Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Nereids Lineage | -on hiatus-
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@mercurialwings i actually really like capsule :) i have several drink derg subspecies, and just overall think it looks super cool. You're right, capsule is totally perfect for your alchemist's - that's part of why i love them so much!!

i think i'll allow it for the nix line of this lineage.
@mercurialwings i actually really like capsule :) i have several drink derg subspecies, and just overall think it looks super cool. You're right, capsule is totally perfect for your alchemist's - that's part of why i love them so much!!

i think i'll allow it for the nix line of this lineage.
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@Crassula Sign me up please!!!! :D
@Crassula Sign me up please!!!! :D
k8gdJOa.png ChaosCavalier - they/them - AusQrlKDnS.png
@AceCavalier both pinglists? You got it!
@AceCavalier both pinglists? You got it!

The Melting Pot
[size=2]Announcements pinglist @Wolfandcrow @Shadowfire1223 @CassieRose @NocturnistheDark @TricksyFluffBum @Flutteringmist @Rosequinn @FluffyTundras @mercurialwings @BofaSofa @Alaerth @unseelieknight @Corycia @AceCavalier[/size] This morning I hatched our sad wegg, and named her Haliae - first of her name, lone sprite offspring. She will be staying with me, and will bring forward many Gen 2's to this project. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40728739] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/407288/40728739_350.png[/img] [/url] I have employed the Swiftbrood boon scroll on Zhagaus, so his cooldown is shortened to just 7 days and we'll try this again!
Announcements pinglist
@Wolfandcrow @Shadowfire1223 @CassieRose @NocturnistheDark @TricksyFluffBum @Flutteringmist @Rosequinn @FluffyTundras @mercurialwings @BofaSofa @Alaerth @unseelieknight @Corycia @AceCavalier

This morning I hatched our sad wegg, and named her Haliae - first of her name, lone sprite offspring. She will be staying with me, and will bring forward many Gen 2's to this project.

40728739_350.png

I have employed the Swiftbrood boon scroll on Zhagaus, so his cooldown is shortened to just 7 days and we'll try this again!

The Melting Pot
Poor weg baby
Poor weg baby
cR1Gjkx.png l
l
l
l

Bofa_
— LGBTQ+
— She / Her
— True neutral
— INFP-T
— FR+3
— Always sleepy
@Crassula

Can't wait to see more O:
@Crassula

Can't wait to see more O:
EMh0il0.pngMJ2oOM4.png
@Crassula

Can you add me to both pinglists?

Just a small question - would you consider increasing font size on the front page? It's a little small and the font is likewise. ^^"
@Crassula

Can you add me to both pinglists?

Just a small question - would you consider increasing font size on the front page? It's a little small and the font is likewise. ^^"
4UUQPPZ.gif
@VoxxVoleur you got it :)

And i agree, the font issue has actually been bothering me for a while, i haven't managed to fix it so i'm gonna tear down my columns and redo everything, for sure!! thanks!
@VoxxVoleur you got it :)

And i agree, the font issue has actually been bothering me for a while, i haven't managed to fix it so i'm gonna tear down my columns and redo everything, for sure!! thanks!

The Melting Pot
Zhagaus is on a nest of 3 eggs with a pretty little skydancer stud!

The stud and the hatchlings will be available for sale here in a few days!
Zhagaus is on a nest of 3 eggs with a pretty little skydancer stud!

The stud and the hatchlings will be available for sale here in a few days!

The Melting Pot
YAY!
YAY!
VYQwMuq.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15