Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Chat with the Clan
1 2 3
Yep, it's another one of [i]THOSE[/i] threads. However, I'd like to create and or continue to develop my clan's lore- more specifically the dragons in the clan- so this seems like a popular way to do it! [color=purple] They looked at you with curiosity or suspicion as you came into view. What was a stranger doing in the clan? A new addition hadn't been introduced, so what did the visitors want? They went back to their duties but continued to keep a watchful eye out. Perhaps the visitors would speak to one of them and it would be revealed. They weren't a threat after all or their leader would've ordered an attack against them; he was currently still resting on the mound of bones contently observing the mingling dragons. The dragons of Death Clan awaited the questions and conversations that would surely come from their visitors. [/color] [b]But who do I ask or chat about? You haven't posted a dragon image here![/b] Glad you asked! ANY dragon is available if they are on a tab [i]other than the one labelled [/i][emoji=money bag] Projects/ Fodder. Some are [u]OC[/u] and [u]Fandragons[/u] dragons and as such normally aren't part of my clan's lore and are part of a story I wrote on Wattpad (or have just created and are based off RPs I had with friends). [i]They will be under the Fandragon/ OC tabs.[/i] [u]Please note:[/u] There are duplicates of many tabs in the HB den and normal lair! (as it frees up space and makes sure accidental breedings don't happen) [b]Do they HAVE to be 'normal' dragons?[/b] Nope! As stated, they can be asked to Fandragons and my OC dragons. The responses will just be in character as displayed in the fandom (or story if it's an OC) rather than based on the clan's background. [b]So, I can ask or talk about anything?[/b] Yes! Anything and to as many dragons as you like as long as it is appropriate according to the ToS of the site! [b]Do I have to RP my questions?[/b] Nope! Not if you don't want to but RP like questions and conversations with your dragons in the thread could help both of us figuring out lore ideas for our dragons at the same time! [b]How many dragons can I talk to/ ask a question to (or with)?[/b] As many as you would like! You can ask as many of my dragons as many questions as you'd like to at this time and (I'm assuming it would be as an RP format) with as many of your dragons meeting/ asking the questions as you'd like to use! ---------- [u]Other things/ basics:[/u] ~ Please ping me so I can see your post! ~ Let me know who you are asking the questions to otherwise I won't know which dragon in my clan to respond with! ~ For reference: The tabs pretty much state which camp the dragons live in ~ The dragons in my HB den are also open to questions! ~For reference: OC and Fandragons are separated from the rest in their own tabs ~ Let's have fun with this!
Yep, it's another one of THOSE threads.

However, I'd like to create and or continue to develop my clan's lore- more specifically the dragons in the clan- so this seems like a popular way to do it!

They looked at you with curiosity or suspicion as you came into view. What was a stranger doing in the clan? A new addition hadn't been introduced, so what did the visitors want?

They went back to their duties but continued to keep a watchful eye out. Perhaps the visitors would speak to one of them and it would be revealed. They weren't a threat after all or their leader would've ordered an attack against them; he was currently still resting on the mound of bones contently observing the mingling dragons.

The dragons of Death Clan awaited the questions and conversations that would surely come from their visitors.

But who do I ask or chat about? You haven't posted a dragon image here!

Glad you asked! ANY dragon is available if they are on a tab other than the one labelled Projects/ Fodder.

Some are OC and Fandragons dragons and as such normally aren't part of my clan's lore and are part of a story I wrote on Wattpad (or have just created and are based off RPs I had with friends). They will be under the Fandragon/ OC tabs.

Please note: There are duplicates of many tabs in the HB den and normal lair! (as it frees up space and makes sure accidental breedings don't happen)

Do they HAVE to be 'normal' dragons?

Nope! As stated, they can be asked to Fandragons and my OC dragons. The responses will just be in character as displayed in the fandom (or story if it's an OC) rather than based on the clan's background.

So, I can ask or talk about anything?

Yes! Anything and to as many dragons as you like as long as it is appropriate according to the ToS of the site!

Do I have to RP my questions?

Nope! Not if you don't want to but RP like questions and conversations with your dragons in the thread could help both of us figuring out lore ideas for our dragons at the same time!

How many dragons can I talk to/ ask a question to (or with)?

