short) is the daughter of Quion. She is a sweet dragoness, always looking to help others in need. She is a very talented healer, one of the best, and can heal many wounds and diseases, weather it be mentally or physically. When her mother was to leave, she asked her two daughters if they would like to come with her. Ani left with her that day in pursuit of the truth, whatever that may be.[/i] [/center]
@Reiyn

Yeet, adding another girl if you don't mind! She has the mark of ink too. Outfit in her bio.
"The truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Aintizar Tawil (or Ani for short) is the daughter of Quion. She is a sweet dragoness, always looking to help others in need. She is a very talented healer, one of the best, and can heal many wounds and diseases, weather it be mentally or physically.

When her mother was to leave, she asked her two daughters if they would like to come with her. Ani left with her that day in pursuit of the truth, whatever that may be.
G2T4rWb.png
May I join?? I'm on mobile n pressed for time, but I have some nabs who would fit in!
May I join?? I'm on mobile n pressed for time, but I have some nabs who would fit in!
g2TOb2t.png

°howdy pardner
@Sunken

Of course! Just ping me when you post your dragons!
And just in case, it's with a Y, not a G
@Sunken

Of course! Just ping me when you post your dragons!
And just in case, it's with a Y, not a G
pixilart-drawing.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19