Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | LORE CONNECTIONS;; [lore dragons search]
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 78 79
@Biuret
The Paradox Clan would love to ally with COVEN if they are willing to accept our offer! Paradox is the home of the Mad Scientist's Guild, a group of dragons trying to find ways to transcend the laws of physics and magic. In addition, we have an unusually high amount of time paradoxes and one of the best libraries in the multiverse. Feel free to send a ping or other message if you're interested!
@Biuret
The Paradox Clan would love to ally with COVEN if they are willing to accept our offer! Paradox is the home of the Mad Scientist's Guild, a group of dragons trying to find ways to transcend the laws of physics and magic. In addition, we have an unusually high amount of time paradoxes and one of the best libraries in the multiverse. Feel free to send a ping or other message if you're interested!
NHCZe8E.gifnMkuik2.gifwO1H58F.gif
Hey guys!!! So it's not really complete yet but my updated lore hatchery is close to opening!! Figured no better place to spread lore than to the lore thread!
~Hollow Horde Lore Hatchery~
Hey guys!!! So it's not really complete yet but my updated lore hatchery is close to opening!! Figured no better place to spread lore than to the lore thread!
~Hollow Horde Lore Hatchery~
[columns][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/7g81ucxbureqyrs/windvs1.png[/img][nextcol][b][font="Century Gothic"]Clan name[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Tempest Chase[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Looking for[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Employers / Enemies[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific flight[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Any[/font] [/columns] [indent][b][font="Century Gothic"]About[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]The Tempest Chase is a nomadic clan of monster hunters, so find themselves traveling around outside of their home base in the Zephyr Steppes quite frequently on contract. They handle everything from mobs of rabid rocs to a horde of rampaging Raptoriks for a price to even joining one clan's fight against another if the price is right. And their price isn't necessarily cheap. But if fighters are needed, they're worth an entire hoard of treasure. The Tempest Chase is too fond of glittering gold to turn their noses up at a good fighter. Though individual hunters may have their own individual biases, as a whole they're accepting of dragons and beasts alike that pull their own weight. That said, the Talonok Beastclan is basically banned from interacting with the Tempest Chase on their home turf in the Steppes. This rule is only broken when there's fighting to do.[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Notes[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"] -Even though they are mostly hunters, they have small groups of merchants, scientists, and craftsdragons... as they say, it takes a village. -Most dragons have lore written in their bios and are open to interactions in their pasts or futures.[/font] [/indent]
windvs1.png Clan name: Tempest Chase

Looking for: Employers / Enemies

Specific flight: Any
About: The Tempest Chase is a nomadic clan of monster hunters, so find themselves traveling around outside of their home base in the Zephyr Steppes quite frequently on contract. They handle everything from mobs of rabid rocs to a horde of rampaging Raptoriks for a price to even joining one clan's fight against another if the price is right. And their price isn't necessarily cheap. But if fighters are needed, they're worth an entire hoard of treasure.

The Tempest Chase is too fond of glittering gold to turn their noses up at a good fighter. Though individual hunters may have their own individual biases, as a whole they're accepting of dragons and beasts alike that pull their own weight. That said, the Talonok Beastclan is basically banned from interacting with the Tempest Chase on their home turf in the Steppes. This rule is only broken when there's fighting to do.

Notes:
-Even though they are mostly hunters, they have small groups of merchants, scientists, and craftsdragons... as they say, it takes a village.
-Most dragons have lore written in their bios and are open to interactions in their pasts or futures.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
Hi guys!!

So I'm sorry I've been quiet lately! I mixture of rl stuff and fr fundraising came up and I hadn't had much time to focus on lore D:

But for those of you who are interested I've got an update coming up soon so there's that~ Also I've set my eyes on some dragons/ clans that have been posted so expect a ping from me when I'm ready to get to it and connect <3.

Thanks to everyone for being awesome~
Hi guys!!

So I'm sorry I've been quiet lately! I mixture of rl stuff and fr fundraising came up and I hadn't had much time to focus on lore D:

But for those of you who are interested I've got an update coming up soon so there's that~ Also I've set my eyes on some dragons/ clans that have been posted so expect a ping from me when I'm ready to get to it and connect <3.