As many as you would like! You can ask as many of my dragons as many questions as you'd like to at this time and (I'm assuming it would be as an RP format) with as many of your dragons meeting/ asking the questions as you'd like to use!

Other things/ basics:

~ Please ping me so I can see your post!

~ Let me know who you are asking the questions to otherwise I won't know which dragon in my clan to respond with!

~ For reference: The tabs pretty much state which camp the dragons live in

~ The dragons in my HB den are also open to questions!

~For reference: OC and Fandragons are separated from the rest in their own tabs

~ Let's have fun with this!
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
@DeathSpecter [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40266938] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/402670/40266938_350.png[/img] [/url] Hey Arsenic, did you ever learn how to cope with your injuries, seeing as they would definitely be traumatizing for someone at such a young age?
@DeathSpecter

40266938_350.png

Hey Arsenic, did you ever learn how to cope with your injuries, seeing as they would definitely be traumatizing for someone at such a young age?
hu72dVR.png
@CelsetialStorm [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/402670/40266938p.png[/img] Arsenic stares for a moment as if thinking over the question before nodding and speaking in a slightly raspy voice. [color=maroon]"It was hard to get over them at first- I thought I'd be an outcast for my scars and hide them with these bird skulls. Not only that but I wasn't sure I'd be any use to a clan with old injures like this... at least not until I left my birth clan for my current clan." [/color] A small smile can be partially seen from under her headdress.[color=maroon] "They taught me to heal and while I wasn't fully sure what to study in healing at first my wounds were the very thing that inspired me to follow the path of creating healing elixirs for dragons who might have similar accidents I had... I will admit, getting close to the poisons and the other chemicals the clan alchemists created was hard at first- I was worried something bad would happen again- but in the end I'm glad to have gotten over that fear enough to learn about them so I could create antidotes. I just hope I won't have to use them anytime soon." [/color]
@CelsetialStorm

40266938p.png

Arsenic stares for a moment as if thinking over the question before nodding and speaking in a slightly raspy voice. "It was hard to get over them at first- I thought I'd be an outcast for my scars and hide them with these bird skulls. Not only that but I wasn't sure I'd be any use to a clan with old injures like this... at least not until I left my birth clan for my current clan."

A small smile can be partially seen from under her headdress. "They taught me to heal and while I wasn't fully sure what to study in healing at first my wounds were the very thing that inspired me to follow the path of creating healing elixirs for dragons who might have similar accidents I had... I will admit, getting close to the poisons and the other chemicals the clan alchemists created was hard at first- I was worried something bad would happen again- but in the end I'm glad to have gotten over that fear enough to learn about them so I could create antidotes. I just hope I won't have to use them anytime soon."
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
@Redsand [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/243489/24348840p.png[/img] Banthalos slowly turns to look over at her, taking his time as if it means nothing to him before curling up his long body majestically. [color=blue]"Peace huh?"[/color] His green eyes reflect the freedom of the wild while his voice seems to resonate with something mystic. [color=blue]"Well, I would say peace would be something Sornieth could use. While I personally haven't found peace obtainable through other means than war, bloodshed, and betrayal; I do think having world peace could be worth it... If it could be kept. That is the real problem isn't it? Hmm... "[/color] He seems to drift back off into his own thoughts and stares over Armonía's figure as if she was no longer there. Eventually he seems to remember where he was going. [color=blue]"Oh, right... I do hope you find a way to help bring peace to the world. While I have managed to keep the peace in my domain of Death Clan's territory through my wits and leadership," [/color]Banthalos gives a smug expression. [color=blue] "my spies and power are not strong enough to quite go further just yet." [/color] ------------------------------ ---------------------------------- It's totally fine to do more than one dragon/ question! :)
@Redsand

24348840p.png

Banthalos slowly turns to look over at her, taking his time as if it means nothing to him before curling up his long body majestically. "Peace huh?"
His green eyes reflect the freedom of the wild while his voice seems to resonate with something mystic. "Well, I would say peace would be something Sornieth could use. While I personally haven't found peace obtainable through other means than war, bloodshed, and betrayal; I do think having world peace could be worth it... If it could be kept. That is the real problem isn't it? Hmm... "

He seems to drift back off into his own thoughts and stares over Armonía's figure as if she was no longer there. Eventually he seems to remember where he was going. "Oh, right... I do hope you find a way to help bring peace to the world. While I have managed to keep the peace in my domain of Death Clan's territory through my wits and leadership," Banthalos gives a smug expression. "my spies and power are not strong enough to quite go further just yet."

