Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [subspecies] Ink Bottles
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
@CrystalSiren7

Oh awesome!!! I’ll be sending her now. :)
@CrystalSiren7

Oh awesome!!! I’ll be sending her now. :)
VYQwMuq.gif
@wolfandcrow

I learned the trick from Creme

She showed me awhile back when I offered to add sold dragons to the “sold dragons” list on the hatchery, I’m not sure exactly how to explain it but Creme could probably show you how to do it as well.

And thank you for added me to the pinglists.
@wolfandcrow

I learned the trick from Creme

She showed me awhile back when I offered to add sold dragons to the “sold dragons” list on the hatchery, I’m not sure exactly how to explain it but Creme could probably show you how to do it as well.

And thank you for added me to the pinglists.
@rosequinn

Oh cool! I’ll ask her :3
@rosequinn

Oh cool! I’ll ask her :3
VYQwMuq.gif
@wolfandcrow Oh! I love Tetsui the little nocturne! I'll take her if she's available:D
@wolfandcrow Oh! I love Tetsui the little nocturne! I'll take her if she's available:D
@HopperUK

Awesome! I’ll send her now :3
@HopperUK

Awesome! I’ll send her now :3
VYQwMuq.gif
@wolfandcrow i need a male to breed with my female (adding capsule this week) are your babies related to this draggo? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38997568] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/389976/38997568_350.png[/img] [/url]
@wolfandcrow i need a male to breed with my female (adding capsule this week)

are your babies related to this draggo?

38997568_350.png
Check out my Hatchery!
Click here.
@Oreosalad

I checked with one of my female babies since I got no males this time and yeah they are not related so if you want to be pinged for a male they can definitely be a mated pair :D
@Oreosalad

I checked with one of my female babies since I got no males this time and yeah they are not related so if you want to be pinged for a male they can definitely be a mated pair :D
VYQwMuq.gif
@WolfandCrow yes please do! ive been having issues finding a suitable male for her :)
@WolfandCrow yes please do! ive been having issues finding a suitable male for her :)
Check out my Hatchery!
Click here.
@Oreosalad

Yeah no problem! :D
@Oreosalad

Yeah no problem! :D
VYQwMuq.gif
@SnowyWaves @HopperUK @CrystalSiren7 @kyrin18 @WitchoftheWoods @codeinvalid @FloofyDragon @Crassula @Oreosalad

Sorry if you didn't want to be pinged, but on my front page, the Ink Bottles have introduced two new types! Bombay and Ink Blots! :D You can check them out on the front pages ^u^
@SnowyWaves @HopperUK @CrystalSiren7 @kyrin18 @WitchoftheWoods @codeinvalid @FloofyDragon @Crassula @Oreosalad

Sorry if you didn't want to be pinged, but on my front page, the Ink Bottles have introduced two new types! Bombay and Ink Blots! :D You can check them out on the front pages ^u^
VYQwMuq.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29