Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Viking’s Dirge: Lineage Project
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 135 136
@phoenixoflegend

Sure thing! :D
@phoenixoflegend

Sure thing! :D
VYQwMuq.gif
@Jaspernoir @DemonChild77 @IllusionsInsane @rosequinn @TurnToGold @Artorias @Riasann1 @VoidDeluz @WxDragonGirlxB @Cred @Shadari @foreboding @CosmicFalcon @Stephy @clw23 @Shadowfire1223 @zephyrouss @Disillusionist @DrZiegler @Erenee13 @Violetastrid @Phoenyxx @LadyofSpiders @NebulasAndJays @RaenHale @Meilkor @phoenixoflegend

Omg so the moment of truth! And yet we were sorely wegged on the very first try!!! ;_; I’m so sad...so as the very first descendant she is priced a tad more. However, hopefully in the future we won’t be wegged again!!! :D

She’s on the front page all pretty; again needs to be level 5 to be registered however, if Level up she’s able to take badges of her rank. Maybe even becomes a valkyrie lol
@Jaspernoir @DemonChild77 @IllusionsInsane @rosequinn @TurnToGold @Artorias @Riasann1 @VoidDeluz @WxDragonGirlxB @Cred @Shadari @foreboding @CosmicFalcon @Stephy @clw23 @Shadowfire1223 @zephyrouss @Disillusionist @DrZiegler @Erenee13 @Violetastrid @Phoenyxx @LadyofSpiders @NebulasAndJays @RaenHale @Meilkor @phoenixoflegend

Omg so the moment of truth! And yet we were sorely wegged on the very first try!!! ;_; I’m so sad...so as the very first descendant she is priced a tad more. However, hopefully in the future we won’t be wegged again!!! :D

She’s on the front page all pretty; again needs to be level 5 to be registered however, if Level up she’s able to take badges of her rank. Maybe even becomes a valkyrie lol
VYQwMuq.gif
@WolfandCrow

Can I snag the gorgeous gal? :D
@WolfandCrow

Can I snag the gorgeous gal? :D
V2NoKel.gif Kalo/77/Gray
-
they/he
-
proud apologist of the vampiric and otherwise monstrous
d06f102e-8da9-11eb-95dc-fbcfa2166c2d.gif
@DemonChild77

Yeah! I’ll send her through CR now
@DemonChild77

Yeah! I’ll send her through CR now
VYQwMuq.gif
Holy moly shes beautiful.
Holy moly shes beautiful.
[img]https://i.imgur.com/XizlKJ5.png[/img[/img]2XVuCCS.png
This looks really interesting, can I be added to the ping list please?
This looks really interesting, can I be added to the ping list please?
42rDdHA.png
@RogueDemon

Yeah! You’re now added :)
@RogueDemon

Yeah! You’re now added :)
VYQwMuq.gif
@WolfandCrow

Thank you! :3
@WolfandCrow

Thank you! :3
42rDdHA.png
@WolfandCrow Ooooh, I'd love to be on the pinglist! :D The lore for this is so lovely!
@WolfandCrow Ooooh, I'd love to be on the pinglist! :D The lore for this is so lovely!
k8gdJOa.png ChaosCavalier - they/them - AusQrlKDnS.png
@AceCavalier

Sure thing! I’m glad you love the lore!!! :D
@AceCavalier

Sure thing! I’m glad you love the lore!!! :D
VYQwMuq.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 135 136