It's totally fine to do more than one dragon/ question! :)
@DeathSpecter [center][columns][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/192692/19269156p.png[/img][nextcol] [nextcol] A question for [b]Cerberus[/b] [i]''Undoubtedly you're capable of protecting your clan form outside dangers, but, as a fellow clan leader, I'm curious to know how do you handle inside dangers. Dragons going against each other or someone questioning your power?''[/i] [/columns][/center]
@DeathSpecter
19269156p.png A question for Cerberus
''Undoubtedly you're capable of protecting your clan form outside dangers, but, as a fellow clan leader, I'm curious to know how do you handle inside dangers. Dragons going against each other or someone questioning your power?''
I'll Secondary Gene: Morph to someone else. I'm just a Tertiary Gene: Ghost Sprsme376.gifSprcr079.gif
@69MadOne [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/192673/19267281p.png[/img] Cerberus looks down at her respectfully. [color=maroon]"Well, at first it wasn't too hard. Most of the dragons who came here were raised under my leadership. As the clan grew, and continues to do so, I have taken precautions against uprisings and other inside dangers. When they do arise those causing the issues are taken care of; usually by some way of that dragon leaving the clan. I have also found that giving my clanmates the ability to speak their concerns before me and my partner, Anubis, we can normally settle things peacefully."[/color] He gives a long sigh. [color=maroon]"Of course, fighting does happen. Recently it's why I've distributed slightly more control to second in commands and placed smaller sects through our territory. Guarding them keeps the power a little more spread to my second in commands and helps in keeping control of our territory... I hope this answers your question and perhaps helps you with maintaining the peace and leadership in your own clan." [/color]
@69MadOne

19267281p.png

Cerberus looks down at her respectfully. "Well, at first it wasn't too hard. Most of the dragons who came here were raised under my leadership. As the clan grew, and continues to do so, I have taken precautions against uprisings and other inside dangers. When they do arise those causing the issues are taken care of; usually by some way of that dragon leaving the clan. I have also found that giving my clanmates the ability to speak their concerns before me and my partner, Anubis, we can normally settle things peacefully."

He gives a long sigh. "Of course, fighting does happen. Recently it's why I've distributed slightly more control to second in commands and placed smaller sects through our territory. Guarding them keeps the power a little more spread to my second in commands and helps in keeping control of our territory... I hope this answers your question and perhaps helps you with maintaining the peace and leadership in your own clan."
@Redsand [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/37116/3711561p.png[/img] Baldr lumbers closer before taking a seat, his pale eyes staring in wonder at Spitfire's metal plates as if he's thinking about how they were crafted. After a brief moment of clearing his throat he finally speaks. [color=grey]"It was not always a part of me. Once, when I was younger, I wished to study to be a blacksmith and so I traveled to the Ashfall Wastes to learn from the fire dragons who lived there. Overtime I grew more skilled at the craft but also at the cost of lung damage from breathing the smoke. Being an ice dragon around so much ash and fire wasn't the best but with this-"[/color] Baldr gestures to his contraption[color=grey]"I can breath fine without worry while my scales protect me as well. As I grew older and up to this point it has become a permanent part of my being. I doubt I could take it off if I wanted to." [/color] He pauses as if to collect his breath again. [color=grey]"But, I have made adjustments to it over the years since I first made it. Hahahah... used to billow steam and such... but now you can tell I've refined it to work smoothly and quite nicely. I certainly haven't seen anything exactly like this, and as you mentioned rarely seeing them, they are quite hard to create while also making them functional. Perhaps that is why, or perhaps other dragons just have a different way of solving the issues I had."
@Redsand

3711561p.png
Baldr lumbers closer before taking a seat, his pale eyes staring in wonder at Spitfire's metal plates as if he's thinking about how they were crafted. After a brief moment of clearing his throat he finally speaks. "It was not always a part of me. Once, when I was younger, I wished to study to be a blacksmith and so I traveled to the Ashfall Wastes to learn from the fire dragons who lived there. Overtime I grew more skilled at the craft but also at the cost of lung damage from breathing the smoke. Being an ice dragon around so much ash and fire wasn't the best but with this-"
Baldr gestures to his contraption"I can breath fine without worry while my scales protect me as well. As I grew older and up to this point it has become a permanent part of my being. I doubt I could take it off if I wanted to."

