Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Forest Spirits [Nature Subspecies]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
@Eriisx

Eh, good point; you are just starting to figure out what color combos work.

................Wait, am I allowed to pre-register him before I get his genes, or do I need to wait to register him until I get him Jaguar and Rosette? Either way is fine, but I'm used to subspecies requiring the dragon to have the required genes before being considered official.
@Eriisx

Eh, good point; you are just starting to figure out what color combos work.

................Wait, am I allowed to pre-register him before I get his genes, or do I need to wait to register him until I get him Jaguar and Rosette? Either way is fine, but I'm used to subspecies requiring the dragon to have the required genes before being considered official.
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif tumblr_oz1eo985NS1u402sco1_75sq.pngtumblr_oz3c1bde9P1u402sco3_75sq.pngtumblr_oz1dx60TjP1u402sco7_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Formerly GembondFairy if you think you recognize me somehow
@GembondFairy

Well, I guess that makes sense, I'm just a little more lenient than others I suppose. xD I just figure that eventually, he'll be gud to go, so why not list him? It would be different if he were, say, registering for a breeding pair.

If you wanna wait, that's fine! But I don't mind going ahead and adding him. c:
@GembondFairy

Well, I guess that makes sense, I'm just a little more lenient than others I suppose. xD I just figure that eventually, he'll be gud to go, so why not list him? It would be different if he were, say, registering for a breeding pair.

If you wanna wait, that's fine! But I don't mind going ahead and adding him. c:
swirly_divider_by_snowbellss-db6zlag.png Eri | she/her | pan | fr+2
i aspire to be a hobbit
♥ books, coffee&tea, cats ♥
adopt shopsubspecies
swirly_divider_flipped_by_snowbellss-db6zojy.png
@Eriisx Well then.......You know what? Fudge it, registering him now because I will likely forget to later on. Dragon Link/Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39820187] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/398202/39820187_350.png[/img] [/url] also that scry from earlier for reference [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=127&bodygene=19&breed=1&element=10&gender=0&tert=175&tertgene=14&winggene=19&wings=13&auth=bfd9cccdddb9782c65fac33df6fe276553862dcc&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Primary Color: Blackberry Secondary Color: Mulberry Tertiary Color: Nightshade Special Abilities (if any that go along with subspecies lore): Better control over plants than most Nature dragons(doesn't come close to a Pure-blood however), rather good at illusions and causing mind-altering spells(though they fade within a few minutes) Pure-blood or Half-blood: Half-blood ...................You know, it kinda makes sense that Viola is considered a "Chaotic" Forest Spirit.......After all, his grandparents on his mother side are a fairy/lampad and a demon. I don't think someone with that heritage is all that likely to be considered "Lawful". (And tbh.....The special abilities are kinda comboing both Forest Spirit lore and the lore I already had for Viola. Is that fine?)
@Eriisx

Well then.......You know what? Fudge it, registering him now because I will likely forget to later on.

Dragon Link/Image:
39820187_350.png

also that scry from earlier for reference
dragon?age=1&body=127&bodygene=19&breed=1&element=10&gender=0&tert=175&tertgene=14&winggene=19&wings=13&auth=bfd9cccdddb9782c65fac33df6fe276553862dcc&dummyext=prev.png
Primary Color: Blackberry
Secondary Color: Mulberry
Tertiary Color: Nightshade
Special Abilities (if any that go
along with subspecies lore): Better control over plants than most Nature dragons(doesn't come close to a Pure-blood however), rather good at illusions and causing mind-altering spells(though they fade within a few minutes)
Pure-blood or Half-blood: Half-blood

...................You know, it kinda makes sense that Viola is considered a "Chaotic" Forest Spirit.......After all, his grandparents on his mother side are a fairy/lampad and a demon. I don't think someone with that heritage is all that likely to be considered "Lawful". (And tbh.....The special abilities are kinda comboing both Forest Spirit lore and the lore I already had for Viola. Is that fine?)
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif tumblr_oz1eo985NS1u402sco1_75sq.pngtumblr_oz3c1bde9P1u402sco3_75sq.pngtumblr_oz1dx60TjP1u402sco7_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
@GembondFairy
Alrighty! :D
His lore is totally fine! The dragons can literally have any kind of backstory as long as it coincides with the lore of the subspecies itself. c:

I'll get him on the list! :D You can use the one badge I have created right now in his bio if you'd like, but I will be eventually getting a chaotic type badge designed also. c:
@GembondFairy
Alrighty! :D
His lore is totally fine! The dragons can literally have any kind of backstory as long as it coincides with the lore of the subspecies itself. c:

I'll get him on the list! :D You can use the one badge I have created right now in his bio if you'd like, but I will be eventually getting a chaotic type badge designed also. c:
i aspire to be a hobbit
adopt shopsubspecies
@Eriisx

Good to know; I was worried I was going to need to edit it, but it seems I was wrong. (My lore share partner is going to be happy that Viola is going to be apart of a Nature subspecies, or at least, I hope so!)

Yeah, tell me when that chaotic type badge is done, but the current one is just fine for now. Thank you!
@Eriisx

Good to know; I was worried I was going to need to edit it, but it seems I was wrong. (My lore share partner is going to be happy that Viola is going to be apart of a Nature subspecies, or at least, I hope so!)

Yeah, tell me when that chaotic type badge is done, but the current one is just fine for now. Thank you!
Oh heck, this subspecies looks gorgeous and excellent job on that lore! Well done my fellow nature-enthusiast, I'll be keeping my eye on this subspecies ;D
Oh heck, this subspecies looks gorgeous and excellent job on that lore! Well done my fellow nature-enthusiast, I'll be keeping my eye on this subspecies ;D
2Pt1rRp.png

ex5BGkW.png
@Gladewalker
Oh gosh, thanks so much QwQ I'm glad you think so :D I've been working really hard on it.
@Gladewalker
Oh gosh, thanks so much QwQ I'm glad you think so :D I've been working really hard on it.
i aspire to be a hobbit
adopt shopsubspecies
@Eriisx

Ooooh this is cool! Can I be on the pinglist?
@Eriisx

Ooooh this is cool! Can I be on the pinglist?
VYQwMuq.gif
@WolfandCrow
Sure can! :D Thanks for checkin' it out! ^w^
@WolfandCrow
Sure can! :D Thanks for checkin' it out! ^w^
i aspire to be a hobbit
adopt shopsubspecies
@Eriisx Omg! I just noticed that I have a boy who qualifies! :D Dragon Link/Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41546851] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/415469/41546851_350.png[/img] [/url] Primary Color: Emerald Secondary Color: Emerald Tertiary Color: Grapefruit Special Abilities (if any that go along with subspecies lore): I haven’t thought it it yet lol; he’s still a work in progress; lore wise (this subspecies May help him out now lol) Pure-blood or Half-blood: Pure
@Eriisx
Omg! I just noticed that I have a boy who qualifies! :D

Dragon Link/Image:
41546851_350.png

Primary Color: Emerald
Secondary Color: Emerald
Tertiary Color: Grapefruit
Special Abilities (if any that go
along with subspecies lore): I haven’t thought it it yet lol; he’s still a work in progress; lore wise (this subspecies May help him out now lol)
Pure-blood or Half-blood: Pure
VYQwMuq.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35