Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Aloe Vera Subspecies
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
Another update!

We made some sigils/mini banners (basically) for the subspecies! There are three forms to choose from as well as the main banner.

We may open up to featuring registered dragons in them so each is customized to said dragon! Would only be availble to those that are registered, and probably cost 5kt/g.
Another update!

We made some sigils/mini banners (basically) for the subspecies! There are three forms to choose from as well as the main banner.

We may open up to featuring registered dragons in them so each is customized to said dragon! Would only be availble to those that are registered, and probably cost 5kt/g.
ykNuD9R.pngQfISK3c.png
@Burbuja Hello! :D So I'm very new here (as in I just registered about an hour ago), and my friend who referred me decided to buy me a gift. She knows how much I LOVE succulents, and when she saw this species, I guess she decided to buy me a dragon who would fit it instead of just gifting me treasure lol :P I'm so VERY happy she did, because here is the boy she bought me: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43302912] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/433030/43302912_350.png[/img] [/url] (She also gave me the apparel thing, which she said was from a festival...?...idk I just love it lol) She told me I would have to ask you to register him in order for him to be an official member, which I would absolutely love. If there's anything else I need to do, please let me know :D
@Burbuja

Hello! :D So I'm very new here (as in I just registered about an hour ago), and my friend who referred me decided to buy me a gift. She knows how much I LOVE succulents, and when she saw this species, I guess she decided to buy me a dragon who would fit it instead of just gifting me treasure lol :P I'm so VERY happy she did, because here is the boy she bought me:

43302912_350.png

(She also gave me the apparel thing, which she said was from a festival...?...idk I just love it lol)

She told me I would have to ask you to register him in order for him to be an official member, which I would absolutely love. If there's anything else I need to do, please let me know :D
@AloeVerily
Hi there, welcome! First off I must say, I adore your URL!

As far as your dragon, he is perfect for the subspecies! Since he is completely eligible I can register him within the next few minutes. Because the subspecies is still developing we are still working on some features and such.

If you would like to make a "mini profile" for your dragon, such as just a few words about his personality and interests, please send it to us and it will be added into our "Meet the Subspecies!" section! And let me know if you ever get him a partner for breeding, as you can register and advertise the pair here as well. We are trying to build up an active community, so feel free to interact as much as you want to <3

I will go ahead and get him registered. If you would like to display the subspecies banners, you can go to the Requirements and Registration area in this topic, and copy the code into his bio. I'd love to assist you if needed.
@AloeVerily
Hi there, welcome! First off I must say, I adore your URL!

As far as your dragon, he is perfect for the subspecies! Since he is completely eligible I can register him within the next few minutes. Because the subspecies is still developing we are still working on some features and such.

If you would like to make a "mini profile" for your dragon, such as just a few words about his personality and interests, please send it to us and it will be added into our "Meet the Subspecies!" section! And let me know if you ever get him a partner for breeding, as you can register and advertise the pair here as well. We are trying to build up an active community, so feel free to interact as much as you want to <3

I will go ahead and get him registered. If you would like to display the subspecies banners, you can go to the Requirements and Registration area in this topic, and copy the code into his bio. I'd love to assist you if needed.
ykNuD9R.pngQfISK3c.png
@Ithric @AloeVerily
Your dragons have been registered! If you would like to display one of the banners in your registered dragons bio, you can find the codes at the bottom of the Requirements post.
@Ithric @AloeVerily
Your dragons have been registered! If you would like to display one of the banners in your registered dragons bio, you can find the codes at the bottom of the Requirements post.
ykNuD9R.pngQfISK3c.png
@Burbuja

Thank you so much! I'll try to write up some backstory and personality info for him, though I'm not sure how long that will take me. When I complete it, should I message you here again, or should I send that in a private message? I'm still trying to figure out what all is accepted/expected with forums lol

Also, I might be totally missing something/just being dumb, but I'm not sure what you mean by my "URL." :/
@Burbuja

Thank you so much! I'll try to write up some backstory and personality info for him, though I'm not sure how long that will take me. When I complete it, should I message you here again, or should I send that in a private message? I'm still trying to figure out what all is accepted/expected with forums lol

Also, I might be totally missing something/just being dumb, but I'm not sure what you mean by my "URL." :/
update to sales!
update to sales!
ykNuD9R.pngQfISK3c.png
Friendly bump :)
Friendly bump :)
@Burbuja I managed to get a mate for my boy Royle, and I'd love to register her for the subspecies :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43420556] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/434206/43420556_350.png[/img] [/url] Nature Wildclaw | Emerald Wasp, Emerald Bee, Green Stained
@Burbuja

I managed to get a mate for my boy Royle, and I'd love to register her for the subspecies :)

43420556_350.png

Nature Wildclaw | Emerald Wasp, Emerald Bee, Green Stained
@AloeVerily She's lovely, they'll be a great pair! If you would like to register them as an official breeding pair in the subspecies we can get that setup as well. I will get her entered into the registry in a moment.
@AloeVerily She's lovely, they'll be a great pair! If you would like to register them as an official breeding pair in the subspecies we can get that setup as well. I will get her entered into the registry in a moment.
ykNuD9R.pngQfISK3c.png
@Burbuja I'd love to make them a breeding pair! Here's the info: [img]https://i.imgur.com/KWdduxz.gif[/img] IGN: AloeVerily Account #: 403907 Link to Sire: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43302912]Royle[/url] Link to Dam: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43420556]Indica[/url] Nesting Flights: Wind only atm (might find other flights to host nest if necessary) Price Range: 100g/kt If there's anything else you need from me, please let me know :)
@Burbuja

I'd love to make them a breeding pair! Here's the info:

KWdduxz.gif

IGN: AloeVerily
Account #: 403907
Link to Sire: Royle
Link to Dam: Indica
Nesting Flights: Wind only atm (might find other flights to host nest if necessary)
Price Range: 100g/kt

If there's anything else you need from me, please let me know :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19