Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] The Hivemind
1 2 ... 140 141 142 143 144 ... 159 160
I see we have a new subspecies crossbreed :0
I’ll get one making a badge for them to add to the other badges of mine tomorrow morning, idk if you’d want me to compile them in post for a link on resources post @M42?
I see we have a new subspecies crossbreed :0
I’ll get one making a badge for them to add to the other badges of mine tomorrow morning, idk if you’d want me to compile them in post for a link on resources post @M42?
xN6nsb3.png
” we all have one foot in a fairytale
and the other in the abyss “

hi there! i've ended up with a child of two 'defective' drones and idk how that would pan out - i'm torn between 'even more free spirited than her parents and that's how she escaped' vs 'she's completely 'empty' and they abandoned her'. like the former makes more sense given the nature of the hive and gives her motivation to try and save them when she's strong enough (a fool's errand but still), but the latter means there could be shenanigans for some of my dragons and i love shenanigans...
hi there! i've ended up with a child of two 'defective' drones and idk how that would pan out - i'm torn between 'even more free spirited than her parents and that's how she escaped' vs 'she's completely 'empty' and they abandoned her'. like the former makes more sense given the nature of the hive and gives her motivation to try and save them when she's strong enough (a fool's errand but still), but the latter means there could be shenanigans for some of my dragons and i love shenanigans...
Could a false drone be turned into a privateer hijacker?
Also, could a false hivemember/drone be turned into a strange drone?
Edit: Could two consciousnesses share a wavelength and hive? Or very very close wavelengths?

Also, may I be added to the ping list?
@M42
(Sorry for the ping, this has been sitting for awhile.)
Could a false drone be turned into a privateer hijacker?
Also, could a false hivemember/drone be turned into a strange drone?
Edit: Could two consciousnesses share a wavelength and hive? Or very very close wavelengths?

Also, may I be added to the ping list?
@M42
(Sorry for the ping, this has been sitting for awhile.)
I guess I’ve been unknowingly in possession of a Dronewing! I was not aware of this before. I would like my lore and all to fit with this subspecies, but this dragon does not have a drone mind; he’s a Chemist in my clan.

Is there any way that you think I might be able to fit this in somehow? Like, for example- he doesn’t know that his parents were drones or something??

Also, cool subspecies! I’ve seen some awesome lairs with their lore centered around it. *Cough* V0iCEB0X
I guess I’ve been unknowingly in possession of a Dronewing! I was not aware of this before. I would like my lore and all to fit with this subspecies, but this dragon does not have a drone mind; he’s a Chemist in my clan.

Is there any way that you think I might be able to fit this in somehow? Like, for example- he doesn’t know that his parents were drones or something??

Also, cool subspecies! I’ve seen some awesome lairs with their lore centered around it. *Cough* V0iCEB0X
AUOAU8y.png

A0gxC35.png
@SilverSong92
Not a mod or anything, but if you check out the extended lore for drones, there are 'false drones' ones that look like a drone, but their mind was not assimilated!
@SilverSong92
Not a mod or anything, but if you check out the extended lore for drones, there are 'false drones' ones that look like a drone, but their mind was not assimilated!
@Saphira455

I didn't see that; thank you! :)
@Saphira455

I didn't see that; thank you! :)
AUOAU8y.png

A0gxC35.png
@SilverSong92 No problem, glad I could help!
@SilverSong92 No problem, glad I could help!
@M42 Could I register this boy? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59953627] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/599537/59953627_350.png[/img] [/url] He is a spy from the hive mind...
@M42
Could I register this boy?

59953627_350.png

He is a spy from the hive mind...
@M42

Could I please register all the dragons currently in my hivemind tab?
@M42

Could I please register all the dragons currently in my hivemind tab?
mU3UPIq.jpeg
[quote name="M42" date="2018-03-16 18:25:51" ] RESERVED Formerly where the registry was. Note: your dragons do not have to have any sort of official approval before they are considered members of the subspecies, and do not have to be registered anywhere, either. You have a dragon that fits the requirements? Then have fun with your new drone! [/quote] @Dragonjedi @Scales25 No registry required here! C:
M42 wrote on 2018-03-16 18:25:51:
RESERVED
Formerly where the registry was.

Note: your dragons do not have to have any sort of official approval before they are considered members of the subspecies, and do not have to be registered anywhere, either. You have a dragon that fits the requirements? Then have fun with your new drone!

@Dragonjedi @Scales25
No registry required here! C:
xN6nsb3.png
” we all have one foot in a fairytale
and the other in the abyss “

1 2 ... 140 141 142 143 144 ... 159 160