Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Designer's Hub (moving threads!)
1 2 ... 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 ... 1377 1378
@BlackRam @Aviander Thank you for the lovely outfits!! Now i have some great ideas!! @innerspeaker Oh hey! Yes, I love this boy lol Glad you got to see him again! [emoji=spiral happy size=1]
@BlackRam @Aviander

Thank you for the lovely outfits!! Now i have some great ideas!!

@innerspeaker

Oh hey! Yes, I love this boy lol Glad you got to see him again!
TwhtgR1.png[/url]
Username: BlackRam Slot Limit: none, go ham dude BBC: [Columns] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39163707] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/391638/39163707_350.png[/img] [/url] [Nextcol] [outfit=678191] [/columns] Notes: Oh, Cloudedshimmer. I originally planned her to be a sort of royal figure way back before I had the slightest bit of cohesive lore. Now, i think she'd be a cute and a bit of a pompous character. My current plan above is just... Using the nature she was born with. Don't know what to make of her and I'm debating getting rid of her. BBC: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59685325] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/596854/59685325_350.png[/img] [/url] Notes: Father of the previous spiral I posted. Hes rather plain looking, and I think something more undead might suit him. Mysterious and dangerous are two of the primary words I would use to describe him. He doesn't converse well or often, and despite being so young he already carries a grave expression. I may even plan to make him my keeper of the clan cemetery. Funny thing, his mum (also a spiral) is a friendly tea barista, and his mate is a cheery, sarcastic, also quite dangerous imp mercenary. BBC: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58866738] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/588668/58866738_350.png[/img] [/url] Notes: I imagine her quiet and reserved, probably taking care of some plants at a local brewery or greenhouse, though I can change this. I don't get any particular inspiration from her. Pings @kyrin18 @nitejewel @Loyalties @mochii @Cloudsong101 @Bluwingskitty @Tonks19 @Lykos @Sekira @Phoenyxx @CosmicSymbols @Vulpess @Lemonie @Astr0fish @Trixelations @amble @Saraceaser @Ronalii @coatlfeathers @Gogoat @Nirvana68 @Flail @HeckinCat @Lopai @c1anddsaddict @Megan65 @DragonCookie @Natron @Pieeee @shirotsubaki6564 @DragonNoodles @XxBlueExorcistxX @DankNarwhal @DarkPuffin @Gailia @Selenology @Ivyproxic @ChaoticCalamity @skybrush @Macchi @crazycatdragon @Silen @pitohui @SuddenlyJoxar @ShadewingRising @Leyii @KrazKitCat @Kirrandria @Juneun @Oleaster @LunaflareMoon @Greenteas @Redtiger7736 @Levona @MagicmakerRose @Milohilay @Encregen @hyung @Drooginwinggg @Masterchef36 @Disruptive @ParadoxBrother @WingedUnknown @DeathLock @HoraDusk @innerspeaker @SodaPopPop @Rowyn @Dragonflame4062 @nebulova @Cabalynx @BlackRam @Frysa @DyingEmbers @Picci @MoonlightFae @victorycalls @Aviander @Thunderbird777 @chilldad @Snekly
Username: BlackRam
Slot Limit: none, go ham dude

BBC:

39163707_350.png
Not Found
Notes: Oh, Cloudedshimmer. I originally planned her to be a sort of royal figure way back before I had the slightest bit of cohesive lore. Now, i think she'd be a cute and a bit of a pompous character. My current plan above is just... Using the nature she was born with. Don't know what to make of her and I'm debating getting rid of her.

BBC:

59685325_350.png

Notes: Father of the previous spiral I posted. Hes rather plain looking, and I think something more undead might suit him. Mysterious and dangerous are two of the primary words I would use to describe him. He doesn't converse well or often, and despite being so young he already carries a grave expression. I may even plan to make him my keeper of the clan cemetery. Funny thing, his mum (also a spiral) is a friendly tea barista, and his mate is a cheery, sarcastic, also quite dangerous imp mercenary.

BBC:

58866738_350.png

Notes: I imagine her quiet and reserved, probably taking care of some plants at a local brewery or greenhouse, though I can change this. I don't get any particular inspiration from her.

