Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | LORE CONNECTIONS;; [lore dragons search]
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 78 79
[columns][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zqsddpgp2rka740/frvs1.png[/img][nextcol][b][font="Century Gothic"]Clan name[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Clan Danos[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Looking for[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Friendlies[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific flight[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Wind[/font] [/columns] [indent][b][font="Century Gothic"]About[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"] Originating from The Viridian Labyrinth, Clan Danos recently fled to The Windswept Plateau to escape the disease plaguing their lands. They are now on the hunt for a cure, so that they can one day return home to The Behemoths . [b][font="Century Gothic"]Notes[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]I'm very new to wind and lore overall, have never roleplayer either (Just a warning) I'm happy to be either pinged here or DMed.[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Pinglists:[/font][/b] [font="Century Gothic"]Yes please![/font] [/indent] @Princesco, @Almedha, @YvieRay, @dreamlogic, @Phoenyxx
frvs1.png Clan name: Clan Danos

Looking for: Friendlies

Specific flight: Wind
About: Originating from The Viridian Labyrinth, Clan Danos recently fled to The Windswept Plateau to escape the disease plaguing their lands. They are now on the hunt for a cure, so that they can one day return home to The Behemoths .

Notes: I'm very new to wind and lore overall, have never roleplayer either (Just a warning) I'm happy to be either pinged here or DMed.

Pinglists: Yes please!

@Princesco, @Almedha, @YvieRay, @dreamlogic, @Phoenyxx

tumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o1_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o2_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o3_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o4_100.png
[b]Light Clan Pinglist[/b] @awaicu, @Disillusionist, @AtticSaltStorms, @Synner, @After, @dreamlogic, @Vinterskald [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15755445] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/157555/15755445_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b][font="Century Gothic"]Dragon name[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Moor[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Looking for[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Employer/home clan/friends[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific flight[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Light[/font][/columns] [indent][b][font="Century Gothic"]About[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]I'm updating this guy's bio (and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9165573]his mate[/url]'s), and saw that I'd mentioned (ages ago when I first wrote the bio when Moor was barely more than a hatchling) that the land my clan lives on is owned by some random Light clan out there. Therefore, I thought it would be cool if it could be an actual Light clan. The idea is that he's actually a member of a distant Light clan, and takes care of an expansive tract of land that they own in Wind territory. This clan would be Moor's home clan. Maybe he'd have friends there or something, too. So, if there are any Light clans out there interested in some great Wind territory real estate... Or just a home clan/friends for Moor to have come from. And he'd work for another mysterious Light clan.[/font]
Light Clan Pinglist
@awaicu, @Disillusionist, @AtticSaltStorms, @Synner, @After, @dreamlogic, @Vinterskald

15755445_350.png
Dragon name: Moor

Looking for: Employer/home clan/friends

Specific flight: Light
About: I'm updating this guy's bio (and his mate's), and saw that I'd mentioned (ages ago when I first wrote the bio when Moor was barely more than a hatchling) that the land my clan lives on is owned by some random Light clan out there. Therefore, I thought it would be cool if it could be an actual Light clan.

The idea is that he's actually a member of a distant Light clan, and takes care of an expansive tract of land that they own in Wind territory. This clan would be Moor's home clan. Maybe he'd have friends there or something, too. So, if there are any Light clans out there interested in some great Wind territory real estate...

Or just a home clan/friends for Moor to have come from. And he'd work for another mysterious Light clan.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
@Almedha

If you're searching for a mysterious Light clan, the Cathedral of Eyes would be happy to fill the role. Our clan lore is here if you'd like to skim it over and see if the Cathedral would be a suitable clan for what you're looking for! If so, I'd be more than happy to coordinate some kind of backstory as well!
@Almedha

If you're searching for a mysterious Light clan, the Cathedral of Eyes would be happy to fill the role. Our clan lore is here if you'd like to skim it over and see if the Cathedral would be a suitable clan for what you're looking for! If so, I'd be more than happy to coordinate some kind of backstory as well!
@awaicu
Wow! This lore is so detailed and complex! Certainly mysterious enough for me; could be a fun backdrop for Moor's backstory if he's ultimately employed by a demon like Cipher. (I've pretty much neglected the poor guy. He could use a little... something.) Especially if he's trying to hide from Cipher or otherwise avoiding returning to the Cathedral?

Maybe Cipher, in his search for knowledge and stories, somehow acquired a piece of Wind territory? It could be that Moor is actually from the Cathedral as well? Perhaps Moor would be a hatchling that Oberon and Titania stole, and Cipher set him to take care of his new land (and then got bored of it or something?). Or perhaps Moor didn't enter the scene until Seraph's reawakening (though I'm not really sure how that works)...?
@awaicu
Wow! This lore is so detailed and complex! Certainly mysterious enough for me; could be a fun backdrop for Moor's backstory if he's ultimately employed by a demon like Cipher. (I've pretty much neglected the poor guy. He could use a little... something.) Especially if he's trying to hide from Cipher or otherwise avoiding returning to the Cathedral?

