Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | The STOGWEN Project V2. - { } -
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@Grail they are beautiful! I happen to be on a bit of a radioactive kick right now, so I’d be happy to take one off your hands! Is there one you’d prefer to send off or should I choose one?
@Grail they are beautiful! I happen to be on a bit of a radioactive kick right now, so I’d be happy to take one off your hands! Is there one you’d prefer to send off or should I choose one?
OOf4SrF.gif
MUYNhfy.png
JvUa9ma.png
ll0CfnD.png
@Cadomarie You can take both if you really want, or just pick. I personally think the leaf Butterfly is a little prettier tho, so please take her. XD

Just send whatever payment you wish.
@Cadomarie You can take both if you really want, or just pick. I personally think the leaf Butterfly is a little prettier tho, so please take her. XD

Just send whatever payment you wish.
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
@Grail that girl is really pretty... I think I’m gonna have to go with the boy though. Sending CR!
@Grail that girl is really pretty... I think I’m gonna have to go with the boy though. Sending CR!
OOf4SrF.gif
MUYNhfy.png
JvUa9ma.png
ll0CfnD.png
@Grail

Just picked Imagine up off of the AH! I don't currently have a green boy to match her so I will be on the lookout for one. Despite that I'm excited to have her in my lair, she's my first Radioactive and will definitely stand out!
@Grail

Just picked Imagine up off of the AH! I don't currently have a green boy to match her so I will be on the lookout for one. Despite that I'm excited to have her in my lair, she's my first Radioactive and will definitely stand out!
6NbB7wv.png
@Snowki Late reply, but Im glad you enjoy her! <3
@Snowki Late reply, but Im glad you enjoy her! <3
Seeking...
Please PM!
8Oc I am interested in this project. I have a lovely lady coatl that needs a male friend.
8Oc I am interested in this project. I have a lovely lady coatl that needs a male friend.
+2 FR Time /// Loaning out Lv.20 Cauldron /// Cauldron: Open
XdKddgH.png
dang too late to pick one up

boy I also have been neglecting updating this sorry its been........a nightmare week
dang too late to pick one up

boy I also have been neglecting updating this sorry its been........a nightmare week
lightning_banner.png
nature_banner.pngearth_banner.png
•••••••tumblr_inline_njtpe1NttW1r1na4o.gif
HatcheryStogwen Project
FR + 8hrs || She/Her
earth_banner.png nature_banner.pnglightning_banner.png
@Sonne Can I be added to the general ping list? Thanks!
@Sonne Can I be added to the general ping list? Thanks!
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
updated the pinglist / again sorry for inactivity - just got back to university now so things should pick up after this week!! will start lore stuff next weekend :)
updated the pinglist / again sorry for inactivity - just got back to university now so things should pick up after this week!! will start lore stuff next weekend :)
lightning_banner.png
nature_banner.pngearth_banner.png
•••••••tumblr_inline_njtpe1NttW1r1na4o.gif
HatcheryStogwen Project
FR + 8hrs || She/Her
earth_banner.png nature_banner.pnglightning_banner.png
I’m thinking of doing one of those one post lineage posts... just to see everyone and their generation.

I doubt I’ll be able to post them Audacity and Stogwen have produce so many Gen twos I’m kinda scared all but.

@Sonne is there a working spreadsheet?
I’m thinking of doing one of those one post lineage posts... just to see everyone and their generation.

I doubt I’ll be able to post them Audacity and Stogwen have produce so many Gen twos I’m kinda scared all but.

@Sonne is there a working spreadsheet?
Seeking...
Please PM!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22