Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | A list of my progen lineage (>1500st)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
@dinonichus234
Oh yes, regening is tough... especially if it's gem stuff. Lore for everyone seems an impossible dream to me by now, I buy new dragons much faster than I write lore... but I'm lazy and judging by this thread you're not, so your chances for completing this goal are much higher than mine XD Art is great, though, I love art! All but two latest of mine have at least one piece and I keep buying more whenever I get some money. Do you have any favorites that get all the art or do you buy just one for each? :D
All the species, eyes and genes sounds fun indeed! Definitely the goal to try for. Maybe male and female for each species, too?
Ah, no, my broadcast message is a Starcraft joke, it's a very annoying system message there XD "We require more minerals" even became something like a meme, but I like this one more as a broadcast. I do like our aesthetic though, especially when artists actually remember that Earth is not only about dirts and rocks :D I wanted to join Nature too, was a tough choice! All that lovely green was really tempting.
@dinonichus234
Oh yes, regening is tough... especially if it's gem stuff. Lore for everyone seems an impossible dream to me by now, I buy new dragons much faster than I write lore... but I'm lazy and judging by this thread you're not, so your chances for completing this goal are much higher than mine XD Art is great, though, I love art! All but two latest of mine have at least one piece and I keep buying more whenever I get some money. Do you have any favorites that get all the art or do you buy just one for each? :D
All the species, eyes and genes sounds fun indeed! Definitely the goal to try for. Maybe male and female for each species, too?
Ah, no, my broadcast message is a Starcraft joke, it's a very annoying system message there XD "We require more minerals" even became something like a meme, but I like this one more as a broadcast. I do like our aesthetic though, especially when artists actually remember that Earth is not only about dirts and rocks :D I wanted to join Nature too, was a tough choice! All that lovely green was really tempting.
@Valemora nah I am also lazy, just selectively, lore is slow and just like you I add more new dragons than new lore...
In the art department I am aiming for one for each first, then maybe spoiling some of them, this might or might not work out, I am even more slowly making my own art for my custom progen, this art has been slowly building for so long that I need to redraw it because of regening, all those okapi stripes need to go.
Oh, I am a geology student so my head always go rocks!! when I see something tangentially mentioning rocks, minerals or earth.
When people jokingly ask if my bag has rocks in it because it is heavy I can almost always say yes, yes it does contain rocks XD.
Do you try any order with making lore or does it work like in my case with suddenly just deciding on doing it for this one dragon?
@Valemora nah I am also lazy, just selectively, lore is slow and just like you I add more new dragons than new lore...
In the art department I am aiming for one for each first, then maybe spoiling some of them, this might or might not work out, I am even more slowly making my own art for my custom progen, this art has been slowly building for so long that I need to redraw it because of regening, all those okapi stripes need to go.
Oh, I am a geology student so my head always go rocks!! when I see something tangentially mentioning rocks, minerals or earth.
When people jokingly ask if my bag has rocks in it because it is heavy I can almost always say yes, yes it does contain rocks XD.
Do you try any order with making lore or does it work like in my case with suddenly just deciding on doing it for this one dragon?

tumblr_ozgxky6pB21vs8wkyo1_500.jpg
@dinonichus234
I've been writing it since 2014 and I barely have half of them done XD And then I went and rearranged my lair so the ones that were done got scattered all over the place... I tried to do them more or less in order but some got theirs faster than others - sometimes I'd buy a dragon because I thought of a story for it, like for Ayden here - naturally I'd write the story right away. Others took years... some are still waiting.
Ooh, you can make your own art, sounds great! I can't draw at all so I have to look for new artists all the time (I have a few favorites but they don't get slots very often). On the other hand, it's nice to see different styles, especially when there are several pictures of the same dragon.
Or just look at them as if they're weird and say: "Well... of course. What, yours doesn't?.." And then show them a rock from your bag and offer to share! :3
@dinonichus234
I've been writing it since 2014 and I barely have half of them done XD And then I went and rearranged my lair so the ones that were done got scattered all over the place... I tried to do them more or less in order but some got theirs faster than others - sometimes I'd buy a dragon because I thought of a story for it, like for Ayden here - naturally I'd write the story right away. Others took years... some are still waiting.
Ooh, you can make your own art, sounds great! I can't draw at all so I have to look for new artists all the time (I have a few favorites but they don't get slots very often). On the other hand, it's nice to see different styles, especially when there are several pictures of the same dragon.
Or just look at them as if they're weird and say: "Well... of course. What, yours doesn't?.." And then show them a rock from your bag and offer to share! :3
@Valemora I did something similar, first mostly in order with some exceptions, then reorganisation and now chaos...
The easiest ones are the ones I could ask the original owner if they had any thoughts, it is so much easier to expand on something even if it’s just she likes red roses, than begin from scratch. Otherwise it is mostly the outfit and or accent that decides the direction of the lore.
I can sorta draw, but it often takes months with a lot of inactivity between times, and the results varies. Have some favourite artists to, which I slowly order one of each type they offer that will fit someone in my lair, therefore the order in which they get art is as random as lore.
While I could certainly prove the existence of the rocks I would be unlikely to share them, they are my precious, and they will slowly fill my room.
@Valemora I did something similar, first mostly in order with some exceptions, then reorganisation and now chaos...
The easiest ones are the ones I could ask the original owner if they had any thoughts, it is so much easier to expand on something even if it’s just she likes red roses, than begin from scratch. Otherwise it is mostly the outfit and or accent that decides the direction of the lore.
I can sorta draw, but it often takes months with a lot of inactivity between times, and the results varies. Have some favourite artists to, which I slowly order one of each type they offer that will fit someone in my lair, therefore the order in which they get art is as random as lore.
While I could certainly prove the existence of the rocks I would be unlikely to share them, they are my precious, and they will slowly fill my room.

Woah, I love this idea! And they’re so pretty, woah!
Woah, I love this idea! And they’re so pretty, woah!
Throughout | An Interactive Story
+17 FR time
@GryphusRostro thank you!
@GryphusRostro thank you!

Lineage update: Explosion of 4th gen, first arcane primal and the first crossed lines with hatchlings that are both 4th and 7th generation
Lineage update: Explosion of 4th gen, first arcane primal and the first crossed lines with hatchlings that are both 4th and 7th generation

What to hecc? That is so cool! MAyb I will reply with a version of my own
What to hecc? That is so cool! MAyb I will reply with a version of my own
clyCaLS.png .

20s, male, he/him
.np7f4Fm.png about me
.np7f4Fm.png current icon:
NUuorfS.png .
@GuidanceOfficer would absolutely love it if you did.
@GuidanceOfficer would absolutely love it if you did.

Ahaaa! Came here for fun, and found: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45141138] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/451412/45141138_350.png[/img] [/url] A lovely boy to company my random progen
Ahaaa! Came here for fun, and found:

45141138_350.png

A lovely boy to company my random progen
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48