Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Plague Subspecies] Necromancers
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 235 236
@Shadari Yas! This is so exciting
@Shadari Yas! This is so exciting
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png
@TheCell Very exciting! Now I need like a billion more...which on that note...

@3idelon Could you add me to the general pinglist for hatchlings?
edit: Also the general pinglist and...if you want to add me to the breeder one, that's ok too! Grisha certainly does not mind bringing about more Necromancers~
@TheCell Very exciting! Now I need like a billion more...which on that note...

@3idelon Could you add me to the general pinglist for hatchlings?
edit: Also the general pinglist and...if you want to add me to the breeder one, that's ok too! Grisha certainly does not mind bringing about more Necromancers~
5fDHL9N.pnge6AfuRh.png kBHm00y.png
T0lT2WO.png
@3idolon Thank you; I absolutely love him~~~ -cuddles the bab- I'm looking to find a suitable cheeb for him in the adopts already lol.

He's called Sisyphus! Named after the Greek dude who tried to cheat death and was therefore punished with something much worse~~~.
@3idolon Thank you; I absolutely love him~~~ -cuddles the bab- I'm looking to find a suitable cheeb for him in the adopts already lol.

He's called Sisyphus! Named after the Greek dude who tried to cheat death and was therefore punished with something much worse~~~.
aU9WS3E.pngt84msfC.pngJOXfoXi.pngDA41oQ3.pngzQMJOMs.pngS1BatfX.png
T23.gifeu5gY4S.pngmLz7vr5.png8g70fVi.pngB18_R.png
@Shadari Could I pick up the mirror girl? :0
@Shadari Could I pick up the mirror girl? :0
@PAlbatross Of course! Send me a CR when you're ready and I will send her your way!
@PAlbatross Of course! Send me a CR when you're ready and I will send her your way!
5fDHL9N.pnge6AfuRh.png kBHm00y.png
T0lT2WO.png
Disgusting! I'll take 37.
This was meant to be a compliment, they're lovely.

Really though, I'd love to be on the pinglist for all subspecies.
Disgusting! I'll take 37.
This was meant to be a compliment, they're lovely.

Really though, I'd love to be on the pinglist for all subspecies.
Note to self, add to the official registry once they reach adulthood:

- Martha + Megrim breeding card
- Necro male pup
- Queezle
- Necro female pup 2
- Sisyphus
- Malady
- Mirror Servus female
- Mirror Servus male 1
- Mirror Servus male 2
- Guardian Servus female
- Guardian Servus Male 1
- Guardian Servus Male 2
- Guardian male necromancer
- Guardian male necroservus 1
- Naegleriasis
- pearlcatcher male ghoul 1
- pearlcatcher male ghoul 2
- pearlcatcher female ghoul 1
- skydancer male ghoul
- pearlcatcher female ghoul 2
- Kallor
Note to self, add to the official registry once they reach adulthood:

- Martha + Megrim breeding card
- Necro male pup
- Queezle
- Necro female pup 2
- Sisyphus
- Malady
- Mirror Servus female
- Mirror Servus male 1
- Mirror Servus male 2
- Guardian Servus female
- Guardian Servus Male 1
- Guardian Servus Male 2
- Guardian male necromancer
- Guardian male necroservus 1
- Naegleriasis
- pearlcatcher male ghoul 1
- pearlcatcher male ghoul 2
- pearlcatcher female ghoul 1
- skydancer male ghoul
- pearlcatcher female ghoul 2
- Kallor
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@Shadari You've been added and I've updated the official registry with your breeding card. Welcome aboard, we're so excited to have you!!

@reotheleo Oh no if you get an adopt for the adorable bebe you HAVE to share! Please please please! (And his name is absolutely perfect I love it!)

@PAlbatross Congrats on your Necro girl! I'll add her to the registry once she grows up. If you develop any lore for her we'd love it if you shared it here :)

@Moonseed XD You've been added! Hopefully we can get you a pup or 37 soon!
@Shadari You've been added and I've updated the official registry with your breeding card. Welcome aboard, we're so excited to have you!!

@reotheleo Oh no if you get an adopt for the adorable bebe you HAVE to share! Please please please! (And his name is absolutely perfect I love it!)

@PAlbatross Congrats on your Necro girl! I'll add her to the registry once she grows up. If you develop any lore for her we'd love it if you shared it here :)

@Moonseed XD You've been added! Hopefully we can get you a pup or 37 soon!
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@3idolon Thank you!! I might not have any good ideas to contribute to the subspecies with her lore, but I'm juggling some ideas as to her role in the clan!

I do have a couple questions though, just to make sure I got things right! One, can they infect using a variety of diseases, or just what they get during their trial? And also, can they control any disease or just what they cause?
@3idolon Thank you!! I might not have any good ideas to contribute to the subspecies with her lore, but I'm juggling some ideas as to her role in the clan!

I do have a couple questions though, just to make sure I got things right! One, can they infect using a variety of diseases, or just what they get during their trial? And also, can they control any disease or just what they cause?
@PAlbatross
Hi! The diseases that they specialize in can be a personal flavor for your dragon. Generally speaking higher ranking Necromancers are able to exert more control than the lower ranking ones. As new strains evolve and come available in the plaguelands good Necromancers will try and stay on top of mastering emerging diseases.

I think it’s really interesting lorewise that your Necromancer is working in the Sunbeam Ruins. I could see it being more difficult to keep up with the pestilence cultivated by the Plaguebringer, but perhaps there are some interesting Light ailments yours specializes in. Or maybe they take sabbaticals and visit the Wasteland to continue their studies. Can’t wait to hear what you come up with. Also interested in what their role will be for your clan :)

edit (more info): I see it like they are able to manipulate disease like an ice dragon might manipulate ice etc. It's like a macabre death magic mirroring the Plaguebringer, excelling in both infecting and curing. If they encounter a disease they are unfamiliar with, they may very well be able to learn how to work with it. Hope this ramble helped.

@3idolon feel free to interrupt haha sorry I get excited about lore XP
@PAlbatross
Hi! The diseases that they specialize in can be a personal flavor for your dragon. Generally speaking higher ranking Necromancers are able to exert more control than the lower ranking ones. As new strains evolve and come available in the plaguelands good Necromancers will try and stay on top of mastering emerging diseases.

I think it’s really interesting lorewise that your Necromancer is working in the Sunbeam Ruins. I could see it being more difficult to keep up with the pestilence cultivated by the Plaguebringer, but perhaps there are some interesting Light ailments yours specializes in. Or maybe they take sabbaticals and visit the Wasteland to continue their studies. Can’t wait to hear what you come up with. Also interested in what their role will be for your clan :)

edit (more info): I see it like they are able to manipulate disease like an ice dragon might manipulate ice etc. It's like a macabre death magic mirroring the Plaguebringer, excelling in both infecting and curing. If they encounter a disease they are unfamiliar with, they may very well be able to learn how to work with it. Hope this ramble helped.

@3idolon feel free to interrupt haha sorry I get excited about lore XP
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 235 236