He pauses as if to collect his breath again. "But, I have made adjustments to it over the years since I first made it. Hahahah... used to billow steam and such... but now you can tell I've refined it to work smoothly and quite nicely. I certainly haven't seen anything exactly like this, and as you mentioned rarely seeing them, they are quite hard to create while also making them functional. Perhaps that is why, or perhaps other dragons just have a different way of solving the issues I had."
@Redsand [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/37116/3711561p.png[/img] Baldr nods. [color=grey]"I do still have the role of black smith. Despite what the job has done I love doing it. The way I can take metal and create things some dragons could never dream of creating on their own makes me feel like I still have a purpose... I only hope I can find an apprentice to share my knowledge with eventually but I won't take just any youngster."[/color] He laughs slightly before continuing. [color=grey]"I'm not [i]that[/i] old just yet. I'm hoping for a dragon to arrive in our clan who has a passion for the skills and creativity to be a black smith as I do. But, like I said, I am still working despite the costs to my body and I plan to keep it up until I do grow old and die.... That seems a bit dark, I apologize, but even if I ended up retiring I'd probably still do it as a hobby for the rest of my days." [/color]
@Redsand

3711561p.png

Baldr nods. "I do still have the role of black smith. Despite what the job has done I love doing it. The way I can take metal and create things some dragons could never dream of creating on their own makes me feel like I still have a purpose... I only hope I can find an apprentice to share my knowledge with eventually but I won't take just any youngster." He laughs slightly before continuing. "I'm not that old just yet. I'm hoping for a dragon to arrive in our clan who has a passion for the skills and creativity to be a black smith as I do. But, like I said, I am still working despite the costs to my body and I plan to keep it up until I do grow old and die.... That seems a bit dark, I apologize, but even if I ended up retiring I'd probably still do it as a hobby for the rest of my days."
@DeathSpecter [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/454931/45493064_350.png[/img] Malachite slowly walks up to Hecate, tears streaming down her face. She doesn't appear to be particularly sad, but by her tear stained skin, it's obvious that she's can't help her crying. She clutches her pearl close to her chest and souls can be seen swirling around inside of it. "Hecate. Your a healer yes? Tell me.. have you ever lost a patient? Was your healing just not enough to help them.."
@DeathSpecter
45493064_350.png
Malachite slowly walks up to Hecate, tears streaming down her face. She doesn't appear to be particularly sad, but by her tear stained skin, it's obvious that she's can't help her crying. She clutches her pearl close to her chest and souls can be seen swirling around inside of it.

"Hecate. Your a healer yes? Tell me.. have you ever lost a patient? Was your healing just not enough to help them.."
Let's hope our paths cross again some day

I'm always looking to RP! Send me a message!
@DeathSpecter [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/74422/7442127p.png[/img] [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7442127]Tox[/url] approaches [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40182071]Erebus[/url] with his head held high, watching the other Skydancer with some amount of interest as he circles around. Finally, he speaks. "You're an alchemist, right?" he asks, one brow raised. "It's always interesting to meet fellow brewers. Tell me this - what's the craziest thing you've created to date?" Tox sits down, reaching up with one paw to touch his vibrant, rainbow mane. "I tried to make a potion to change mane colors once. It went, ah... interestingly."[/columns]
@DeathSpecter
7442127p.png Tox approaches Erebus with his head held high, watching the other Skydancer with some amount of interest as he circles around. Finally, he speaks.

"You're an alchemist, right?" he asks, one brow raised. "It's always interesting to meet fellow brewers. Tell me this - what's the craziest thing you've created to date?"

Tox sits down, reaching up with one paw to touch his vibrant, rainbow mane.

"I tried to make a potion to change mane colors once. It went, ah... interestingly."
trans 8upyv5b.png
fSLriXt.png
Jace | He/Him | 23 | FR+1
unknown.png
DyNrws8.png
zFqmlqZ.png
1 2 3