Thanks to everyone for being awesome~
GEiz8BL.png
@Alhemda if you wouldn't mind a very strained Employer/Enemy relationship. The Hollow Horde would love to begrudgingly hire you to kill the beasts of the Boneyard....while planning on how to stab you in the back later.

Clan intro is on pg 7 of the thread.
@Alhemda if you wouldn't mind a very strained Employer/Enemy relationship. The Hollow Horde would love to begrudgingly hire you to kill the beasts of the Boneyard....while planning on how to stab you in the back later.

Clan intro is on pg 7 of the thread.
@Almedha Hello again! Would Horatio still be open to working on Mara's ship as a lookout or general all-around sailor (hired on a freelance basis)? Got a story coming up, and we could use someone in that capacity. =)
@Almedha Hello again! Would Horatio still be open to working on Mara's ship as a lookout or general all-around sailor (hired on a freelance basis)? Got a story coming up, and we could use someone in that capacity. =)
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@EriRegent
Ah, sorry, I didn't see this before. That sounds like a cool relationship!

@Disillusionist
Yeah, he'd be happy for the job!
@EriRegent
Ah, sorry, I didn't see this before. That sounds like a cool relationship!

@Disillusionist
Yeah, he'd be happy for the job!
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
@Almedha Awesome! I'll note it down later after I get home from work, thank you. ^^
@Almedha Awesome! I'll note it down later after I get home from work, thank you. ^^
Making a new post since it's been more than 24 hours :D ----- [center][b]Updated 6/18/18.[/b][/center] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28592608] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/285927/28592608_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b][font="Century Gothic"]Dragon name[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Melqart[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Looking for[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"] A) restaurant kitchen staff (cooks, dishwashers, etc.) B) wait staff (entry-level only; we already have a maitre d') C) performers to entertain restaurant guests D) regular customers[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific flight[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]All Flights welcome, even Beastclans![/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific breed[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]All OK![/font][/columns] [indent][b][font="Century Gothic"]About[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"] Located in the Beacon of the Radiant Eye, Melqart's restaurant, [i]The Crispy Phoenix[/i], has been in the making for a long time. He's already got a menu and hired some key staff members, but he needs more employees. A) and B) Kitchen and wait staff can work part-time or full-time. The restaurant is open from 8 AM to 9 PM (no overnight shifts). C) Performers: Musicians are preferred, but Melqart also won't say no to stage magic, readings of verse or prose, stand-up comedy, and so on. It's a family-friendly restaurant, so nothing dangerous, gory, or risque, please! Most gigs are scheduled at night, but there are daytime performances on weekends or special events, like elemental festivals. D) For interested diners -- The restaurant [s]will be opened during BSJ 2018.[/s] opened on 6/18/18.[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Notes[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"][i]The Crispy Phoenix[/i], including some of its customers and employees, is going to be used as a background for some of my later stories. Melqart's "bio" is going to be a description of the restaurant, with small blurbs for notable performers.[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Pinglists:[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Pinging established allies in case you guys are interested. :D @awaicu @Alliud @Solanceae @Wystaria @Ximena Also @After @CatkinStarchild -- You guys still interested in this? =) Thread pinglists: General, Peaceful, Merchant, Mixed, Light @Princesco, @Droiline, @Almedha, @littlewarden2, @EriRegent, @Lundlaeva, @GuidanceOfficer, @Cascarones, @Mossfern, @DigitalElf, @Treize, @artemiswanderer, @AestheticToaster, @CompactCube, @YarnDrawcia, @Mnkn10, @Glacecakes, @browncoatparadox, @Artificiary, @AtticSaltStorms, @Synner, @Pigeonpanhandle, @honeybone, @SevenEggs, @Blazewolf96, @dreamlogic, @riseandshine, @Cvhruig, @Vinterskald @TsarinaTorment, @Mediumdee, @Synner, @capramoon[/font][/indent]
Making a new post since it's been more than 24 hours :D

Updated 6/18/18.

