Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Plague Subspecies] Necromancers
1 2 ... 141 142 143 144 145 ... 235 236
General Interest: [size=1][size=1]@thecell @mnkn10 @kneph @artuserisorion @kava @shadari @moonseed @halua @agonist @minona @sixcrows @knockoutbd @darkskythedemon @kmrikkari @balam @stduke @bara2684 @reotheleo @vengeful @foxghosts @essayofthoughts @horseleech @shadowfire1223 @toxicsugar @nightstreet @xxcalypsoxx @scorpiontail @textbookhumor @felinaefatale @blightwyrm @necromancess @loyalstar @fouguri @persist @spore @probablyskeletor @shadowpiper @whyyesimnot @serron @roaringspector @bloodhunter @astraldragons @tarantulove @karikumik @teahorse @kinglycobra @spacecrows @londor @protogenos @mephi @virulent @cosmicfalcon @aerai @delotha @wyldangel @sherina @molu @seonais @artemisaeternity @myriadofstars @drakessis @itsthirteen @cinamonpizza @felverus @komichi @wolfandcrow @aradan @featherfalls @kyubbikurama @dadminkestler @sidia @yuubi @helix @bezonox @direclaw @noxextractum @dorumon210 @witchhunt @sirenasib @cigarettemutual @theine @bonesandmurk @informalknight @captainsaviathan @hppjwof @meilis @lunaralight @angeliiii @nerodrag @sylvanlady @yaxie @gibberish @kalicokat @xarilin @xcouriersix @umbreonknight[/size][/size] Lore and Art: [size=1][size=1]@thecell @kmrikkari @horseleech @sixcrows @mnkn10 @essayofthoughts @bara2684 @reotheleo @kava @wolfandcrow @stduke @shadowfire1223 @toxicsugar @vengeful @wolftrickster @scorpiontail @meilkor @persist @blightwyrm @yuubi @shadowpiper @spiderfrog15 @spore @twilitraven @arborpunk @probablyskeletor @roaringspector @foxghosts @tarantulove @snowki @princessfirefly @cosmicfalcon @delotha @artemisaeternity @myriadofstars @wyldangel @wolfandcrow @featherfalls @noxextractum @cigarettemutual @kalicokat[/size][/size] A couple of quick announcements! First, somehow the G1 information got erased from the registry. If you have a G1 Necro of any variant, or know someone who does, please let me know so that info can be updated. Second, with the release of several waves of new familiars it's about time we update the list of recognized Necro familiars: [u]Highest Level[/u] [item=contagion gem guardian] [u]Mid level[/u] [item=fanfin noggle][item=spiral capricat] [u]Low level[/u] [item=battered vase] [u]Converted to the Cause[/u] (this category is open-ended, but these are good examples) [item=boran alpha][item=sable feathercroak][item=vigorous goblet] And as a small plug, many of these familiars were adopted into the official line-up after hashing it all out in [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/link?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdiscordapp.com%2Finvite%2F2bnAUHF]Discord[/url] so feel free to join us there if that's the sort of thing you're interested in! [center][size=6][color=maroon]Special MM Accent Deal - Necro Community Only![/color][/size][/center] Our very own @ShadowPiper has extended an amazing deal on a perfect Necro accent for male mirrors. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/item/29133]Unrivaled Riot[/url] is being offered for [b][color=maroon]300g a piece[/color][/b] if we can come up with 10 takers (2 already claimed). If we can only find 5 it will be 450g a piece, so still a good deal. If you would like a copy, please ping @/ShadowPiper here or on their [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2542516#post_2542516]thread[/url] (and check out their other gorgeous accents)! Edit: 9 slots filled [center][item=Accent: Unrivaled Riot][/center]
General Interest: @thecell @mnkn10 @kneph @artuserisorion @kava @shadari @moonseed @halua @agonist @minona @sixcrows @knockoutbd @darkskythedemon @kmrikkari @balam @stduke @bara2684 @reotheleo @vengeful @foxghosts @essayofthoughts @horseleech @shadowfire1223 @toxicsugar @nightstreet @xxcalypsoxx @scorpiontail @textbookhumor @felinaefatale @blightwyrm @necromancess @loyalstar @fouguri @persist @spore @probablyskeletor @shadowpiper @whyyesimnot @serron @roaringspector @bloodhunter @astraldragons @tarantulove @karikumik @teahorse @kinglycobra @spacecrows @londor @protogenos @mephi @virulent @cosmicfalcon @aerai @delotha @wyldangel @sherina @molu @seonais @artemisaeternity @myriadofstars @drakessis @itsthirteen @cinamonpizza @felverus @komichi @wolfandcrow @aradan @featherfalls @kyubbikurama @dadminkestler @sidia @yuubi @helix @bezonox @direclaw @noxextractum @dorumon210 @witchhunt @sirenasib @cigarettemutual @theine @bonesandmurk @informalknight @captainsaviathan @hppjwof @meilis @lunaralight @angeliiii @nerodrag @sylvanlady @yaxie @gibberish @kalicokat @xarilin @xcouriersix @umbreonknight
Lore and Art: @thecell @kmrikkari @horseleech @sixcrows @mnkn10 @essayofthoughts @bara2684 @reotheleo @kava @wolfandcrow @stduke @shadowfire1223 @toxicsugar @vengeful @wolftrickster @scorpiontail @meilkor @persist @blightwyrm @yuubi @shadowpiper @spiderfrog15 @spore @twilitraven @arborpunk @probablyskeletor @roaringspector @foxghosts @tarantulove @snowki @princessfirefly @cosmicfalcon @delotha @artemisaeternity @myriadofstars @wyldangel @wolfandcrow @featherfalls @noxextractum @cigarettemutual @kalicokat

