Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Duskmages
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@ObsidianMage

Hey hey! I'm writing my baby Xilonen's bio up at the minute, and I was wondering if you could elaborate on the Shadow Mage's magic more? What are their abilities, where do they come from, are they tied to the shade at all, etc. I wanna make sure he's accruate to the subspecies. :P
@ObsidianMage

Hey hey! I'm writing my baby Xilonen's bio up at the minute, and I was wondering if you could elaborate on the Shadow Mage's magic more? What are their abilities, where do they come from, are they tied to the shade at all, etc. I wanna make sure he's accruate to the subspecies. :P
Proud Murderpup
plaguevs1.png
Shops are WIP!
Adopt Shop
Hatchery
Leveling Service
@MixieRoast
Hello! ^-^
Well, what I've been thinking is that they have a bit of Shade magic in them, from a long-ago encounter. However, it mutated within them and makes them more powerful than it, though most choose to use this for good rather than evil. Other than that, I don't mind what sort of magic you create- he is yours, after all!
@MixieRoast
Hello! ^-^
Well, what I've been thinking is that they have a bit of Shade magic in them, from a long-ago encounter. However, it mutated within them and makes them more powerful than it, though most choose to use this for good rather than evil. Other than that, I don't mind what sort of magic you create- he is yours, after all!
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@ObsidianMage Alright, thank you! I've finished up his bio, but there isn't much on his species in there down to secretive plot reasons lol.
@ObsidianMage Alright, thank you! I've finished up his bio, but there isn't much on his species in there down to secretive plot reasons lol.
Proud Murderpup
plaguevs1.png
Shops are WIP!
Adopt Shop
Hatchery
Leveling Service
@ObsidianMage

I'd like to be pinged when more variants are found, thank you!
@ObsidianMage

I'd like to be pinged when more variants are found, thank you!
@Bloodmaw
I’ll make sure to ping you! :D
@Bloodmaw
I’ll make sure to ping you! :D
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7