Tymbs
26 // +2 FR Time
G1 Raptor Addict
Tired 24/7

XXX Accent Shop [NEW!] X tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
@PantheraScience Okay!
@PantheraScience Okay!
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@ThePhantomRose @Hexingisfun @Iztarshi @Funke (Males) @NimRoderick @Pappu @astralavian @DemonKid @Bluebird88 @Cascarones (Males) @IgnisFlamel @DazzlingSnek @STRHKR @Ryvrsong @kyrin18 Plague: @Meowcy @miucity @JynxTheTrickster @QhaZomb @Sarafina @VermilionCourt @SheridanCharon

Carne and Rosemary are on their first nest aaaaand they wegged me. Going have have to give them the eyes of shame when they come back. Those fleshy b*stards. Just thought you'd want to know that it hatches in 5 days! ^^
@ThePhantomRose @Hexingisfun @Iztarshi @Funke (Males) @NimRoderick @Pappu @astralavian @DemonKid @Bluebird88 @Cascarones (Males) @IgnisFlamel @DazzlingSnek @STRHKR @Ryvrsong @kyrin18 Plague: @Meowcy @miucity @JynxTheTrickster @QhaZomb @Sarafina @VermilionCourt @SheridanCharon

Carne and Rosemary are on their first nest aaaaand they wegged me. Going have have to give them the eyes of shame when they come back. Those fleshy b*stards. Just thought you'd want to know that it hatches in 5 days! ^^
656b4Ou.gif X
Tymbs
26 // +2 FR Time
G1 Raptor Addict
Tired 24/7

It's always so annoying when a pair has only one egg :( I just had that with my wildclaw + coatl pair, meaning that I need to wait a painful month to breed them again X____X Luckily your pair consists of plentiful dragons so you'll get to breed them soon enough :) Can't really wait for more of them 83
It's always so annoying when a pair has only one egg :( I just had that with my wildclaw + coatl pair, meaning that I need to wait a painful month to breed them again X____X Luckily your pair consists of plentiful dragons so you'll get to breed them soon enough :) Can't really wait for more of them 83
mCA0F4C.png vIsTIqn.png nbhBjNN.png CtyufUl.png
Oh man. Can't think of anything worse than getting wegged.
Oh man. Can't think of anything worse than getting wegged.
+2 FR Time /// Loaning out Lv.20 Cauldron /// Cauldron: Open
XdKddgH.png
Ahhh, now that's annoying. Naughty dragons. Just hope they don't decide to do it again >.>
Ahhh, now that's annoying. Naughty dragons. Just hope they don't decide to do it again >.>
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
@SheridanCharon

I have to agree there. >< That would be the pinnacle of annoying.
@SheridanCharon

I have to agree there. >< That would be the pinnacle of annoying.
656b4Ou.gif X
Tymbs
26 // +2 FR Time
G1 Raptor Addict
Tired 24/7

[center][font=constantia][size=1]@ThePhantomRose @Hexingisfun @Iztarshi @Funke ([i]Males[/i]) @NimRoderick @Pappu @astralavian @DemonKid @Bluebird88 @Cascarones ([i]Males[/i]) @IgnisFlamel @DazzlingSnek @STRHKR @Ryvrsong @kyrin18 @mnkn10 @cstiel @Meowcy @miucity @JynxTheTrickster @QhaZomb @Sarafina @VermilionCourt @SheridanCharon[/size] [font=constantia]The first Flesh Beast was born Friday!~ He's an XYZ Blush/Coral/Cream boy and he's a ravenous little Lone Wolf so watch out for those teeth! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40148225][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/401483/40148225_350.png[/img][/url]
@ThePhantomRose @Hexingisfun @Iztarshi @Funke (Males) @NimRoderick @Pappu @astralavian @DemonKid @Bluebird88 @Cascarones (Males) @IgnisFlamel @DazzlingSnek @STRHKR @Ryvrsong @kyrin18 @mnkn10 @cstiel @Meowcy @miucity @JynxTheTrickster @QhaZomb @Sarafina @VermilionCourt @SheridanCharon

The first Flesh Beast was born Friday!~ He's an XYZ Blush/Coral/Cream boy and he's a ravenous little Lone Wolf so watch out for those teeth!
40148225_350.png
656b4Ou.gif X
Tymbs
26 // +2 FR Time
G1 Raptor Addict
Tired 24/7

@PantheraScience

Such a pretty little boy! Could I buy him for the gem price, please? ^^
@PantheraScience

Such a pretty little boy! Could I buy him for the gem price, please? ^^
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
@SheridanCharon

Yep!
@SheridanCharon

Yep!
656b4Ou.gif X
Tymbs
26 // +2 FR Time
G1 Raptor Addict
Tired 24/7

1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12