A couple of quick announcements! First, somehow the G1 information got erased from the registry. If you have a G1 Necro of any variant, or know someone who does, please let me know so that info can be updated.

Second, with the release of several waves of new familiars it's about time we update the list of recognized Necro familiars:

Highest Level

Contagion Gem Guardian

Mid level

Fanfin Noggle Spiral Capricat

Low level

Battered Vase

Converted to the Cause (this category is open-ended, but these are good examples)

Boran Alpha Sable Feathercroak Vigorous Goblet

And as a small plug, many of these familiars were adopted into the official line-up after hashing it all out in Discord so feel free to join us there if that's the sort of thing you're interested in!

Special MM Accent Deal - Necro Community Only!

Our very own @ShadowPiper has extended an amazing deal on a perfect Necro accent for male mirrors. Unrivaled Riot is being offered for 300g a piece if we can come up with 10 takers (2 already claimed). If we can only find 5 it will be 450g a piece, so still a good deal. If you would like a copy, please ping @/ShadowPiper here or on their thread (and check out their other gorgeous accents)!

Edit: 9 slots filled

Accent: Unrivaled Riot
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@3idolon Thank you! She is definitely spoiled, but she deserves it! I can't wait until I have time to start writing her lore!
@3idolon Thank you! She is definitely spoiled, but she deserves it! I can't wait until I have time to start writing her lore!
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
@3idolon where can I go if I want to claim a spot for the skin? would love to try and get my hands on a copy, its super pretty!
@3idolon where can I go if I want to claim a spot for the skin? would love to try and get my hands on a copy, its super pretty!
Cleaning up the dust...
@3idolon
I’m interested in that accent! Would it be possible to get 2 copies? Or is it one per person? :)
@3idolon
I’m interested in that accent! Would it be possible to get 2 copies? Or is it one per person? :)
VYQwMuq.gif
@3idolon Sorry for double pinging but I almost forgot to register my siblings as elite Necromancers lol Peregrine [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58728552] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/587286/58728552_350.png[/img] [/url] Toga [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58728551] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/587286/58728551_350.png[/img] [/url]
@3idolon

Sorry for double pinging but I almost forgot to register my siblings as elite Necromancers lol

Peregrine

58728552_350.png

Toga

58728551_350.png
VYQwMuq.gif
@WolfandCrow Sigh, such a good feeling seeing more of ConTam’s children arise. Such a miracle to watch his family grow. Maybe one day their Grandfather will visit~
@WolfandCrow Sigh, such a good feeling seeing more of ConTam’s children arise. Such a miracle to watch his family grow. Maybe one day their Grandfather will visit~
@CinamonPizza Just let me know (like you did). I've got you recorded! Crossing my fingers we can get this lovely printed [emoji=heart size=1] @WolfandCrow You can have as many as you want! 10 is a min, there is no maximum. Should I put you down for two? I have Peregrine and Toga noted ([emoji=mirror love size=1]) and will get them posted soon!
@CinamonPizza

Just let me know (like you did). I've got you recorded! Crossing my fingers we can get this lovely printed

@WolfandCrow

You can have as many as you want! 10 is a min, there is no maximum. Should I put you down for two? I have Peregrine and Toga noted () and will get them posted soon!
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@3idolon I'd be interested in a spot for the accent!!
@3idolon I'd be interested in a spot for the accent!!
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!