Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | I want to write lore for your dragons!
1 2 3 4 5
okay, I want to write lore for your dragon, but I'm going to list a few rules/info bits here:

• I will do this entirely on my own time. Please don't pester/rush me!
  • This is not first come, first served. But I'll try to get to everyone!
  • I AM SUBSCRIBED DO NOT PING ME, AT ALL, IT'S REALLY ANNOYING, PLEASE
  • Give me some background on your dragon, explain their personality. If you do this, I'll most likely write for you first!
  • Ignore any of this, I won't write for you (but the background personality stuff is an exception)
  • If I don't have any info on your dragon, I'm going to take creative liberty! (Please tell me if you're struggling with lore/background/personality ideas for your dragon, cause I would love to help you out!)
  • Don't tell me how to write - I get it if you prefer bios or story, but this time, I get to choose.
  • I would love some tips, especially food or currency. If you feel exceptionally generous, check out my undressed dragons in my lair. They should have planned outfits and if you could spare them any apparel, I would definitely appreciate it!
  • If you use any of my writing, credit me please

Right, I know that's a lot, but don't be shy posting any of your dragons! I love to write for people, spread my name, you know? I just hate it when people are demanding when I'm doing this entirely for free.

Thanks!

I AM CLOSED, PLEASE DON'T REQUEST FOR LORE RN
okay, I want to write lore for your dragon, but I'm going to list a few rules/info bits here:

• I will do this entirely on my own time. Please don't pester/rush me!
  • This is not first come, first served. But I'll try to get to everyone!
  • I AM SUBSCRIBED DO NOT PING ME, AT ALL, IT'S REALLY ANNOYING, PLEASE
  • Give me some background on your dragon, explain their personality. If you do this, I'll most likely write for you first!
  • Ignore any of this, I won't write for you (but the background personality stuff is an exception)
  • If I don't have any info on your dragon, I'm going to take creative liberty! (Please tell me if you're struggling with lore/background/personality ideas for your dragon, cause I would love to help you out!)
  • Don't tell me how to write - I get it if you prefer bios or story, but this time, I get to choose.
  • I would love some tips, especially food or currency. If you feel exceptionally generous, check out my undressed dragons in my lair. They should have planned outfits and if you could spare them any apparel, I would definitely appreciate it!
  • If you use any of my writing, credit me please

Right, I know that's a lot, but don't be shy posting any of your dragons! I love to write for people, spread my name, you know? I just hate it when people are demanding when I'm doing this entirely for free.

Thanks!

I AM CLOSED, PLEASE DON'T REQUEST FOR LORE RN
rPflwkH.png
oooh! I would love if you wrote a little background (past or something) blurb for Valt. She's the first dragon in my lair and she was the one who got me started on working on Lore so I would love for her to have some fun little info! My lair consists of Dregs that have been exiled for one reason or another from their flights and previous lairs (: Her personality is pretty bare bones but I have that she is an Oceanic Scholar in my lair of Exiled Dregs. -Inquisitive -Quiet -Socially Awkward -Much more prone to stick her snout in books than dragon business [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1129829] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/11299/1129829_350.png[/img] [/url]
oooh! I would love if you wrote a little background (past or something) blurb for Valt. She's the first dragon in my lair and she was the one who got me started on working on Lore so I would love for her to have some fun little info!

My lair consists of Dregs that have been exiled for one reason or another from their flights and previous lairs (:

Her personality is pretty bare bones but I have that she is an Oceanic Scholar in my lair of Exiled Dregs.

-Inquisitive
-Quiet
-Socially Awkward
-Much more prone to stick her snout in books than dragon business

1129829_350.png
................DY8LRv7.png WDItveK.png
ePOliyb.pngMHHKqsF.pngkI850Ts.png
Hi there! Celene is the first dragon I got on FR apart from my progens, I would love some fleshing out on her, thank you if you choose to take this up! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12188425] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/121885/12188425_350.png[/img] [/url] This lady is a one of the first warriors in her lair to fight the beast clans head on, she's headstrong, charismatic and has a love for dogs and other pack minded animals. Downside: She has no personal space and will get all up in other dragon's business.
Hi there! Celene is the first dragon I got on FR apart from my progens, I would love some fleshing out on her, thank you if you choose to take this up!

12188425_350.png

This lady is a one of the first warriors in her lair to fight the beast clans head on, she's headstrong, charismatic and has a love for dogs and other pack minded animals. Downside: She has no personal space and will get all up in other dragon's business.
Hello... this seems really cool of you and I was hoping to get something... or anything really for this lovely lady. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31367667] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/313677/31367667_350.png[/img] [/url] I have tried in vain since I bought her to think of anything for her as she came with her art... but I'm coming up blank every time for her bio. She has no past and no current personality so you may put what ever you think fits her. Anything you come up with I will gladly see what I can do about food or items in payment :D
Hello... this seems really cool of you and I was hoping to get something... or anything really for this lovely lady.

