Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | {HUB} Wings of the World Project
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@Bloodmaw Hit level 19, brewing Capsules to reach 20! I'll keep you posted for when I can get the genes we need for the current projects.
@Bloodmaw Hit level 19, brewing Capsules to reach 20! I'll keep you posted for when I can get the genes we need for the current projects.
dFnwkLI.png
pZJYyk4.png
ePOliyb.png
77780318.png77918481.png[/img]
@Quillis

Thank you! Let me know if there is anything you need in the meantime :)
@Quillis

Thank you! Let me know if there is anything you need in the meantime :)
Introducing the Treasurer!

They've been helping me in the background for a while, and they currently have little else to do on FR, but want to continue playing and help the project!

So, without further ado, I introduce you to @Ophiachus, the new treasurer and assistant manager of the Wings of the World Project!

From now on, all sponsorship and membership payments must be sent to them in a PM! Ophiachus will be managing the purchase of genes and their storage until needed. Any questions about membership and sponsor fees should be sent to them.
About Ophiachus

Ophiachus identifies as they/them and usually has no reason to log on more than once per day to incubate their nests and send the Project some of their profits from fodder breeding.

Now, they want to take their help a step further and help the Project with funding and gene management. Ophiachus is a wonderful and kind person, who works in a full-time job. They will try to check their notifications at least 4 times a day.

Everyone say hi!

@Quillis @EgoLobster @xBlackheartx @ScarredLightning @SeaCrest
Introducing the Treasurer!

They've been helping me in the background for a while, and they currently have little else to do on FR, but want to continue playing and help the project!

So, without further ado, I introduce you to @Ophiachus, the new treasurer and assistant manager of the Wings of the World Project!

From now on, all sponsorship and membership payments must be sent to them in a PM! Ophiachus will be managing the purchase of genes and their storage until needed. Any questions about membership and sponsor fees should be sent to them.
About Ophiachus

Ophiachus identifies as they/them and usually has no reason to log on more than once per day to incubate their nests and send the Project some of their profits from fodder breeding.

Now, they want to take their help a step further and help the Project with funding and gene management. Ophiachus is a wonderful and kind person, who works in a full-time job. They will try to check their notifications at least 4 times a day.

Everyone say hi!

@Quillis @EgoLobster @xBlackheartx @ScarredLightning @SeaCrest
@Ophiachus Hi there! I’m a gene brewer for the project and have been considering sponsering the US pair. I’ll be sure to send you my payments! Thank you for your help with this awesome project!
@Ophiachus Hi there! I’m a gene brewer for the project and have been considering sponsering the US pair. I’ll be sure to send you my payments! Thank you for your help with this awesome project!
dFnwkLI.png
pZJYyk4.png
ePOliyb.png
@Quillis

Greetings! Thank you for your warm welcome, I was a little nervous when @Bloodmaw suggested I take a more public role in the project. Here's to an improved funding system! :D
@Quillis

Greetings! Thank you for your warm welcome, I was a little nervous when @Bloodmaw suggested I take a more public role in the project. Here's to an improved funding system! :D
@Ophiachus

You'll be fine :)
@Ophiachus

You'll be fine :)
[center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/95ee/f/2018/203/a/5/a5d6fbe517444f788fc9dc9c8d82e139-dchznyn.png[/img]
a5d6fbe517444f788fc9dc9c8d82e139-dchznyn.png
what is the bump sticker for?
what is the bump sticker for?
812d1f0ddf8bfc0ce8ab477585aa949d15dd9c3e.gif8a3dd0b4432df68f7786d4239b6e4152098e6713.gif
olleyes.gif Kami | he/him olleyes.gif
Click the ufo sticker if you want to believe in my art
oui.gif
@iluvokamiden it just bumps the thread up to the top of the forum pages so that more users can see it and decide if the project interests them c:
@iluvokamiden it just bumps the thread up to the top of the forum pages so that more users can see it and decide if the project interests them c:
dFnwkLI.png
pZJYyk4.png
ePOliyb.png
alright cool! ^o^
alright cool! ^o^
812d1f0ddf8bfc0ce8ab477585aa949d15dd9c3e.gif8a3dd0b4432df68f7786d4239b6e4152098e6713.gif
olleyes.gif Kami | he/him olleyes.gif
Click the ufo sticker if you want to believe in my art
oui.gif
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22