Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | LORE CONNECTIONS;; [lore dragons search]
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79
@Airys I think the Kiaptico Clan would love to ally with the Star Clan
@Airys I think the Kiaptico Clan would love to ally with the Star Clan
Absol, They/them
+2 FR time
@DisastrousAbsol

Cool! Right now Meadowsweet and Scribble track alliances in their bios. I will add the Kiaptico Clan now. How do you do your alliances?
@DisastrousAbsol

Cool! Right now Meadowsweet and Scribble track alliances in their bios. I will add the Kiaptico Clan now. How do you do your alliances?
b6M3VPH.png
@Airys

I set my alliances in my clan’s bio, with links to the owner’s page. I intend to do the same with enemies.. once I gain some, haha.
@Airys

I set my alliances in my clan’s bio, with links to the owner’s page. I intend to do the same with enemies.. once I gain some, haha.
Absol, They/them
+2 FR time
@DisastrousAbsol, okay! I have your clan added to both my dragons' bios. Thank you!
@DisastrousAbsol, okay! I have your clan added to both my dragons' bios. Thank you!
b6M3VPH.png
Is this thread still active at all?
Is this thread still active at all?
Bio Layouts by Me | 30 hatchlings - a lorelocke | assorted g1s sale | sales thread non g1s | moodboards, free | exalt rescue: doubles and triples only | but3_by_aqua_spirit22-dc424fa.png
@littletoes101
The server for it is very active! Link should be on the front page.

Also! Don't forget about your post in the head canon thread.^^
@littletoes101
The server for it is very active! Link should be on the front page.

Also! Don't forget about your post in the head canon thread.^^
Heads up! My username has a L not an I!
35955.png42916.png Skin/Accent Shop.
@littletoes101 the server is a lot of fun! I'm a part of it and everyone is super kind
@littletoes101 the server is a lot of fun! I'm a part of it and everyone is super kind
22_zpskcordmhr.gif qbj5aU6.gif
happy little bump!
happy little bump!
Bio Layouts by Me | 30 hatchlings - a lorelocke | assorted g1s sale | sales thread non g1s | moodboards, free | exalt rescue: doubles and triples only | but3_by_aqua_spirit22-dc424fa.png
bump! the server is still active!
bump! the server is still active!
^^
^^
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79