31367667_350.png

I have tried in vain since I bought her to think of anything for her as she came with her art... but I'm coming up blank every time for her bio. She has no past and no current personality so you may put what ever you think fits her.
Anything you come up with I will gladly see what I can do about food or items in payment :D
24150311784_01c837ffd2_o.png Please don't send me traveling Dragons outside the Dragons off to see the world thread t5termq.gif
Would you be able to help me with this pair? I know their roles, but I can't seem to flesh out the specifics of their lore! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32652060] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/326521/32652060_350.png[/img] [/url] Cereus is an abandoned prince with a bit of a chip on his shoulder. How/Why he lost his royal position in his former clan is unknown, but can be a bit fiery and unpredictable at times. He has a sharp wit, a taste for the finer things in life (such as silks and fine jewelry) as well as music. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31044485] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/310445/31044485_350.png[/img] [/url] This lovely lady is Dyvad, a member of the royal guard who still protects Cereus. She can be a little distant and suspicious towards individuals she doesn't know well, but once she gets to know you, you've got a loyal friend to the end. Even-keeled and steady, Dyvad complements the more tempermental Cereus. She enjoys studying battle strategy and collecting seashells.
Would you be able to help me with this pair? I know their roles, but I can't seem to flesh out the specifics of their lore!

32652060_350.png

Cereus is an abandoned prince with a bit of a chip on his shoulder. How/Why he lost his royal position in his former clan is unknown, but can be a bit fiery and unpredictable at times. He has a sharp wit, a taste for the finer things in life (such as silks and fine jewelry) as well as music.

31044485_350.png

This lovely lady is Dyvad, a member of the royal guard who still protects Cereus. She can be a little distant and suspicious towards individuals she doesn't know well, but once she gets to know you, you've got a loyal friend to the end. Even-keeled and steady, Dyvad complements the more tempermental Cereus. She enjoys studying battle strategy and collecting seashells.

BJKcIFs6_o.png
[size=1][font= times new roman]@StruckLucky[/font][/size] [quote][font= times new roman][b]Celene[/b] Celene doesn't understand the concept of personal space. Upsetting the Mirror means you're in for a pretty nasty scuffle. She's not afraid to show teeth or claws, or get down and dirty in the mud. Celene fights brutally, like an alligator that thrashes after clamping down on it's prey. She's killed and she will kill again without a hint of hesitation. But despite all of this, despite the blood caked under her claws or the dents in her armor, Celene is surprisingly charismatic. She'll be the gruff general whom has the last word, the last speech that will inspire countless generations to come. She's not one to admit her feelings, but she loves her clan with the fierceness of a mother. Those whom threaten to harm her family will end up missing an eye and heart. Celene is one of the first to challenge the Beastclans head on and she'll keep doing it if she has to. - The arena falls into silence, the young trainees from the clan fidgeting nervously. The only dragon, who stands snarling like a wolf, who clearly challenges the beasts that stand in the clan's way, is Celene. The Mirror looks daunting, fierce, with dried blood splattered across her helm. Another deep snarl twists across her concealed face and in a cloud of dust, she's gone. A Longneck Gladiator snorts, taking an uneasy step back. Suddenly, a dark Mirror launches herself into his breastplate, clawing savagely at his face. Within moments, he's dead, bleeding on the ground. Armored Greatowls launch themselves into the air, squawking with unease, trying to locate their opponent. One is unfortunately too slow, and with ease, Celene snags it by the wing and pulls it from the sky. In a plum of feathers and blood, she quickly ends the great bird's life. "[b]WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?[/b]" She roars, facing the trainees. "[b]FIGHT![/b]" Warcats begin to swarm the Mirror and she screeches, hacking away at the yowling cats. Soon, the ground is soaked with blood. The metallic stench is suffocating, but it only urges Celene on. Her vigor inspires the trainees hesitant to enter the slaughter and the party begins to fight in perfect unison. Scavengers dart between claws and weapons, taking materials, armor, anything that the clan can use. Quietly, Celene finishes the last Beastclan. The Mirror faces the party and beneath her helm, a dark smile breaks across her face. "[b]Nicely done.[/b]" ((I hope I didn't butcher her personality too much and that this helps you out.[/font][/quote]
@StruckLucky
Quote:
Celene

Celene doesn't understand the concept of personal space. Upsetting the Mirror means you're in for a pretty nasty scuffle. She's not afraid to show teeth or claws, or get down and dirty in the mud. Celene fights brutally, like an alligator that thrashes after clamping down on it's prey. She's killed and she will kill again without a hint of hesitation. But despite all of this, despite the blood caked under her claws or the dents in her armor, Celene is surprisingly charismatic. She'll be the gruff general whom has the last word, the last speech that will inspire countless generations to come. She's not one to admit her feelings, but she loves her clan with the fierceness of a mother. Those whom threaten to harm her family will end up missing an eye and heart. Celene is one of the first to challenge the Beastclans head on and she'll keep doing it if she has to.