Pings

@kyrin18 @nitejewel @Loyalties @mochii @Cloudsong101 @Bluwingskitty @Tonks19 @Lykos @Sekira @Phoenyxx @CosmicSymbols @Vulpess @Lemonie @Astr0fish @Trixelations @amble @Saraceaser @Ronalii @coatlfeathers @Gogoat @Nirvana68 @Flail @HeckinCat @Lopai @c1anddsaddict @Megan65 @DragonCookie @Natron @Pieeee @shirotsubaki6564 @DragonNoodles @XxBlueExorcistxX @DankNarwhal @DarkPuffin @Gailia @Selenology @Ivyproxic @ChaoticCalamity @skybrush @Macchi @crazycatdragon @Silen @pitohui @SuddenlyJoxar @ShadewingRising @Leyii @KrazKitCat @Kirrandria @Juneun @Oleaster @LunaflareMoon @Greenteas @Redtiger7736 @Levona @MagicmakerRose @Milohilay @Encregen @hyung @Drooginwinggg @Masterchef36 @Disruptive @ParadoxBrother @WingedUnknown @DeathLock @HoraDusk @innerspeaker @SodaPopPop @Rowyn @Dragonflame4062 @nebulova @Cabalynx @BlackRam @Frysa @DyingEmbers @Picci @MoonlightFae @victorycalls @Aviander @Thunderbird777 @chilldad @Snekly
CxEBf1c.png
Ram

YrFhM5E.png

He/They

xxxxx> My lovely partner
xxxxx> Latest Project(s)
xxxxx> Wishlist
xxxxx> Sales Tab
xxxxxclDs4RZ.png
@MoonlightFae
You gave Nezzar a very classy look which I definitely like for him!

@coatlfeathers
Ohhhh, I like the creative route you took with the second one, she could have a matching outfit with her sister even!

@DyingEmbers
I love the long cloak for Nezzar, definitely matches with his original outfit and I really like the different types of apparel you used on Cherie!

@DeathLock
Alucard looks gorgeous and you managed to work so well with the colours he has that look nothing like the original character! :D
I really love the different colour approach you took with Cherie, the steampunk looks so cute on her!

I love everything you guys came up with, each are unique for different reasons and all bring me some very good ideas. Thank you so much! :D
@MoonlightFae
You gave Nezzar a very classy look which I definitely like for him!

@coatlfeathers
Ohhhh, I like the creative route you took with the second one, she could have a matching outfit with her sister even!

@DyingEmbers
I love the long cloak for Nezzar, definitely matches with his original outfit and I really like the different types of apparel you used on Cherie!

@DeathLock
Alucard looks gorgeous and you managed to work so well with the colours he has that look nothing like the original character! :D
I really love the different colour approach you took with Cherie, the steampunk looks so cute on her!

I love everything you guys came up with, each are unique for different reasons and all bring me some very good ideas. Thank you so much! :D
70YmvCZ.png
"When the Ashes are two, a flame alighteth.
Thou'rt Ash, and fire befits thee, of course..."
@BlackRam
I think this outfit for CloudedShimmer compliments her colors and pompous nature personality, hope you like it!
CloudedShimmer Nature

@Kyos
I tried to make an outfit that captured Elrah's dangerous forest explorer vibe while using less expensive apparel pieces, hope you like it!
Elrah
@BlackRam
I think this outfit for CloudedShimmer compliments her colors and pompous nature personality, hope you like it!
CloudedShimmer Nature

@Kyos
I tried to make an outfit that captured Elrah's dangerous forest explorer vibe while using less expensive apparel pieces, hope you like it!
Elrah
@BlackRam That spiral of yours is super pretty, I love him. Hope you enjoy this outfit :D [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=59685325&skin=0&apparel=30036,30038,30043,30042,24063,24067,20836,15271,15273,15270,22823&xt=dressing.png[/img][outfit=878901]
@BlackRam That spiral of yours is super pretty, I love him. Hope you enjoy this outfit :D

dragon?did=59685325&skin=0&apparel=30036,30038,30043,30042,24063,24067,20836,15271,15273,15270,22823&xt=dressing.png
Only shooting stars
@Snekly thank you!! she looks great :D
@Snekly thank you!! she looks great :D
Webp.net-gifmaker_5.gif
@Kyos
Not Found

She was a bit tricky to dress, so this isn't a complete outfit! Hope it gives you some ideas :)
@Kyos
Not Found