Maybe Cipher, in his search for knowledge and stories, somehow acquired a piece of Wind territory? It could be that Moor is actually from the Cathedral as well? Perhaps Moor would be a hatchling that Oberon and Titania stole, and Cipher set him to take care of his new land (and then got bored of it or something?). Or perhaps Moor didn't enter the scene until Seraph's reawakening (though I'm not really sure how that works)...?
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
@Almedha

Ooh yeah, sounds like there's a lot of potential~ He's nearly as old as many of the dragons who first founded the Cathedral, so it might be interesting if he's seen the structure change over time? Perhaps he's been evading making a deal with Cipher or he did make a deal in the past that he's found loopholes in? That could also work well with him being sent to take care of the land?

Alternatively if you wanted him to come into the story after Seraph returns from her travels, he might either be a lost traveler who stumbles across the Cathedral or even a guest who was originally invited to a performance?

I suppose it depends on what you feel would mesh best with Moor's current role and lore~
@Almedha

Ooh yeah, sounds like there's a lot of potential~ He's nearly as old as many of the dragons who first founded the Cathedral, so it might be interesting if he's seen the structure change over time? Perhaps he's been evading making a deal with Cipher or he did make a deal in the past that he's found loopholes in? That could also work well with him being sent to take care of the land?

Alternatively if you wanted him to come into the story after Seraph returns from her travels, he might either be a lost traveler who stumbles across the Cathedral or even a guest who was originally invited to a performance?

I suppose it depends on what you feel would mesh best with Moor's current role and lore~
@awaicu
I've been thinking about it, and I think it would make most sense if he was there earlier in history rather than later. Because he is a little on the "older" side for my dragons, too. I'm not sure exactly what kind of deals Cipher makes, but I think if Moor thought that making a deal was his easiest way out, he would have done it. Especially when you get the land he takes care of involved.

Would you like to come up with the deal that Cipher makes with him? Or shall I do that? I would like to know a few examples of the kind of things Cipher does, if that's the case.
@awaicu
I've been thinking about it, and I think it would make most sense if he was there earlier in history rather than later. Because he is a little on the "older" side for my dragons, too. I'm not sure exactly what kind of deals Cipher makes, but I think if Moor thought that making a deal was his easiest way out, he would have done it. Especially when you get the land he takes care of involved.

Would you like to come up with the deal that Cipher makes with him? Or shall I do that? I would like to know a few examples of the kind of things Cipher does, if that's the case.
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
@Glurpagos

I’d be very Intrested in having friends with you clan, although I’m not a wind clan myself but (as it’s my second favourite flight ) and that I’m all tied to shadow and wind it would be cool to have a wind flight friend or ally for my clan
@Glurpagos

I’d be very Intrested in having friends with you clan, although I’m not a wind clan myself but (as it’s my second favourite flight ) and that I’m all tied to shadow and wind it would be cool to have a wind flight friend or ally for my clan
Lichtdrache.gif
[quote=Partner found!][columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38459893] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/384599/38459893_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b][font="Century Gothic"]Dragon name[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Equinox[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Looking for[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"][s]Arranged marriage / partner(s)[/s]:D[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific flight[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Shadow[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific breed[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Imperial, but can be anyone.[/font][/columns] [indent][b][font="Century Gothic"]About[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Bio still in progress. Equinox is a wealthy merchant who wishes to raise his social status by marrying a noble. I wrote a little bit of backstory draft in his bio if you are interested to know about his... motives.[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Notes[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Eh, nothing special. XXY?[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Pinglists:[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Princesco Please add me to both pinglists thank you![/font][/indent][/quote]
Partner found! wrote:

38459893_350.png
Dragon name: Equinox

Looking for: Arranged marriage / partner(s):D

Specific flight: Shadow

Specific breed: Imperial, but can be anyone.
About: Bio still in progress.
Equinox is a wealthy merchant who wishes to raise his social status by marrying a noble. I wrote a little bit of backstory draft in his bio if you are interested to know about his... motives.

Notes: Eh, nothing special. XXY?

Pinglists:: Princesco Please add me to both pinglists thank you!
Noctua_Link_Item.png
Clan Directory
Dragons for Fodder
Dream Dragon
@EgoLobster I have two boys that might fit what your looking for.If Pisce Is looking for a friend I have this boy he's a retired military get he used to serve under the light weaver be for he came to clan blaze . I have more on him in his bio of you want to know more about him. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/318576/31857590_350.png[/img][/center] Now if he's looking for an enemy I have Alucard he's orignaly from plague flight. He also tends to be a merciless combatant on the battlefield. Other than that his bio is still a work in progress. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/412005/41200404_350.png[/img][/center]
@EgoLobster

I have two boys that might fit what your looking for.If Pisce
Is looking for a friend I have this boy he's a retired military get he used to serve under the light weaver be for he came to clan blaze . I have more on him in his bio of you want to know more about him.
31857590_350.png

Now if he's looking for an enemy I have Alucard he's orignaly from plague flight. He also tends to be a merciless combatant on the battlefield. Other than that his bio is still a work in progress.
41200404_350.png
food_fire_flower_by_dogi_crimson-da9nthf.giffamiliar_firesprite_by_dogi_crimson-dak1cv6.gifdeity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.giffamiliar_firesprite_by_dogi_crimson-dak1cv6.giffood_fire_flower_by_dogi_crimson-da9nthf.gif
@Blazewolf96
Sounds good to me! Shoot me a pm and we can write something?
@Blazewolf96
Sounds good to me! Shoot me a pm and we can write something?
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 78 79