Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Piano's Scatter Journey [IT'S DONE!!!!!]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 289 290
[quote name="adomaniia" date="2018-05-30 19:05:45" ] @.Kairo um you know I need to be on that pinglist [/quote] /gasps [i]How could we forget?![/i]
adomaniia wrote on 2018-05-30 19:05:45:
@.Kairo
um you know I need to be on that pinglist
/gasps
How could we forget?!
tumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo2_250.png
Arcane Prism Power, MAKE UP! Fiat lux imagines omnium!
@LadySprite
I honestly don't think anything could make me like that last scatter. it's so,,, b a d

@Cerion
aLL HAIL–
But yeah, hopefully I get something good soon. D: I am look looking forward to this project, but hopefully in the end it'll be worthwhile.

@lagrincheuse
yeah, i'll add you to the list now! I'm glad you love my BTS dragons. :D <3 I'm so proud of them

@adomaniia
oH I am sorry I didn't know so I didn't add you rip ;; I'll add you now!!
@LadySprite
I honestly don't think anything could make me like that last scatter. it's so,,, b a d

@Cerion
aLL HAIL–
But yeah, hopefully I get something good soon. D: I am look looking forward to this project, but hopefully in the end it'll be worthwhile.

@lagrincheuse
yeah, i'll add you to the list now! I'm glad you love my BTS dragons. :D <3 I'm so proud of them

@adomaniia
oH I am sorry I didn't know so I didn't add you rip ;; I'll add you now!!
9CxYF0H.png
Come on Piano prove to Kairo that you're not one stubborn derg like North!
Come on Piano prove to Kairo that you're not one stubborn derg like North!
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
@Kairo Piano, don't be incarnation of North's stubborn personality. I will play some sad piano if you become like North again. [img]https://i.imgur.com/Md0Ds0S.png[/img] Piano playing piano. Sponsored by Next Mozart Pianos! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41076738] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/410768/41076738_350.png[/img] [/url] (Posting Robin because he is a pianist and wants to give you luck in this adventure)
@Kairo

Piano, don't be incarnation of North's stubborn personality. I will play some sad piano if you become like North again.

Md0Ds0S.png

Piano playing piano. Sponsored by Next Mozart Pianos!

41076738_350.png

(Posting Robin because he is a pianist and wants to give you luck in this adventure)
O2CQckQ.png8uFuUMu.png
@Kairo

may i be on the pinglist please?
@Kairo

may i be on the pinglist please?
~he/him or they/them~
i am personally saddened that i was not instantly slapped on the pinglist for The Scattering 3: RNGesus's Revenge :(
i am personally saddened that i was not instantly slapped on the pinglist for The Scattering 3: RNGesus's Revenge :(
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
Yeessss, I replied to Tear's forum before realizing I was pinged for Piano's.
These are fun, and I'm rooting for you! I'm curious to see if you'll get the perfect mono-combo, or if you'll get an amazing XXX or something to sell off (to get more scrolls for a 4th problem child), OR if you'll get something else completely amazing that you fall in love with and refuse to sell.
The possibilities are endless, and they cost 350g a pop. :P
Yeessss, I replied to Tear's forum before realizing I was pinged for Piano's.
These are fun, and I'm rooting for you! I'm curious to see if you'll get the perfect mono-combo, or if you'll get an amazing XXX or something to sell off (to get more scrolls for a 4th problem child), OR if you'll get something else completely amazing that you fall in love with and refuse to sell.
The possibilities are endless, and they cost 350g a pop. :P
w07JVqv4_o.gif
Ays9NJWm_o.gif
I collect old dragons! And Wooly bears.
...And also have a hoarding problem.

From Plague; with love. ♥
Ays9NJWm_o.gif

[/right]
PINGPINGPING MMEEEEE
PINGPINGPING MMEEEEE
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@MettatonsLegs
I laughed so hard, oh my lord. What a beautiful masterpiece. And hopefully your pianist brings some luck to this project!!

@floralcipher
You bet! I'll add you right now. :D

@Nicolas
asdfghjkl; i aM SO SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME
I've been all over the place today and didn't get much sleep last night, haha. I'll add you right now!

@Razzles
I'm pretty excited too, tbh! I have a good feeling about this project, but I'm worried that getting what I desire will take an incredible amount of time, heh. Hopefully a good scatter is just around the corner. I'll be collecting funds to scatter more as soon as North gets stained. Only 200 more gems and then he will be done aaaahhhhh >:0000

@Amorah
I'LL MAKE SURE TO PING YOU HECK
@MettatonsLegs
I laughed so hard, oh my lord. What a beautiful masterpiece. And hopefully your pianist brings some luck to this project!!

@floralcipher
You bet! I'll add you right now. :D

@Nicolas
asdfghjkl; i aM SO SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME
I've been all over the place today and didn't get much sleep last night, haha. I'll add you right now!

@Razzles
I'm pretty excited too, tbh! I have a good feeling about this project, but I'm worried that getting what I desire will take an incredible amount of time, heh. Hopefully a good scatter is just around the corner. I'll be collecting funds to scatter more as soon as North gets stained. Only 200 more gems and then he will be done aaaahhhhh >:0000

@Amorah
I'LL MAKE SURE TO PING YOU HECK
9CxYF0H.png
@Kairo Hey, since you'r use to this whole scattering thing I was wondering if you know anyone that sells cheaper Scatterscrolls that the Gem Marketplace? Btw that girl is so cute <3 [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=48&bodygene=1&breed=12&element=6&gender=1&tert=62&tertgene=12&winggene=20&wings=135&auth=06cda3955f315db12037a1ab74b596a12edb44a7&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Kairo Hey, since you'r use to this whole scattering thing I was wondering if you know anyone that sells cheaper Scatterscrolls that the Gem Marketplace?

Btw that girl is so cute <3
dragon?age=0&body=48&bodygene=1&breed=12&element=6&gender=1&tert=62&tertgene=12&winggene=20&wings=135&auth=06cda3955f315db12037a1ab74b596a12edb44a7&dummyext=prev.png
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 289 290