-

The arena falls into silence, the young trainees from the clan fidgeting nervously. The only dragon, who stands snarling like a wolf, who clearly challenges the beasts that stand in the clan's way, is Celene. The Mirror looks daunting, fierce, with dried blood splattered across her helm. Another deep snarl twists across her concealed face and in a cloud of dust, she's gone. A Longneck Gladiator snorts, taking an uneasy step back. Suddenly, a dark Mirror launches herself into his breastplate, clawing savagely at his face. Within moments, he's dead, bleeding on the ground.

Armored Greatowls launch themselves into the air, squawking with unease, trying to locate their opponent. One is unfortunately too slow, and with ease, Celene snags it by the wing and pulls it from the sky. In a plum of feathers and blood, she quickly ends the great bird's life. "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?" She roars, facing the trainees. "FIGHT!" Warcats begin to swarm the Mirror and she screeches, hacking away at the yowling cats.

Soon, the ground is soaked with blood. The metallic stench is suffocating, but it only urges Celene on. Her vigor inspires the trainees hesitant to enter the slaughter and the party begins to fight in perfect unison. Scavengers dart between claws and weapons, taking materials, armor, anything that the clan can use. Quietly, Celene finishes the last Beastclan. The Mirror faces the party and beneath her helm, a dark smile breaks across her face. "Nicely done."

((I hope I didn't butcher her personality too much and that this helps you out.
rPflwkH.png
[center][size=2]Hello there, I was wondering whenever you've done everyone else if you could help me out with developing my lovely boy Reuel here. I'm struggling on all departments of personality. I write lore once I have their character fleshed out and well.. His character is a bit of a blank slate so.. Uh You using your creativity on him would be such a marvel! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37003127] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/370032/37003127_350.png[/img] [/url]
Hello there, I was wondering whenever you've done everyone else if you could help me out with developing my lovely boy Reuel here. I'm struggling on all departments of personality. I write lore once I have their character fleshed out and well.. His character is a bit of a blank slate so.. Uh You using your creativity on him would be such a marvel!

37003127_350.png
Chipped Blackened Legbones Fascinator Greystone Deer
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38796585] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/387966/38796585_350.png[/img] [/url] i plan on changing her name to natsuki. she is a fandragon and is based on natsuki from ddlc, if this helps :o so this lil gal has a sort of "prompt" in her bio giving her a brief description that is open to interpretation to the reader. her personality is fiesty, antisocial, and brash. thanks so much :D

38796585_350.png

i plan on changing her name to natsuki. she is a fandragon and is based on natsuki from ddlc, if this helps :o
so this lil gal has a sort of "prompt" in her bio giving her a brief description that is open to interpretation to the reader. her personality is fiesty, antisocial, and brash.
thanks so much :D
OJQqj7j.gif
Thanks for writing for Celene! I hadn't thought of her as a trainer who just throws other dragons at a problem until they learn how to defend themselves but it makes a lot of sense, and gives me new lore reasoning for exalting a dragon. (They were the weakest link, goodbye.) Now to figure out how the rest of the dragons in her clan feel about this type of problem solving. xD

Thanks for writing for Celene! I hadn't thought of her as a trainer who just throws other dragons at a problem until they learn how to defend themselves but it makes a lot of sense, and gives me new lore reasoning for exalting a dragon. (They were the weakest link, goodbye.) Now to figure out how the rest of the dragons in her clan feel about this type of problem solving. xD

[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35247238] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/352473/35247238_350.png[/img] [/url] Morganne does have some stuff about her in her bio, but not too much. She's a very calm, quiet, elegant sort of dragon, who uses the flowers she grows around her to help guide sailors through the ocean, as well as speaking with Maren and spirits of those who died or were lost at sea. A bit shy, but has a temper and can certainly swear like a sailor if she gets angry.

35247238_350.png

Morganne does have some stuff about her in her bio, but not too much. She's a very calm, quiet, elegant sort of dragon, who uses the flowers she grows around her to help guide sailors through the ocean, as well as speaking with Maren and spirits of those who died or were lost at sea. A bit shy, but has a temper and can certainly swear like a sailor if she gets angry.
logan | she/he | FR +2
ask me about the machine
ZNP42DI.pngo20-d3-lunarpunch.pngo20-d4-lunarpunch.pngl13_book.pngo20-d1-lunarpunch.pngm40_book.pngimage.pnghdZg41T.png
tumblr_inline_p4qhdvquQ61trnsp5_540.gif
1 2 3 4 5