She was a bit tricky to dress, so this isn't a complete outfit! Hope it gives you some ideas :)
1AL8WxD.jpg
@MoonlightFae she looks amazing! it surely will help me have an idea for her, i really like what you did with the flowers!
@MoonlightFae she looks amazing! it surely will help me have an idea for her, i really like what you did with the flowers!
Webp.net-gifmaker_5.gif
Username: elfmoss Dragon BBC Code: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47456791] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/474568/47456791_350.png[/img] [/url] Apparel slot limit: 13 but i'd be willing to buy another 1 or 2 if an outfit i like goes over the limit Other Notes: i'd like something that would complement his accent without covering it up too much; i don't mind gem apparel; the vibe i have in mind for him is magical, sparkly, but at the same elegant, like a faerie prince or an elven mage. thank you so much! <3 [size=2]@kyrin18 @nitejewel @Loyalties @mochii @Cloudsong101 @Bluwingskitty @Tonks19 @Lykos @Sekira @Phoenyxx @CosmicSymbols @Vulpess @Lemonie @Astr0fish @Trixelations @amble @Saraceaser @Ronalii @coatlfeathers @Gogoat @Nirvana68 @Flail @HeckinCat @Lopai @c1anddsaddict @Megan65 @DragonCookie @Natron @Pieeee @shirotsubaki6564 @DragonNoodles @XxBlueExorcistxX @DankNarwhal @DarkPuffin @Gailia @Selenology @Ivyproxic @ChaoticCalamity @skybrush @Macchi @crazycatdragon @Silen @pitohui @SuddenlyJoxar @ShadewingRising @Leyii @KrazKitCat @Kirrandria @Juneun @Oleaster @LunaflareMoon @Greenteas @Redtiger7736 @Levona @MagicmakerRose @Milohilay @Encregen @hyung @Drooginwinggg @Masterchef36 @Disruptive @ParadoxBrother @WingedUnknown @DeathLock @HoraDusk @innerspeaker @SodaPopPop @Rowyn @Dragonflame4062 @nebulova @Cabalynx @BlackRam @Frysa @DyingEmbers @Picci @MoonlightFae @victorycalls @Aviander @Thunderbird777 @chilldad @Snekly[/size]
Username: elfmoss
Dragon BBC Code:

47456791_350.png

Apparel slot limit: 13 but i'd be willing to buy another 1 or 2 if an outfit i like goes over the limit
Other Notes: i'd like something that would complement his accent without covering it up too much; i don't mind gem apparel; the vibe i have in mind for him is magical, sparkly, but at the same elegant, like a faerie prince or an elven mage. thank you so much! <3

@kyrin18 @nitejewel @Loyalties @mochii @Cloudsong101 @Bluwingskitty @Tonks19 @Lykos @Sekira @Phoenyxx @CosmicSymbols @Vulpess @Lemonie @Astr0fish @Trixelations @amble @Saraceaser @Ronalii @coatlfeathers @Gogoat @Nirvana68 @Flail @HeckinCat @Lopai @c1anddsaddict @Megan65 @DragonCookie @Natron @Pieeee @shirotsubaki6564 @DragonNoodles @XxBlueExorcistxX @DankNarwhal @DarkPuffin @Gailia @Selenology @Ivyproxic @ChaoticCalamity @skybrush @Macchi @crazycatdragon @Silen @pitohui @SuddenlyJoxar @ShadewingRising @Leyii @KrazKitCat @Kirrandria @Juneun @Oleaster @LunaflareMoon @Greenteas @Redtiger7736 @Levona @MagicmakerRose @Milohilay @Encregen @hyung @Drooginwinggg @Masterchef36 @Disruptive @ParadoxBrother @WingedUnknown @DeathLock @HoraDusk @innerspeaker @SodaPopPop @Rowyn @Dragonflame4062 @nebulova @Cabalynx @BlackRam @Frysa @DyingEmbers @Picci @MoonlightFae @victorycalls @Aviander @Thunderbird777 @chilldad @Snekly
extra1.png
avery • 28 • they/she • bio codes
@elfmoss hi! i got this outfit for him, tried to lay off on the body apparel. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=47456791&skin=29145&apparel=821,19649,30036,23117,3628,15299,15705,1098&xt=dressing.png[/img] [outfit=1206749]
@elfmoss

hi! i got this outfit for him, tried to lay off on the body apparel.

dragon?did=47456791&skin=29145&apparel=821,19649,30036,23117,3628,15299,15705,1098&xt=dressing.png
faerie
tumblr_omgwxtlDCy1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.pngbEvLAND.png100.gif
1 2 ... 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 ... 1377 1378