Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Plague Subspecies] Necromancers
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 235 236
@reotheleo You've been added. Welcome to the Necro party XD

@Lukas1997 No problem! A small thank you for being so enthusiastic about the subspecies :) Definitely keep us updated on your breeding progress. Good luck!
@reotheleo You've been added. Welcome to the Necro party XD

@Lukas1997 No problem! A small thank you for being so enthusiastic about the subspecies :) Definitely keep us updated on your breeding progress. Good luck!
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@3iodolon
Well im still greatful and I will keep you up dated dont worry. Thank you and same to you
@3iodolon
Well im still greatful and I will keep you up dated dont worry. Thank you and same to you
Just quick question. Does anyone have any necromancers for sale and if so what and how much. Had an idea and I want to see whether it works or not.
Just quick question. Does anyone have any necromancers for sale and if so what and how much. Had an idea and I want to see whether it works or not.
@Lukas1997 Hey! @TheCell and I both have nests due tomorrow (Though TheCell might wait until Friday the 13th, they're still deciding). We'll both be hatching exclusively mirror pups. Mine will be straight Necros and TheCells' nest has a chance of both Necros and Servus. You can see the breeding cards on the Registration Post (Kobari X Kishna for me and Ichorclaw X Mina for TheCell).

What's your idea, if you don't mind me asking?
@Lukas1997 Hey! @TheCell and I both have nests due tomorrow (Though TheCell might wait until Friday the 13th, they're still deciding). We'll both be hatching exclusively mirror pups. Mine will be straight Necros and TheCells' nest has a chance of both Necros and Servus. You can see the breeding cards on the Registration Post (Kobari X Kishna for me and Ichorclaw X Mina for TheCell).

What's your idea, if you don't mind me asking?
@
@
Ooh okay then. Will look in a second. My idea depending on the gender of the dragon bought breed them to my 2 babies instead of breeding them together. Higher chance to come out with the combos needed I think. Instead of my 2 having to give 3 specifics each it would be a full to a half. More chance of a necromancer coming out. If I buy 2 and there not related then the babies born from them if necros can be my breeding pair to breed more. Means I might be able to get imperials and pearlcatchers along with mirros. 3 different types of types of dragon then for all people.
@3iodolen
Ooh okay then. Will look in a second. My idea depending on the gender of the dragon bought breed them to my 2 babies instead of breeding them together. Higher chance to come out with the combos needed I think. Instead of my 2 having to give 3 specifics each it would be a full to a half. More chance of a necromancer coming out. If I buy 2 and there not related then the babies born from them if necros can be my breeding pair to breed more. Means I might be able to get imperials and pearlcatchers along with mirros. 3 different types of types of dragon then for all people.
@3iodolen
@Lukas1997

Hi Lukas! Ichorclaw is related to 3idolon's pairing (he's one of their kids), so at the moment we wouldn't be able to get you an unrelated Necro pairing, but we are getting close. I appreciate your interest in the subspecies!

I do have some Ghouls that will be available end of next week that are, however, unrelated to either pairing. PM me the dragons you are working with and I can see if I have anything in my lair that would expedite getting those awesome Imp Necros!
@Lukas1997

Hi Lukas! Ichorclaw is related to 3idolon's pairing (he's one of their kids), so at the moment we wouldn't be able to get you an unrelated Necro pairing, but we are getting close. I appreciate your interest in the subspecies!

I do have some Ghouls that will be available end of next week that are, however, unrelated to either pairing. PM me the dragons you are working with and I can see if I have anything in my lair that would expedite getting those awesome Imp Necros!
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png
Ooh okay. Well I could still get one and just focus on 1 of my 2 newbies and then wait to get a second unrelated one. Your very welcome. Im more than happy to help and of course Im intarested. Its an amazing subspecies.

Ooh okay then. That would be cool. Okay then. Ill pm you now. Thank you
@TheCell
Ooh okay. Well I could still get one and just focus on 1 of my 2 newbies and then wait to get a second unrelated one. Your very welcome. Im more than happy to help and of course Im intarested. Its an amazing subspecies.

Ooh okay then. That would be cool. Okay then. Ill pm you now. Thank you
@TheCell
I want to be on the ghoul ping list please!
I want to be on the ghoul ping list please!
@Dantastic You've been added :)
@Dantastic You've been added :)
@
@
@VuittonVampire @unseelieknight @Mnkn10 @bonefiend @mulderyes @Hexingisfun @PAlbatross @Lukas1997 @reotheleo @Dantastic [color=maroon][size=6]Necromancer News[/size][/color] [s]An almost-Ghoul has popped up on the AH for 20g![/s] Purchased by @Dantastic! Dantastic if you end up giving him Saturn please let me know and I'll register him :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40744463] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/407445/40744463_350.png[/img] [/url] [s]He's Crimson/Blood/Blood, Iri/Shim/Thy, just missing saturn! For those willing to buy the saturn gene I think he's a steal! This would be a great way to get fresh blood into the subspecies.[/s] Want a Ghoul already gened up? @TheCell will be getting their [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2412017#post_32545843]Ghoul pair[/url] on a nest soon, so stay tuned! Also, my Necromancer nest is hatching tomorrow. I will ping those interested in a Necro tonight after rollover. :)
@VuittonVampire @unseelieknight @Mnkn10 @bonefiend @mulderyes @Hexingisfun @PAlbatross @Lukas1997 @reotheleo @Dantastic

Necromancer News

An almost-Ghoul has popped up on the AH for 20g!

Purchased by @Dantastic! Dantastic if you end up giving him Saturn please let me know and I'll register him :)

40744463_350.png

He's Crimson/Blood/Blood, Iri/Shim/Thy, just missing saturn! For those willing to buy the saturn gene I think he's a steal! This would be a great way to get fresh blood into the subspecies.

Want a Ghoul already gened up? @TheCell will be getting their Ghoul pair on a nest soon, so stay tuned!

Also, my Necromancer nest is hatching tomorrow. I will ping those interested in a Necro tonight after rollover. :)
@
@
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 235 236