28592608_350.png
Dragon name: Melqart

Looking for:
A) restaurant kitchen staff (cooks, dishwashers, etc.)
B) wait staff (entry-level only; we already have a maitre d')
C) performers to entertain restaurant guests
D) regular customers

Specific flight: All Flights welcome, even Beastclans!

Specific breed: All OK!
About: Located in the Beacon of the Radiant Eye, Melqart's restaurant, The Crispy Phoenix, has been in the making for a long time. He's already got a menu and hired some key staff members, but he needs more employees.

A) and B) Kitchen and wait staff can work part-time or full-time. The restaurant is open from 8 AM to 9 PM (no overnight shifts).

C) Performers: Musicians are preferred, but Melqart also won't say no to stage magic, readings of verse or prose, stand-up comedy, and so on. It's a family-friendly restaurant, so nothing dangerous, gory, or risque, please!
Most gigs are scheduled at night, but there are daytime performances on weekends or special events, like elemental festivals.

D) For interested diners -- The restaurant will be opened during BSJ 2018. opened on 6/18/18.

Notes: The Crispy Phoenix, including some of its customers and employees, is going to be used as a background for some of my later stories. Melqart's "bio" is going to be a description of the restaurant, with small blurbs for notable performers.

Pinglists:: Pinging established allies in case you guys are interested. :D
@awaicu @Alliud @Solanceae @Wystaria @Ximena

Also @After @CatkinStarchild -- You guys still interested in this? =)

Thread pinglists: General, Peaceful, Merchant, Mixed, Light
@Princesco, @Droiline, @Almedha, @littlewarden2, @EriRegent, @Lundlaeva, @GuidanceOfficer, @Cascarones, @Mossfern, @DigitalElf, @Treize, @artemiswanderer, @AestheticToaster, @CompactCube, @YarnDrawcia, @Mnkn10, @Glacecakes, @browncoatparadox, @Artificiary, @AtticSaltStorms, @Synner, @Pigeonpanhandle, @honeybone, @SevenEggs, @Blazewolf96, @dreamlogic, @riseandshine, @Cvhruig, @Vinterskald
@TsarinaTorment, @Mediumdee, @Synner, @capramoon
@Disillusionist I know I must have a few dragons that would be interested in patronizing a restaurant whenever they make their way around the Beacon. I will make a separate post for them at a later time, but I expect there would be several. I only have two musicians that would love to perform whenever they're in town. They a sort of traveling bard type. I guess like one-man bands that are constantly on tour. Runa here is more of a cover artist, as she doesn't write her own songs. She has a beautiful singing voice, though. She plays the lute to accompany herself, but she can also work with a larger group of instrument-players. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31207650] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/312077/31207650_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] And Dandelion here is a bard. He has a good voice (not nearly as nice as Runa's, though, so he more does recitation... but with music), and is a writer of original songs. Unlike Runa, Dandelion doesn't really work well with others. He sings to the beat of his own lute. He can keep it family friendly, too; with Runa, one doesn't really need to make that stipulation. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36980780] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/369808/36980780_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Let me know if you'd like any additional information on them. I will try to remind myself to figure out a few customers to the restaurant. I know at least Lightning is a connoisseur of fine fare.
@Disillusionist
I know I must have a few dragons that would be interested in patronizing a restaurant whenever they make their way around the Beacon. I will make a separate post for them at a later time, but I expect there would be several. I only have two musicians that would love to perform whenever they're in town. They a sort of traveling bard type. I guess like one-man bands that are constantly on tour.

Runa here is more of a cover artist, as she doesn't write her own songs. She has a beautiful singing voice, though. She plays the lute to accompany herself, but she can also work with a larger group of instrument-players.
And Dandelion here is a bard. He has a good voice (not nearly as nice as Runa's, though, so he more does recitation... but with music), and is a writer of original songs. Unlike Runa, Dandelion doesn't really work well with others. He sings to the beat of his own lute. He can keep it family friendly, too; with Runa, one doesn't really need to make that stipulation.
Let me know if you'd like any additional information on them. I will try to remind myself to figure out a few customers to the restaurant. I know at least Lightning is a connoisseur of fine fare.
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 78 79